kallend

Bolton quits

Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.

On the down side, pity that Pinochet apparently has survived his latest heart attack.

Fuckers, both of them.

--------

Clarification: I thought about Pinochet in the same post as I discussed Bolton; Pinochet killed lots of innocent people; both are fuckers; Hitler also killed lots of innocent people.
Therefore Bolton is like Hitler.

Good, a singing career wasn't really good for him anyway.

Maybe he should go into medicine, or politics.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

I think the President should have denied the resignation, allowed a confirmation vote (even with the new Congress), and even offered some clarity on the security documents (if full disclosure was not possible) which was the real issue behind why there was no vote to begin with. Either way, the President could've still done a recess appointment if needed, or placed Amb. Bolton in an area where appointment wasn't necessary. There were many options to handle this I think. I wonder why to choose a "clean slate".
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

I wonder why to choose a "clean slate".

Because Bush is toast, and he has no choice.

:D:D He's really worried that he has no chance for re-election...

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

I wonder why to choose a "clean slate".

Because Bush is toast, and he has no choice.

:D:D He's really worried that he has no chance for re-election...

I think you misunderestimate him.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Either way, the President could've still done a recess appointment if needed, or placed Amb. Bolton in an area where appointment wasn't necessary. There were many options to handle this I think. I wonder why to choose a "clean slate".

The Resignation letter made it clear that he would not work for the current administration.

""After careful consideration I have concluded that my service in your administration should end when the current recess appointment expires," Bolton wrote.
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1