steveorino

Upcoming Democrat Convention agenda!

Upcoming Democrat Convention agenda!

I got this sent to me in an email. The only thing funnier than this is how many Republicans will think it is the real agenda.;)

6:00 p.m. - Opening flag burning ceremony.

6:05 p.m. - Opening secular prayers by Rev. Jesse Jackson and Rev.Al Sharpton

6:30 p.m. - Anti-war concert by Barbra Streisand.

6:40 p.m. - Ted Kennedy proposes a toast.

7:00 p.m. - Tribute theme to France.

7:10 p.m. - Collect offerings for al-Zawahri defense fund.

7:25 p.m. - Tribute theme to Germany.

7:45 p.m. - Anti-war rally (Moderated by Michael Moore)

8:25 p.m. - Ted Kennedy proposes a toast.

8:30 p.m. - Terrorist appeasement workshop.

9:00 p.m. - Gay marriage ceremony (both male and female couples)

9:30.p.m. - * Intermission *

10:00.p.m. - Posting the Iraqi Colors by Sean Penn and Tim Robbins

10:10 p.m. - Re-enactment of Kerry's fake medal toss.

10:20.p.m. - Cameo by Dean 'Yeeearrrrrrrg!'

10:30 p.m. - Abortion demonstration by N.A.R.A.L.

10:40 p.m. - Ted Kennedy proposes a toast.

10:50 p.m. - Pledge of allegiance to the UN.

11:00 p.m. - Multiple gay marriage ceremony (hreesomes, mixed and same sex).Rep. Barney D, Mass.), Sponsor.

11:15 p.m. - Maximizing Welfare workshop.

11:30 p.m. - 'Free Saddam' pep rally.

11:59 p.m. - Ted Kennedy proposes a toast.

12:00 p.m. - Nomination of democratic candidate.

Any chance we could get Ted Kennedy to drive Hillary home from the convention?

steveOrino

That's pretty funny. I remember seeing a version where Kennedy proposed quite a few more toasts... :P:D:D
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

and for the other side:;)

REPUBLICAN CONVENTION AGENDA
6:00 PM Opening Prayer led by the Reverend Jerry Falwell
6:30 PM Pledge of Allegiance
6:35 PM Ceremonial Burning of Bill of Rights (exc. 2nd Amendment)
6:45 PM Salute to the Coalition of the Willing
6:46 PM Seminar #1: K. Harris on “Are Elections Really Necessary?”
7:30 PM Announcement: Lincoln Memorial Renamed for Ronald Reagan
7:35 PM Trent Lott - “Re-segregation in the 21st Century”
7:40 PM EPA Address #1: Mercury: It's What's for Dinner
8:00 PM Vote on which country to invade next
8:10 PM Call EMTs to revive Rush Limbaugh
8:15 PM John Ashcroft Lecture: The Homos Are After Your Children
8:30 PM Round table discussion on reproductive rights (men only)
8:50 PM Seminar #2: Corporations: The Government of the Future
9:00 PM Condi Rice sings “Can't Help Lovin' Dat Man”
9:05 PM Phyllis Schlafly speaks on “Why Women Shouldn't Be Leaders”
9:10 PM EPA Address #2: Trees: The Real Cause of Forest Fires
9:30 PM break for secret meetings
10:00 PM Second Prayer led by Cal Thomas
10:15 PM Carl Rove Lecture: Doublespeak Made Simple When You Feel Squishy Inside
10:35 PM Bush demonstration of trademark “deer in headlights” stare
10:40 PM John Ashcroft: New Mandatory Kevlar Chastity Belt
10:45 PM GOP's Tribute to Tokenism, Colin Powell & Condi Rice
10:46 PM Ann Coulter's Tribute “Joe McCarthy, Great American Patriot”
10:50 PM Seminar #3: Education: A Drain on Our Nation's Economy
11:10 PM Hilary Clinton Pinata
11:20 PM John Ashcroft Lecture: Evolutionists: A Dangerous New Cult
11:30 PM Call EMTs to revive Rush Limbaugh again
11:35 PM Blame Clinton
11:40 PM Newt Gingrich speaks on “The Sanctity of Marriage”
11:41 PM Announcement: Ronald Reagan to be added to Mt. Rushmore
11:50 PM Closing Prayer led by Jesus Himself
12:00 PM Nomination of GW Bush as Holy Supreme Planetary Overlord
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

The only thing funnier than this is how many Republicans will think it is the real agenda.

What is funny is that Dems think they are so intelligent and only they have a sense of humor.
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

8:10 PM Call EMTs to revive Rush Limbaugh
11:30 PM Call EMTs to revive Rush Limbaugh again
12:00 PM Nomination of GW Bush as Holy Supreme Planetary Overlord

Those made me laugh quite a bit... :D:D
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

The only thing funnier than this is how many Republicans will think it is the real agenda.

What is funny is that Dems think they are so intelligent and only they have a sense of humor.

Being a centrist (aka i stopped caring) I realized that the Reps have a crazy sense of humor when I saw the White House Correspondent Association Dinner (okay.. i saw it on google video but whatever). That was f'ing hilarious. Especially the part with Bush doing his speech with the impersonator next to him doing a different version of it.

Being a centrist (aka i stopped caring) I realized that the Reps have a crazy sense of humor when I saw the White House Correspondent Association Dinner (okay.. i saw it on google video but whatever). That was f'ing hilarious. Especially the part with Bush doing his speech with the impersonator next to him doing a different version of it.

Quite right! I saw one of the correspondents doing a Helen Thomas impersonation, that was a riot!

I think there really is a lot of difference between Dem and Repup philosophy and where each side would take the country and respond to the current challenges. I don't think the Dems are evil, I mostly think politicians want to do good, but they differ greatly on what the better place is and how to get there.
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

Quite right! I saw one of the correspondents doing a Helen Thomas impersonation, that was a riot!

I think there really is a lot of difference between Dem and Repup philosophy and where each side would take the country and respond to the current challenges. I don't think the Dems are evil, I mostly think politicians want to do good, but they differ greatly on what the better place is and how to get there.

But if we look at results of philosophy we can only conclude that the Dems have a plan that lowers the debt/deficit, keeps us out of wars, and treats poor people better.

But if we look at results of philosophy we can only conclude that the Dems have a plan that lowers the debt/deficit, keeps us out of wars, and treats poor people better.

Plan to lower the deficit? I think they would just spend the money differently. I give credit to the Repub congress for getting the deficit down in the '90s, not the Dem president at the time.

Keep us out of wars? I think that we'd still be in a war, but just not fighting against those that declared war against us. Instead we would be asking what we could do to make up for all the wrongs of the past.

Treat poor people better? I think you'll find that the welfare reform of the '90s has done a great deal of good for the poor.

yeah, somehow it always makes its way out of the middle class pockets. are you sure your not Liberatarian? i think the free crack would be enjoyed by the welfare cases since they cant trade food stamps anymore. :P
Maybe fairy ass Alec Baldwin could give up his mansion for housing, along with all the other "so caring" liberals out of Commywood

www.911missinglinks.com the definitive truth of 9/11..the who and why, not how

You can handle the TRUTH www.theforbiddentruth.net