Some Hillary quotes

"Where is the G-damn f**king flag? I want the G-damn f**king flag up every f**king morning at f**king sunrise."
(From the book "Inside The White House" by Ronald Kessler, p. 244 - Hillary to the staff at the Arkansas Governor's mansion on Labor Day, 1991)

"You sold out, you mother f**ker! You sold out!"
From the book "Inside" by Joseph Califano, p. 213 - Hillary yelling at Democrat lawyer.

"It's been said, and I think it's accurate, that my husband was obsessed by terrorism in general and al-qaida in particular."
(Hillary telling a post-9/11 world what a 'g reat' commander in chief her husband was; Dateline, NBC 4/16/2004.)

"I have to admit that a good deal of what my husband and I have learned [about Islam] has come from our daughter."
(TruthInMedia.org 8/8/1999 - Hillary at a White House function, proudly tells some Muslim groups she is gaining a greater appreciation of Islam because Chelsea was then taking a class on the "religion of peace")

"F**k off! It's enough that I have to see you shit-kickers every day, I'm not going to talk to you too!! Just do your G*damn job and keep your mouth shut."
(From the book "American Evita" by Christopher Anderson, p. 90 - Hillary to her State Trooper bodyguards after one of them greeted her with "Good morning."

"You f**king idiot."
(From the book "Crossfire" p. 84 - Hillary to a State Trooper who was driving her to an event.)

"If you want to remain on this detail, get your f**king ass over here and grab those bags!"
(From the book "The First Partner" p. 259 - Hillary to a Secret Service Agent who was reluctant to carry her luggage because he wanted to keep his hands free in case of an incident.)

"Get f**ked! Get the f**k out of my way!!! Get out of my face!!!"
(From the book "Hillary's Scheme" p. 89 - Hillary's various comments to her Secret Service detail agents.)

"Stay the f**k back, stay the f**k away from me! Don't come within ten yards of me, or else! Just f**king do as I say, Okay!!!?"
(From the book "Unlimited Access", by Clinton FBI Agent in Charge, Gary Aldrige, p. 139 - Hillary screaming at her Secret Service detail.)

"Many of you are well enough off that [President Bush's] tax cuts may have helped you. We're saying that for America to get back on track, we're probably going to cut that short and not give it to you. We're going to have to take things away from you on behalf of the common good."
(Hillary grandstanding at a fund raising speech in San Francisco; SFGate.com 6/28/2004.)

"Why do I have to keep proving to people that I am not a liar?!"
(From the book "The Survivor," by John Harris, p. 382 - Hillary in her 2000 Senate campaign)

"Where's the miserable c*ck sucker?"
(From the book "The Truth About Hillary" by Edward Klein, p. 5 - Hillary shouting at a Secret Service officer)

"Put this on the ground! I left my sunglasses in the limo. I need those sunglasses. We need to go back!"
(From the book "Dereliction of Duty" p. 71-72 - Hillary to Marine One helicopter pilot to turn back while en route to Air Force One.)

"A right-wing network was after his presidency...including perverting the Constitution."
(To Barbara Walters about the Republicans who impeached her husband; 20/20, ABC 6/8/2003.)

"Son of a bitch."
(From the book "American Evita" by Christopher Anderson, p. 259 - Hillary's opinion of President George W. Bush when s he found out he secretly visited Iraq just days before her highly publicized trip to Iraq)

"What are you doing inviting these people into my home? These people are our enemies! They are trying to destroy us!"
(From the book "The Survivor" by John Harris, p. 99 - Hillary screaming to an aide, when she found out that some Republicans had been invited to the Clinton White House)

"I mean, you've got a conservative and right-wing press presence with really nothing on the other end of the political spectrum."
(C-Span, 1/19/1997 - Hillary complains about the mainstream media, which are all conservatives in her opinion)

"Come on Bill, put your dick up! You can't f**k her here!!"
(From the book "Inside The W hite House" by Ronald Kessler, p. 243 - Hillary to Gov. Clinton when she spots him talking with an attractive female at an Arkansas political rally)

"You know, I'm going to start thanking the woman who cleans the restroom in the building I work in. I'm going to start thinking of her as a human being" -Hillary Clinton
(From the book "The Case Against Hillary Clinton" by Peggy Noonan, p. 55)

"You show people what you're willing to fight for when you fight your friends."
(From the book "The Agenda" by Bob Woodward, ch. 14)

"We are at a stage in history in which remolding society is one of the great challenges facing all of us in the West."
(From the book "I've Always Been A Yankee Fan" by Thomas D. Kuiper, p. 119 - During her 1993 commencement address at the University of Texas)

"The only way to make a difference is to acquire power"
(From the book "I've Always Been A Yankee Fan" by Thomas D. Kuiper, p. 68 - Hillary to a friend before starting law school.)

"We just can't trust the American people to make those types of choices.... Government has to make those choices for people"
(From the book "I've Always Been A Yankee Fan" by Thomas D Kuiper, p. 20 - Hillary to Rep. Dennis Hastert in 1993 discussing her expensive, disastrous taxpayer-funded health care plan)

"I am a fan of the social policies that you find in Europe" Hillary in 1996" From the book "I've Always Been A Yankee Fan" by Th omas D. Kuiper, p. 76 - Hillary in 1996)

"Once we got to the point where twenty/something's needed a place on the corner that changed the oil in their cars we were doomed . . ."
-NickDG

"We are at a stage in history in which remolding society is one of the great challenges facing all of us in the West."
(From the book "I've Always Been A Yankee Fan" by Thomas D. Kuiper, p. 119 - During her 1993 commencement address at the University of Texas)

That one should be enough to scare most people of either gender.

Or then again this shit is probably all made up.
“The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec quotes (Polish writer, poet and satirist 1906-1966)

:D:o:D

Why don't people like Hillary?

I don't care if it is a sexist comment because it only applies to women, she is a bitch.

:D
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

This one is pretty scary, but no surprise:

"Many of you are well enough off that [President Bush's] tax cuts may have helped you. We're saying that for America to get back on track, we're probably going to cut that short and not give it to you. We're going to have to take things away from you on behalf of the common good."

"Once we got to the point where twenty/something's needed a place on the corner that changed the oil in their cars we were doomed . . ."
-NickDG

OK, so he's saying it was a quote, even if it wasn't labeled as such.

Do these various quotes help you understand why people don't like her, even hate her? She became a master at 'the politics of personal destruction' as displayed in the travel office scandal, while claiming she was a victim of it herself.
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

OK, so he's saying it was a quote, even if it wasn't labeled as such.

Do these various quotes help you understand why people don't like her, even hate her?

Was this thread somehow directed at me? Have I ever asked anything about Hillary Clinton? What do I have to do with this celebrity feeding frenzy?

First Class Citizen Twice Over

I'm pretty sure you participated in the "source of the hatred for Hillary" thread, so I thought my reply reasonable. If not, then I apologize.

edit - here it is:

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=2636169;search_string=Hillary;#2636169

I had nothing to say or ask about Hillary Clinton. I invited you to express your opinion in a way that didn't appear simply sexist. You declined.

I really have no opinion or interest in the person you keep calling a "bitch". But I'm fascinated by the misogyny.

OK, she is an asshole. Some think that is an equivalent term that is not gender specific.

"But I'm fascinated by the misogyny."

I wouldn't think it to be "fascinating":D

Hurumph, hurumph!

Come on now, the British do quite well in that regard.:D

You do know that Hillary claims that her parents named her after Sir Edmund Percival Hillary of Everest fame?

That's right, her parents were apparently BIG fans of the mountain climber - SIX YEARS BEFORE HE CLIMBED EVEREST!

I can accept that all politicians will lie about some things, but she'll lie about anything. :ph34r:

Hurumph, hurumph!

Come on now, the British do quite well in that regard.:D

You do know that Hillary claims that her parents named her after Sir Edmund Percival Hillary of Everest fame?

That's right, her parents were apparently BIG fans of the mountain climber - SIX YEARS BEFORE HE CLIMBED EVEREST!

I can accept that all politicians will lie about some things, but she'll lie about anything. :ph34r:

Sir Edmund Hillary, Mountain Climber
Born: 20 July 1919
Birthplace: Auckland, New Zealand
Best Known As: The first man to climb Mt. Everest

Damn Brits duck this one too! Sneaky bastards
"Where troubles melt like lemon drops, away above the chimney tops, that's where you'll find me" Dorothy

Heh heh heh
In other words, she's tough enough to be Commander in Chief.
Heh heh heh

Ohhh... SLAM BOYS! Right Back at ya!:D
What's the matter... afraid if we finally swallow our male ego & BS pride, and admit that in this day and age that, it's not only possible, but longer over due we elect a well educated, woman to run the country, that she might show us up, and do a better job, then any President before her!:P:D
<<<<<< Peeks down front of shorts...
My pecker won't feel any shorter or weaker!:D:D
Neither, will my 'other head' !!:D:D
I'm secure!:P
<<<<< GJ very secure with woman, being in control!
I'm tempted to say that they are, certainly equal to us, in every respect... but that would not be true!
They...Better & smarter then us in most respects!:D;):P:PB|B|
*My Inner Child is A Fucking Prick Too!
*Everyones entitled to be stupid but you are abusing the priviledge
*Well I'd love to stay & chat, But youre a total Bitch! {Stewie}

Heh heh heh
In other words, she's tough enough to be Commander in Chief.
Heh heh heh

Ohhh... SLAM BOYS! Right Back at ya!:D
What's the matter... afraid if we finally swallow our male ego & BS pride, and admit that in this day and age that, it's not only possible, but longer over due we elect a well educated, woman to run the country, that she might show us up, and do a better job, then any President before her!:P:D
<<<<<< Peeks down front of shorts...
My pecker won't feel any shorter or weaker!:D:D
Neither, will my 'other head' !!:D:D
I'm secure!:P
<<<<< GJ very secure with woman, being in control!
I'm tempted to say that they are, certainly equal to us, in every respect... but that would not be true!
They...Better & smarter then us in most respects!:D;):P:PB|B|

I'm quite willing to vote for a woman president.

But not Hillary Rotten Clinton, named for the famous mountaineer...

Perhaps if she acted like an asshole all the time she could not be accused of being so two faced.

GravityJunky, where did you get the pic of bush holding the phone upside down? There's a famous pic of him doing that, but the phone is white in that photo.

Is this another photo of him doing the same thing or a photoshop job?

Oh, and sundevil, this post isn't about you.

Oh, and sundevil, this post isn't about you.

I was looking forward to you keeping your word that communication with me was not possible.

Hillary is a bitch! That was meant to be a sexist statement, I think she deserves it, and it is what this thread is about. :D