CanuckInUSA

DZ.COMer seen on TV in Afghanistan

I was watching the CBC evening news last night when they were reporting the deaths of 6 Canadian soldiers and low and behold there was some dude walking around the base in the Kandahar region wearing a "DROPZONE.COM" t-shirt. Of course it should come as no surprise if this was an American soldier, but I was under the impression that the report was coming from the Canadian base (which could be shared by more than one country for all I know).

Anyway ... regardless of this person's nationality ...

Hats off to our brave DZ.COM brothers and sisters who put their lives on the line so that we can spew our views here on this website.

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

Saw the same thing last night. Had to do a double take. But, it was without a doubt a dz.com shirt and I am pretty sure he was on top of a LAV III, which is a Canadian vehicle (which could still make him American, but increases the likelihood of him being Canadian).

CBC The National...right?

Sneaky HH swapped CIA propaganda leaflets with DZ.com T-shirts, which were then air dropped over Afghanistan.
There were also reports of Taliban units wearing RC.com wool sweatshirts...:)

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

There were also reports of Taliban units wearing RC.com wool sweatshirts...

Now thats funny!:D:D:D
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Threr's a famous bar near Oklahoma State University called "Eskimo Joe's" For years, people have been wearing their Eskimo Joe shirts to all regions of the planet and sending pictures of them back to Eskimo Joe's. It's become quite the challenge to see who can one-up the last....

http://www.eskimojoes.com/photos/?&MMN_position=7:7

Perhaps a dz.com trend? Send in your pic from... LET THE CONTEST BEGIN!!!! :D

Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

I was watching the CBC evening news last night when they were reporting the deaths of 6 Canadian soldiers and low and behold there was some dude walking around the base in the Kandahar region wearing a "DROPZONE.COM" t-shirt. Of course it should come as no surprise if this was an American soldier, but I was under the impression that the report was coming from the Canadian base (which could be shared by more than one country for all I know).

Anyway ... regardless of this person's nationality ...

Hats off to our brave DZ.COM brothers and sisters who put their lives on the line so that we can spew our views here on this website.

How lucky we all are for them stopping Afghanistan from attacking everyone.....oh wait...