unformed

Cho Seung-Hui's plays: Richard McBeef and Mr. Brownstone

Anybody see his manifesto videos and pictures on the news? That was truly one sick fuck! :S

I did and I can't believe they played it.

Well, I guess I can, it's sensational. But for christ's sake...do we really need to see that? Isn't he just taunting us/the victims/the families from the grave?

What good does it do to show those videos?!

Action expresses priority. - Mahatma Ghandi

>What good does it do to show those videos?

It makes the station a lot of money. People want to see it, so they will turn off the station that's not playing it and turn on the station that _is_ playing it. The value of ad time on the station playing it goes up; they make more money.

Yeah - :( That part is clear.

But when a news station makes an effort not to reveal the names of crime victims (the amish victims) and/or rape accusers (Kobe Bryant) or do stories on the president's children - to "protect" them, it makes you wonder how they make distinctions.

What if one of your children was a victim and you happened to look up at the TV and see that video?

They didn't talk on the news about the fact that Gary Heidnick ground up one of his victims in dog food and fed her to another victim. They only reported that he was found with 6 women tied up in his basement. Was the other part too gruesome?

To me, showing that video was just as gruesome.

Maybe it's just a different age. You're going to get it on YouTube or LiveLeak - why not show it on the evening news...

What if one of your children was a victim and you happened to look up at the TV and see that video?.

what if? or what would one do?

1 - watch it
2 - not watch it: leave, change channel, shut off the TV, walk away, tune it out

it's not classy, but it's not illegal

people are capable of making choices, it's the only thing we do

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

it's not classy, but it's not illegal

Yeah, I know. I guess I'm not suggesting that they shouldn't be allowed to play it. But where is the backlash?

Everyone's reacting with horror that Simon Cowell allegedly rolled his eyes in regard to the shootings - but we're all happy to allow the actual killer to taunt us?

If I had known what was going on - or what I was seeing in time, I def would've stopped watching. It wasn't that clear a situation in the moment.

I guess I'm not suggesting that they shouldn't be allowed to play it.

ahhh, I made the same assumption I hate when others here do it

my bad

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Looking at his video, he was obviously a twat.... he couldn't even put his hat on the right way around:)

So you're saying all people who wear their caps on backwards are twats? :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Of course..... aren't they?

that's why propellor beanies are so GREAT - once you just rip out the tag, you really can't get them on backwards

Inside out would be possible tho:P

take a bucket hat (Gilligan hat) sometime and put it on inside out (pull the band down around too instead of up in the hat material). It looks cool and impresses the women.

aye or even a Viking helmet

You can put it on inside out, but only once