jarrodh

I hate Ann Coulter

She has every right to voice her opinion and I dont for one second say that she is not allowed to say what she does...

BUT!

I hate that fucking bitch. She is so aggressively mean, and hateful towards anyone that doesnt believe exactly what she does, and it pisses me off. There are plenty of people out there who have the same biggoted and mean opinions as she does but few out there would voice them so publicly and so directly as her.

Look what she says about John Edwards...

http://break.com/index/ann_coulter_uses_slur_against_john_edwards.html

For Christs sake hes married and has multiple children.
2 BITS....4 BITS....6 BITS....A DOLLAR!....ALL FOR THE GATORS....STAND UP AND HOLLER!!!!

I'm an Irish Catholic, and have been called all kinds of things due to my heritage and beliefs. I deal with it. If you are a homo, then deal with it.

"Once we got to the point where twenty/something's needed a place on the corner that changed the oil in their cars we were doomed . . ."
-NickDG

Don't be hatin'. If she were black or a lesbian, she could do it all day at a comedy club without anyone blinking an eye.

It was funny!

Hi Royd,

I can see where you're coming from but to me its not what someone says but how and why they say it that determines whether or not its funny. I'm pretty sure there are a lot of people out there who could have made the same cleverly worded statement and it would have been funny, even to Edwards. The fact is Ann Coulter said it out of hate and I for one have absolutely no respect for the woman.

Can you imagine if she ran for president? Just imagine what the debates would be like if it were Ann Coulter vs Hillary Clinton! WOW! Man would the fur fly...
That would probably be the best entertainment on TV in years!

Ann would just be too quick witted for Hillary.

Ann would make a deep cut and Hillary would resort to cursing. No contest.

I don't how anyone can simultaneously think Hillary is a bitch and Ann Coulter is just quick witted.

The Coulter woman is the most venomous hag I've ever had the displeasure of reading or listening to!
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

Those Press Dinners...you think that's bad? If you do a little digging, you'll find all sorts of weird sh*t being said at those dinners.

Political humor knows no bounds.
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

She is definitely a bitch.

It is really too bad for conservatives that she can't be reasonable. She has a lot to offer in commentary, but the vitriol overshadows all of it.

Is there something about Edwards that I missed? Why the implication he's gay?
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

. The fact is Ann Coulter said it out of hate and I for one have absolutely no respect for the woman.

no doubt this was not an entertainer but a blatan gay hater speaking.
Looking back at other comments by Coulter she obviously has serious
obsession homosexuality and called many other people latent fags
and the like.

BTW, presented with someone who is obsessively homophobic and cannot
hold a heterosexual long term relation herself would lead many
people in the behavioral fields to the same conclusions ...

In any case Coulter can forget about making a lotof cash out of the
2008 campaign. The McCain, Guliani, and Romney campaings
put out pretty unambiguous condemnations of Coulter.

Cheers, T
Fear causes hesitation, and hesitation will cause your worst fears to come true

She has a lot to offer in commentary, but the vitriol overshadows all of it.

Does she? I must admit I've not seen much of the woman, but all I have seen is petty character assassination, religious bigotry and vicious ad hominem attacks against anyone who dares have an opposing view.

Why the implication he's gay?

Coulter uses homosexuality as a generic insult. She believes (probably correctly) that you can damage someone's reputation simply by calling them gay -- with no reason, meaning, or intent other than diffuse ill-will.

She's also said the same of Bill Clinton (because his repeated sex with women reminds her of promiscuous gay people) and Al Gore for no known reason whatsoever.

"Faggot" isn't even a word in this case. It's just a sound that we all know means "bad", "disgusting", "reprehensible." It has nothing to do with men who love each other or suck cock.

And she's laughing at how successful she is.

First Class Citizen Twice Over

Does she? I must admit I've not seen much of the woman, but all I have seen is petty character assassination, religious bigotry and vicious ad hominem attacks against anyone who dares have an opposing view.

Absolutely right. And she has made a fortune doing so. The same can be said of Hillary, the difference being Hill has to be careful in choosing her words lest she ruin her political viability.

Is there something about Edwards that I missed? Why the implication he's gay?

to begin with - it's a pattern with her. Both Clintons and Gore got the
faggot/gay treatment from her. If you're looking for something more
specific about Edwards look at all the hugging with Kerry when he was
picked as running mate in 2004. A lot of people were able to joke about
this without using f-words, hateful slur, and overt homophiba.

Cheers, T
Fear causes hesitation, and hesitation will cause your worst fears to come true

Those Press Dinners...you think that's bad? If you do a little digging, you'll find all sorts of weird sh*t being said at those dinners.

Political humor knows no bounds.

Bingo!!:)
It think this whole thing is funny myself. Coulter is hate filled and evil but Woopy is funny.

It is just the left using their self placed importance trying to silence differing views with lables (one more time)

Talk about hypocrisy
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

In between the vitriol, she has a fantastic knowledge of political history and ability to call attention to the hypocrisy of the left. As I said, it is too bad that her bitchiness overshadows her political analysis.
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

>I hate Ann Coulter

Don't worry - she hates you too! There are few groups out there - women, blacks, gays, journalists, arabs, muslims - that she does not hate.

Since she hates everyone the same, does that mean she isn't prejudiced? ;) :D

I don't see that. I saw an interview debate with her and when someone started grilling her effecively she resorted to slogans and one liners. Anyone can sound quick witted when they have the time to go over a written peice of work and utilize editorial assistance, but Ann did not measure up in the face to face debate I saw her in.
My biggest handicap is that sometimes the hole in the front of my head operates a tad bit faster than the grey matter contained within.

In between the vitriol, she has a fantastic knowledge of political history and ability to call attention to the hypocrisy of the left. As I said, it is too bad that her bitchiness overshadows her political analysis.

She has a fantastic knowledge of political history...

Really?

She said Canada sent troops to Vietnam, when in fact this is incorrect. She later used this misinformation in an effort to attack Canada as a former ally turned foe. Check it out...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=vIsvMSEYiK4
2 BITS....4 BITS....6 BITS....A DOLLAR!....ALL FOR THE GATORS....STAND UP AND HOLLER!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't how anyone can simultaneously think Hillary is a bitch and Ann Coulter is just quick witted.

The Coulter woman is the most venomous hag I've ever had the displeasure of reading or listening to!

Maybe it's just because she's my party's bitch, and she is quick.

"Faggot" isn't even a word in this case. It's just a sound that we all know means "bad", "disgusting", "reprehensible." It has nothing to do with men who love each other or suck cock.

Sort of like how liberals attach Neo to everything that they want to have a bad name?[:/]

I get a laugh out of Ann Coulter, but her so called witty statements, over half of them are stolen from Michael Savage. He is the king of the one liners against liberals but he doesnt have any mercy on what the republican party has become either or GWB. He keeps his material independent conservative, then she takes his best one liners and turns it republican. "Islamofacist" for example... Michael came up with that word then it was her "new" word. Basically people that dont listen to radio and watch the idiot box think shes the queen of the one liners. I would be impressed if for once she could use only her original material instead of being a hack.

Sort of like how liberals attach Neo to everything that they want to have a bad name?

Neo just means new and different. Neo is a prefix to conservative these days simply because Bush's brand of conservatism is not the same as traditional conservatism. What else is 'Neo' attached to?