Skyrad

Posts from an 'American hater'

I'm pissed off. