no7rosman

Our Federal Reserve Bank is privatly owned

These are some excerpts from the article I read. The link is at the bottom. There is a lot more if you read the whole article. Does anyone else think it is odd that a bunch of the banks controlling our Federal Reserve are foreign? When we wonder who is really in control of the US, I believe this is a good place to start.
------------------------------------------------------
Article I, Section 8, Clause 5, of the United States Constitution provides that Congress shall have the power to coin money and regulate the value thereof and of any foreign coins. But that is not the case. The United States government has no power to issue money, control the flow of money, or to even distribute it - that belongs to a private corporation registered in the State of Delaware - the Federal Reserve Bank.

In 1963, President John Kennedy wanted an end to the Federal Reserve System, which had a strangle-hold on the United States and virtually the world. By a simple stroke of the pen, President Kennedy dismissed the Federal Resene System and ordered the U.S. governmcnt to restore its Constitutional-mandate of controlling the money. President Kennedy was dead three weeks later. When President Lyndon Johnson took office, he immediately rescinded Kennedy's order and the Federal Resene won another round.

More that half the shareholdings in the Federal Reserve Bank arc controlled by large New York City banks, including National City Bank, National Bank of Commerce, First National Bank, Chase National Bank, and Marine National Bank. When Rockefeller's National City Bank merged with J.P. Morgan's First National Bank in 1955, the Rockefeller group owned 22 percent of the shares of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, which in turn holds the majority of shares in the Federal Reserve System - 53 percent. But who really owns what? Here arc the top controllers of the Federal Rwerve Bank

1. Rothchild banks of London and Berlin.
2. Lazard Brothers Banks of Paris.
3. Israel Moses Seif Banks of Italy.
4. Warburg Bank of Hamburg and Amsterdam.
5. Lehman Brothers Bank of New York.
6. Kuhn, Loeb bank of New York.
7. Chase Manhattan Bank of New York, which controls all of the other 11 Federal Rwerve Banks.
8. Goldman, Sachs Bank of New York.

http://www.worldnewsstand.net/today/articles/fedprivatelyowned.htm

These are some excerpts from the article I read. The link is at the bottom. There is a lot more if you read the whole article. Does anyone else think it is odd that a bunch of the banks controlling our Federal Reserve are foreign? When we wonder who is really in control of the US, I believe this is a good place to start.
------------------------------------------------------
Article I, Section 8, Clause 5, of the United States Constitution provides that Congress shall have the power to coin money and regulate the value thereof and of any foreign coins. But that is not the case. The United States government has no power to issue money, control the flow of money, or to even distribute it - that belongs to a private corporation registered in the State of Delaware - the Federal Reserve Bank.

In 1963, President John Kennedy wanted an end to the Federal Reserve System, which had a strangle-hold on the United States and virtually the world. By a simple stroke of the pen, President Kennedy dismissed the Federal Resene System and ordered the U.S. governmcnt to restore its Constitutional-mandate of controlling the money. President Kennedy was dead three weeks later. When President Lyndon Johnson took office, he immediately rescinded Kennedy's order and the Federal Resene won another round.

More that half the shareholdings in the Federal Reserve Bank arc controlled by large New York City banks, including National City Bank, National Bank of Commerce, First National Bank, Chase National Bank, and Marine National Bank. When Rockefeller's National City Bank merged with J.P. Morgan's First National Bank in 1955, the Rockefeller group owned 22 percent of the shares of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, which in turn holds the majority of shares in the Federal Reserve System - 53 percent. But who really owns what? Here arc the top controllers of the Federal Rwerve Bank

1. Rothchild banks of London and Berlin.
7. Chase Manhattan Bank of New York, which controls all of the other 11 Federal Rwerve Banks.

http://www.worldnewsstand.net/today/articles/fedprivatelyowned.htm

How old are you? You just figuring this out?
I hold it true, whate'er befall;
I feel it, when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

It is affiliated with the federal government. Just not directly controlled; and that's a very good thing because it would be bad for the country if presidents or congresses or judges could manipulate the federal reserve in time for election cycles.

Wikipedia FTW.
My advice is to do what your parents did; get a job, sir. The bums will always lose. Do you hear me, Lebowski?

