Darius11

The poverty/terror myth

You seem to historically always miss my point so I figured I would give you an example of a current screw up. We have had many screw ups and have stuck our noses in places that they do not belong many times in the past. Violence is bad no matter who is doing it to whom.

I just can’t stand our hypocrisy.

You said

But you know, it will always be America's and Israel's fault no matter what.

And I say no we are blamed because of our actions. We have always influenced, and interfered with the governments of the Middle East to suit our own interest. Then we wonder why we are hated when our support for a corrupt government or even terrorist organizations cause the people effected to hate us.
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

You seem to historically always miss my point so I figured I would give you an example of a current screw up. We have had many screw ups and have stuck our noses in places that they do not belong many times in the past. Violence is bad no matter who is doing it to whom.

I just can’t stand our hypocrisy.

Apparently your answers always seem to miss history, most of the time.

You are referring that Iraq has never been a Haven for terrorists, as if the middle east have never had issue with terrorists. There never before have been able to train any terrorists.

It was freedom fighters that went to kidnap and kill innocent civilians on the Munich Olympics right? or the hijackings in the 70's and 80's?

I don't see your outrage, or never have, when muslims are killing muslims. I have explained many instances before, and history of the middle east has many of those glorius muslim cleansing..where not a beep comes from you. You seem to even hate the fact the we went to bosnia-Herzegovina-Kosovo, and stopped the killings on muslims, and other groups by the Serbs, failing to notice the absence of the muslim brotherhood to step in and contribute...

I say that is the hypocrisy, the great Arab League to deal with their problems, and become a really productive part of the world....
"According to some of the conservatives here, it sounds like it's fine to beat your wide - as long as she had it coming." -Billvon

You are referring that Iraq has never been a Haven for terrorists, as if the middle east have never had issue with terrorists. There never before have been able to train any terrorists.

It was freedom fighters that went to kidnap and kill innocent civilians on the Munich Olympics right? or the hijackings in the 70's and 80's?

I don't see your outrage, or never have, when muslims are killing muslims. I have explained many instances before, and history of the middle east has many of those glorius muslim cleansing..where not a beep comes from you. You seem to even hate the fact the we went to bosnia-Herzegovina-Kosovo, and stopped the killings on muslims, and other groups by the Serbs, failing to notice the absence of the muslim brotherhood to step in and contribute...

I say that is the hypocrisy, the great Arab League to deal with their problems, and become a really productive part of the world....

You seem to forget that these things continually happen in non-muslim countries as well.

Which one is it? Always or most of the time?

You are referring that Iraq has never been a Haven for terrorists, as if the middle east have never had issue with terrorists.

This sentcen doesn't make sense. What I think you are trying to say is not mutually exclusive though.

One man's freedom fighter is another man's terrorist. Just a matter of perspective really.

I don't see your outrage, or never have, when muslims are killing muslims.

And where is your outrage when Christians are killing Christians?

the great Arab League to deal with their problems, and become a really productive part of the world....

The fuel the productivity of the world in a great many respects. Would hate to see what would happen if those Arab countries decided not to sell their oil anymore.