sundevil777

If Foley were a Democrat, would he be forced to resign by his party?

> I have trouble with convicting based on online banter.

I do, too. Unfortunately, if you're a politician, and you vote against a "protection against sexual predators" act, you lose the support of parents who didn't read the act - even if the law attempts to legislate against thought crimes instead of actual, physical crimes. That's one of the reasons we have such laws today.

So I guess what we have here is a list of 10 Democrats that actually DID break the law and a Democratic leadership that basically didn't care. On the otherhand we have a Republican that DIDN'T break the law but did something enough below Republican standards that he felt he had to imediately resign.

Oh and then there is Democrats who couldn't give a rats ass about anything other than getting elected trying to jump on the attack band wagon. This is funny because with their disgusting track record they would be doing themselves a favor by just keeping quiet, as the attacks coming from fellow Republicans would not be laughable, as they are when coming from Democrats.

You are right, Foley is obviously on the moral high gound here....

Coming from you, this is not a surprise....

So I guess what we have here is a list of 10 Democrats that actually DID break the law and a Democratic leadership that basically didn't care. On the otherhand we have a Republican that DIDN'T break the law but did something enough below Republican standards that he felt he had to imediately resign.

Oh and then there is Democrats who couldn't give a rats ass about anything other than getting elected trying to jump on the attack band wagon. This is funny because with their disgusting track record they would be doing themselves a favor by just keeping quiet, as the attacks coming from fellow Republicans would not be laughable, as they are when coming from Democrats.

You are right, Foley is obviously on the moral high gound here....

Coming from you, this is not a surprise....

Not Foley his fellow Republicans.
Jesse one would think some people really can't seem to read and comprehend. But I know better, I can tell when somebody just knows they are wrong and rather than just admit it, they prefer to pretend to misunderstand.

Did it take you this long to make that senseless statement?
If I could make a wish, I think I'd pass.
Can't think of anything I need
No cigarettes, no sleep, no light, no sound.
Nothing to eat, no books to read.