Dougiefresh

WAKE UP!

www.worldcantwait.com

Do something Oct. 5.

I, for one, do not support the fascist direction the current administration is taking our country. We need a critical mass of Americans to stand up and say, "This is not American. This is not right. These people do not represent the United States."
Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. --Douglas Adams

"This is not American. This is not right. These people do not represent the United States."

Sure they do.........."we" elected them. ;) If you want to stand up and say that do it without me.

***Drive out the Bush regime.[url]

Ummm..........I'll let you lefties in on a little secret. Unless we change the law........he can't serve another term. ;)

Yep, gotta love the left...they're still running against President Bush, and he's not even running... :D
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

We need a critical mass of Americans to stand up and say, "This is not American. This is not right. These people do not represent the United States

I believe the course of action you are refering to is called an election.

Richards
My biggest handicap is that sometimes the hole in the front of my head operates a tad bit faster than the grey matter contained within.

We need a critical mass of Americans to stand up and say, "This is not American. This is not right. These people do not represent the United States

Richards

Yeah fuckin right. And make sure the new Diebold machines are used /w/o a paper trail. Do you honestly believe your vote makes a rats ass
I hold it true, whate'er befall;
I feel it, when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

This is not a liberal vs. conservative battle -- this is a battle for all our rights.

I can't believe you people would sacrifice your constitutional rights so easily. Have you noticed that you are no longer neccesarily protected by habeus corpus? If you are labelled a "enemy combatant having supported hostilities", you have no access to a lawyer or ability to petition your grievances. That definition of enemy combatant is way too broad. What counts as hostilities? We've stepped onto a slippery slope.

If there were an attack on the second amendment, you'd be screaming bloody murder. There have already been attacks on the first (warrantless wiretaps) and sixth (congressional vote of Sept 29 2006). It's clear that this administration and congress don't value the Constitution. Do you?

Congress isn't fighting to protect the basic right afforded all Americans. They are rubber-stamping whatever will win them votes. What is needed is more than waiting around for an election. We can't allow the "war on terror" to usurp the ideas that make this country great.

The damage this bunch can do in the two years remaining makes me shudder. I'm not going to sit around and wait for my rights to be eroded any further.

I've never been politically active. I always thought the pendulum would swing the other way eventually. But the unadulterated power grab and erosion of rights has me scared. Scared enough to reconsider my stance on gun ownership, just so I'm not a hypocrite.
Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. --Douglas Adams

it's a lot of fun when someone gets a bug up their ass and posts their 'unique' revelation in here like they have the only vision in the world - then leaves, feeling better in their guilty ridden social conscious

stick around, there's a ton of discussion (if you can sort through the crap) on these subjects a lot better than tossing out a bunch of impotent buzz words in a state of poorly informed self righteous outrage

if not, I hope you had a cathartic couple postings

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Nice ad hominem. Got something to contribute?

not really, thanks for listening

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Richards

Yeah fuckin right. And make sure the new Diebold machines are used /w/o a paper trail. Do you honestly believe your vote makes a rats ass

Already setting up for another "stolen election" so you have a talking point when congress remains republican??
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Richards

Already setting up for another "stolen election" so you have a talking point when congress remains republican??

Ever wonder why it's only Democrats that have trouble figuring out how to get to the polling places?

Ever wonder why it's only Democrats who have trouble figuring out how to operate a voting machine?

Ever wonder why Diebold machines only omit votes from Democrats? Oh, wait, I know the answer to this one. It's because the President of Diebold Corp is a Republican and he sneaks back into the warehouse like a Ninja in the middle of the night and "rigs" them. The he is able to "rig" them back after the election without anyone being the wiser.

Ever wonder why there's never any "evidence" any of this is true?

Richards

Ever wonder why it's only Democrats that have trouble figuring out how to get to the polling places?

Ever wonder why it's only Democrats who have trouble figuring out how to operate a voting machine?

Ever wonder why Diebold machines only omit votes from Democrats? Oh, wait, I know the answer to this one. It's because the President of Diebold Corp is a Republican and he sneaks back into the warehouse like a Ninja in the middle of the night and "rigs" them. The he is able to "rig" them back after the election without anyone being the wiser.

Ever wonder why there's never any "evidence" any of this is true?

Oh dam, don't make me think so hard[:/]

:D:D:D
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

There is proof of it all over the place...Have you looked?

http://www.freepress.org/columns/display/3/2003/793

http://www.globalresearch.ca/articles/CHI411B.html

I understand all the proven documented business connections between the voting machine manufactures and the Bush Crime Family are probably circumstantial, and another false conspiracy...However the Unreliability of our current voting system has been proven and documented by people from both political parites. And not just a few people...hundreds of them.

There is proof of it all over the place...Have you looked?

Proof is not somehting like " understand all the proven documented business connections between the voting machine manufactures and the Bush Crime Family are probably circumstantial, and another false conspiracy"

However the Unreliability of our current voting system has been proven and documented by people from both political parites. And not just a few people...hundreds of them.

OK so you think that BOTH sides do it, and that the system has a problem. Fine. But you do not seem all upset when it is shown that dead people have voted for Democrats. Where is your rage then?

Proof is not somehting like " understand all the proven documented business connections between the voting machine manufactures and the Bush Crime Family are probably circumstantial, and another false conspiracy"
------------------------------------------------------------

Here is a link where the officials of Leon County in Florida prove (via public testing) the machines/votes can be easily manipulated. There are many more people who have also proven this if you search.

http://www.freepress.org/departments/display/19/2005/1636

And here is a link to an article discussing the x-CEO of Diebold's visit to the Bush Ranch, and the hundreds of thousands of dollars in contribution money. Not only Dielbold, but ES&S (the largest voting machine manufacturer) The link also discusses the very first "question" of voting machine accuracy in 1996...(Interesting to follow the money from there)

I understand you can't base an opinion on a couple of articles...but there are lots more of them like this by reputable reporters. You have to wonder.

http://www.motherjones.com/commentary/columns/2004/03/03_200.html

----------------------------------------------------
OK so you think that BOTH sides do it, and that the system has a problem. Fine. But you do not seem all upset when it is shown that dead people have voted for Democrats. Where is your rage then?

---------------

I don't think they both do it...In fact I don't think it has anything to do with the political party...I believe it has to do with who "they" want in office. "They" = not voters. You are right...I don't give a crap about dead Demo voting. The fact of the matter is we no longer elect our officals.

The voting machine scandal is just one more in the long list of gov. scandals. This just seems like an awful convienent place to have questionable accuracy.

I have no rage...As long as I can fly airplanes and jump out of them...I will do nothing like most other Americans....except argue and talk shit with people who blindly believe everything our political people tell us.