vortexring

For Muslims

Personally, I think we should inundate them with everything that they say offends them until they simply become numb.

Sigh ... no wonder they feel about us the way they do. Personally, I prefer Christ's teaching to do unto them as I would have them do unto me.

That is a noble approach, but the Islamic extremists, even knowing you have that sentiment, would kill you as quickly as they would Salman Rushdie - and really enjoy it. People are quick to say it is a small portion. Obviously not small enough, and with no counterpart in any of the other major religions. It is a problem.

I do think it is unique to Islam, and based on the input from a couple friends who have read the Kaboom (I really like that), it is the nature of the teachings.

Amazing though about the historical perspective. How did the people from the very cradle of civilization, and the early developers of math & astronomy, get to being the masters of terror?
" . . . the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience." -- Aldous Huxley

You are becoming the king of uneducated and illogical remarks

6th letter to you.

More then 50% of university graduates in Iran are woman

How many have professional jobs?

First tell me what’s your issue?

Is it that you THINK woman are not allowed to receive an education?

Or are you considered about the unemployment?

Make up your mind it gets kind of boring when you make general statements that have nothing behind them, and when you find out your are wrong you change it to something else.
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

First tell me what’s your issue?

At a global level, we're in a culture clash with Islam. So, it's only with those radicals who control Middle Eastern countries. It's still a culture clash.

when you find out your are wrong you change it to something else.

Uhm, how am I wrong? By keeping it simple?
We are all engines of karma

Darius, Iran does not contain all muslims, correct? Or is Iran the only muslim country in existence? In other words, SS might've been talking about some of the countries (i.e Afghanistan, Iraq (although it's more secular), Saudi Arab Emerits, et ceters) than your country of heritage.

You really are being uber sensitive lately...not every comment about muslims is directed at you, or at Iran. There are other applications to SS's statement than some sort of personal inference regarding you. You might want to look at it from that perspective before you take it personally.

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

Make up your mind it gets kind of boring when you make general statements that have nothing behind them, and when you find out your are wrong you change it to something else.

What are you and your ilk doing to eliminate the radical Muslim threat? Giving it the Inshallah?

Darius, Iran does not contain all muslims, correct? Or is Iran the only muslim country in existence? In other words, SS might've been talking about some of the countries

Then he should not generalize should he?

Michelle when i am being sensetive i have no issue saying so.

I have no issue saying what I mean or admitting when I am wrong never have.
So please stop the BS and stop trying to use my own honesty against me. It is petty to say the least.

He made a post stating that the Muslim culture is anti education for woman? I spoke of what I knew to be 100% true that disproved his belief. It is not a matter of being sensitive it is a matter of closed-minded people making general statements.

Once I pointed out that his generalization was wrong, he did not acknowledge it but moved on to the next subject that he is uninformed on, but hey it’s bashing Muslims so it’s all good right I mean fuck the facts.

What are you and your ilk doing to eliminate the radical Muslim threat? Giving it the Inshallah?

You and your ilk? What does that mean? Iranian? Muslim? Man? Human?

What do you and your "ilk" do against fundamentalist bombing by christians? How about the killings in Ireland?

Stupid questions.....

Darius, your questions/statements deserve more time than I can give right now. I have to study for an algebra exam in 3 hours, so once that's done and over, I will be back to further explain my position.

Thanks for your patience...

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

You and your ilk? What does that mean?

From http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/ilk

–noun
1. family, class, or kind: he and all his ilk.

Is that clear enough?

What do you and your "ilk" do against fundamentalist bombing by christians?

They go to jail.
BTW, they're not my ilk.

How about the killings in Ireland?

Uhm, that's not the US.

Stupid questions.....

Is that a statement or question?

>I haven't figured it out, yet.
Perhaps that's true of people like Darius as well - although I'm sure he can answer you on his own.

Why bother when he has a moderator to fight his battles and ignore his PAs.

Bill's a liberal kind of guy. My take is, he believe's every one on the planet is rational. I'd like to be that optimistic...

I'm looking forward to a private chat with Darius.

Darius, Iran does not contain all muslims, correct? Or is Iran the only muslim country in existence? In other words, SS might've been talking about some of the countries

Then he should not generalize should he?

The islamic leadership in Iran has been brutalizing religious minorities since they took over.

mh
"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."