Zipp0

New OJ Book - if I DID IT

Should they throw out the double jeopardy laws in this case and hang this prick?

I might actually consider it. I mean, to literally get away with murder is one thing, but to confess in a book and expect no repercussions is just screwed up.

--------------------------
Chuck Norris doesn't do push-ups, he pushes the Earth down.

It just provids more fuel to the fire that the orginal jury was a group of LA idiots that did not do there real part in justice.

While if it was you or I, we would be hanged the next day but for a washed out has been with millions in the bank and a name that people know they just let him live and then he can just go about and play golf all day while the real killer gets away with the playing of golf.

Now I will never say that he did it. But when you look at the facts and figures he got away with it.

I would have to say that someone should meet him at the golf range with a special round that would put a blast in the past.

In the end dont waste your money on this fools book, if you want to waste it send it to me and Ill send you a real book......
Kenneth Potter
FAA Senior Parachute Rigger
Tactical Delivery Instructor (Jeddah, KSA)
FFL Gunsmith

Should they throw out the double jeopardy laws in this case and hang this prick?

I might actually consider it. I mean, to literally get away with murder is one thing, but to confess in a book and expect no repercussions is just screwed up.

we've (Britain) already got rid of the double jeopardy laws, this murdering bar steward would get arrested again in our country

There was a case - can't remember where/who - but a guy got away with murder (jury found him not guilty). However, a bit later, someone found some new evidence, and they tried him on perjury, civil rights violations, and something else (can't recall, again).

Can any of our legal eagles here shed some light on if this is possible? I know they tried the officers in the Rodney King fiasco a second time, but it was government on goverment officials, so I'm not sure if it can apply here.

It would be interesting to see if this could be done...he did it, he was found not guilty, and now he's confessing (any shrink will tell you this is a confession, similar to Bundy's "confessions" to Keppel just prior to Bundy's electocution...almost, in fact, identical).

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

I really don’t get what the big deal is.

You have a guy who killed his ex. Who was fucking some other dude who was driving his car and using his money. I can see why OJ was pissed. and he should have goon to jail, but he didnt. Do people really think this is the biggest Injustice we have in our history?
It would be great if people focused there energy on more important things then celebrities.

Fuck OJ fuck Nicole and the dude she was fucking.
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

You have a guy who killed his ex. Who was fucking some other dude who was driving his car and using his money. I can see why OJ was pissed. and he should have goon to jail, but he didnt. Do people really think this is the biggest Injustice we have in our history?
It would be great if people focused there energy on more important things then celebrities.

i think it's because OJ is a nigger

I can see why OJ was pissed. and he should have goon to jail,

Freudian slip?

My Spelling sucks. What i ment was he should have been convicted and went to jail.

Does that make since.
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

Anybody who would buy this book is a fucking moron. You are basically paying OJ to continue his golf course to golf course search for Nicholes killer. That fucker should have hung from a tree on the court house lawn. Any money made from the book should go directly to the families of the victims. Oh and one more thing. FUCK FOX NETWORK. This shit really pisses me off.>:(

I may be getting old but I got to see all the cool bands.

I knew what you mean.

Cloudburst - totally uncalled for and you will probably get banned for that.....

oh sorry, do you find it more socially acceptable to spell it niggaz or nigga ? how about if i'm black myself? would that make it more acceptable to you? you don't know if i'm black or white... it's not the word you find offensive, but the meaning behind it (you can't find the word offensive if you laugh along every time Chris Rock calls blacks, niggers)

i meant OJ is a nigger because he's an offensive black person, not because he's a black person. I am only saying what blacks say about other blacks, but because you think i'm white, you have automatically assumed i'm white and being racist

In the context you used it I don't find it acceptable at all.

Actually, just to stir the pot

I thought he was making the same crack as you when you said "freudian slip?"

(i.e., he was making the same implication of racism at Darius as you did - though "goon" normally has a non-race based definition so you were more subtle. Just the initial knee jerk reaction.)

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

may i point you in the direction of your own sig line :D

If I was disgusted with you for having a 3 way with playboy gilrs, that is where my sigline would apply. Whatever, I just could have done without it....

On a lighter note:

In response to the ratings spike Fox received from O.J. Simpson’s interview entitled “O.J. Simpson: If I did it, here’s how it happened,” the network has decided to continue the theme with a series of interviews with other infamous celebrities, politicians, and public icons. Here is a list of what’s to come:

Tom Cruise: If I was Gay, this is how I'd fuck Tobey McGuire

Mel Gibson: If were to ruin my career, this is how I'd do it

Mark Foley: If I were to hit on underage boys, this is what I would say.

KFed- If I was really black, this is what I'd sound like.

Paris Hilton: If I was a slut, this is how I'd do a rusty trombone

Jessica Simpson: If I was retarded, this is how I'd talk.

Charles Darwin: If I was burning in Hell, this is how’d I'd keep cool.

Barry Bonds: If I used steroids, this is how I’d hide the needle marks

Sadam Hussein: If I committed crimes against humanity, these are the biological weapons I’d use.

Michael Jackson; If I did molest kids, here's how I would get Macaulay Culkin not to say anything

Bill Clinton: If I did have a sexual relationship with that woman,here’s where I’d have shot my load.

9/11 Terrorist: If I did fly a plane into the world trade center, here's why I can see an upside to it.

Rush Limbaugh: If I were to take painkillers, this is how I’d blame it on Clinton

George W. Bush: If I were to start an unjust war, under false pretenses, this is how I’d misdirect it.

Nicole Ritchie- If I was anorexic, this is what my vomit would have in it.

Tobey McGuire: If I was getting fucked by Tom Cruise, this is how he'd do me.

Kirstie Alley- If I weighed 190lbs this is the bikini I'd wear.

Ann Coulter- If I encouraged people to send terrorist mail, this is the strain of Anthrax I'd insert

Ted Haggard: If I bought meth and sexual favors from a gay prostitute, here's what my asshole would look like.

Judas: If I did betray Jesus, this is how much sliver I'd do it fo.

Mel Gibson: If I really did hate Jews, this is how I'd exterminate them.

Neil Armstrong: If the moon landing was faked, here’s how I’d stage it.

Courtney Love: If I did have Kurt Cobain killed, and make it look like a suicide, here’s how I’d blow his head off.

Kaiser Sose: If I did poof and was gone, this is how I’d do it.

Sasquatch: If I did leave those big footprints in the mud, here’s the shoes I’d wear.

Tupac: If I did fake my own death, yet still manage to come out with a new album every few years, here’s what I’d say.

(i.e., he was making the same implication of racism at Darius as you did - though "goon" normally has a non-race based definition so you were more subtle. Just the initial knee jerk reaction.)

I was going by the definition of 'goon' -

A goon is a henchman of some description, usually a muscular thug with very little intelligence. The term rose to prominence thanks to frequent usage in Popeye.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goon

I was going by the definition of 'goon' -

A goon is a henchman of some description, usually a muscular thug with very little intelligence. The term rose to prominence thanks to frequent usage in Popeye.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goon

true :)coon if he'd have said that and you wanted a racist laugh. You'd never get me making that joke though

i think it's because OJ is a nigger

If THAT reply won't ban you then some mods here are wusses.

steveOrino