This is not a private corporation. The securities are held by it's 12 member banks but those banks cannot sell trade or loan out said securities. Therefore no profit is made. It may be a Govt Coporation, or even Public Coporation, but Ive never heard of a "private coporation", that's an oxymoron.

. Rothchild banks of London and Berlin.

Why is it wrong for these banks to have securities from the FED? What is this "control" you are worried about? All Central banks of the world trade with each other. The whole theme with the FED is valuation of money as is other central banks. What is with this website? Are they really basing their arguments on Philosophical Semantics?

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

Did you attend school in this country? If yes, then this is why you are oblivious to many obvious facts.

Read more, listen less.

Sorry to sound rude, but when my twelve year old asked me if I was aware of this ruse, I made him write me a research paper on the inception and subsequent evolution of the Fed Res. Most of his available source material was mired with nonsense and myth and lies. It took a University library to tell the real story.

It's the Golden Rule, He who has the gold makes the rules.
Certainly not within the parameters of the Constitution.
“The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec quotes (Polish writer, poet and satirist 1906-1966)

Actually, in the last two years, a couple of changes have made differences in the way that the Fed is perceived.

1. The fluid nature of capital. Money flows across borders so rapidly now, that the manipulation of the interest rate by the Fed has less impact on the economy than before.

2. The volume of money. China's $1Trillion cash surplus will soon have more impact than the Fed on the money supply. Japanese banks, Saudi Arabia.

In the future, foreign countries may be able to apply pressure to the US govt based on their support of the dollar.

In the future, foreign countries may be able to apply pressure to the US govt based on their support of the dollar.

Yep. And most of this support for the dollar is demonstrated by buying US Govt debt. If these countries stop buying our debt, we're going to be in trouble.
We are all engines of karma

Actually, in the last two years, a couple of changes have made differences in the way that the Fed is perceived.

1. The fluid nature of capital. Money flows across borders so rapidly now, that the manipulation of the interest rate by the Fed has less impact on the economy than before.

2. The volume of money. China's $1Trillion cash surplus will soon have more impact than the Fed on the money supply. Japanese banks, Saudi Arabia.

Don't forget about M-3

The most common measures are named M0 (narrowest), M1, M2, and M3. In the United States they are defined by the Federal Reserve as follows:

M0: The total of all physical currency, plus accounts at the central bank which can be exchanged for physical currency.
M1: M0 + the amount in demand accounts ("checking" or "current" accounts).
M2: M1 + most savings accounts, money market accounts, and certificate of deposit accounts (CDs) of under $100,000.
M3: M2 + all other CDs, deposits of eurodollars and repurchase agreements.
As of March 23, 2006, information regarding M3 will no longer be published by the Federal Reserve.

Did you attend school in this country? If yes, then this is why you are oblivious to many obvious facts.

Read more, listen less.

Sorry to sound rude, but when my twelve year old asked me if I was aware of this ruse, I made him write me a research paper on the inception and subsequent evolution of the Fed Res. Most of his available source material was mired with nonsense and myth and lies. It took a University library to tell the real story.

So, what you're saying is someone intentionally researching the Fed will probably encounter a lot of misinformation... that it's pretty hard to get the "real story".... and still you feel perfectly justified in smugly demeaning someone who asks about it here.

How ironic.

So, what you're saying is someone intentionally researching the Fed will probably encounter a lot of misinformation... that it's pretty hard to get the "real story".... and still you feel perfectly justified in smugly demeaning someone who asks about it here.

I think Greybeard was trying not to be smug. In the end, the OP found a website that helped debunk the conspiracy theory here. When it comes to research, as Greybeard hinted, the Libraries still give the best info. There, there are academic journals to read for free, various periodicals, up to date law books ect, ect. Few people here have access to these Journals as they cost to view (I'm an alumni, so I get them for free) on the Internet. The only thing you get for free here are Federal, State, and Local Laws within the .gov's. . .and the opinions and conspiracy theories. If you have to search on-line and its a factual research paper, you definitely should not be in a .net or .org, or you are going to waste your time researching the facts listed there.

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln