Darius11

Great Video Interview.

Mr Galloway is a very irritating man. From refusing to answer her questions directly, out-yelling her when she tried to speak, personall attacks on her...etc. He is the thorn in the side of anyone interested in an intelligent debate. He wins by default because the other person can't get a word in to make their point. His kind used to make my blood boil until I learned not to ever discuss politics with them.

Richards
My biggest handicap is that sometimes the hole in the front of my head operates a tad bit faster than the grey matter contained within.

>Finding equivalence between a suicide bomber boarding a bus full of
>NOTHING but civilians and Israel bombing the buildings from which
>Hezbolla operates is ridiculous . . .

I'm talking about Israel targeting fleeing civilians - which is very much like blowing up a bus, even if you dislike Arabs and like Israelis.

Hezbollah is made up of a bunch of thugs who are trying violence as a replacement for intelligence. The IDF does themselves no credit by descending to their level.

Hezbollah is made up of a bunch of thugs who are trying violence as a replacement for intelligence. The IDF does themselves no credit by descending to their level.

I agree with you totally, but the methods used by each group ain't the "same thing", as you seem to imply a lot.

. . =(_8^(1)

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/08/11/world/middleeast/11military.html?hp&ex=1155355200&en=4887d0ebeb1cdf33&ei=5094&partner=homepage

Experience is that these munitions end up killing more civilians than soldiers long term. Their use is also against the law in civilian areas , even smaller villages. But like resoloutions demanding the end of Israels occupation, there will be no big drama from Israels Allie about the law being neatly ignored.

Same reason the Israelis are blowing up innocent Muslim women and children, I suppose. Because it's a war,

And blah blah, Fuckin' blah.

Finding equivalence between a suicide bomber boarding a bus full of NOTHING but civilians and Israel bombing the buildings from which Hezbolla operates is ridiculous, and frankly kind of dense.

According to your inaccurate representation it does sound pretty lousy. You have bright career prospects with AIPAC and CAMERA.

George Galloway makes some excellent points of fact in the video... Including the fact that he is precisely the sort of Dickhead who should shut-the-fuck-up about Israel & Lebanon!

His actions in the past show that George Galloway is completely committed to his passionate belief in... George Galloway! He'll embrace ANYTHING, no matter how contentious, that gets him exposure.

His comments, coming from someone so morally bankrupt, serve the Israeli cause far more than the Lebanese one.[:/]

Mike.

Taking the piss out of the FrenchAmericans since before it was fashionable.

Prenait la pisse hors du FrançaisCanadiens méridionaux puisqu'avant lui à la mode.

George Galloway makes some excellent points of fact in the video... Including the fact that he is precisely the sort of Dickhead who should shut-the-fuck-up about Israel & Lebanon!

His actions in the past show that George Galloway is completely committed to his passionate belief in... George Galloway! He'll embrace ANYTHING, no matter how contentious, that gets him exposure.

His comments, coming from someone so morally bankrupt, serve the Israeli cause far more than the Lebanese one.[:/]

Mike.

Galloway is the epitome of a terrorist sympathizer, Lady Thatcher should slot him ASAP

Galloway is the epitome of a terrorist sympathizer, Lady Thatcher should slot him ASAP

Please... PLEASE don't credit George Galloway with any sort of belief or sympathy toward anything but George Galloway. That just legitimatises the shit!

There are a lot of people (myself included) who sympathise with the plight of the Lebanise & Palestinian people. Galloway isn't one of them.

Hey... They elected incompetent, idiotic leaders who resort to violence far too readily... But that isn't a Bombing-Offence, is it?

Mike.

Taking the piss out of the FrenchAmericans since before it was fashionable.

Prenait la pisse hors du FrançaisCanadiens méridionaux puisqu'avant lui à la mode.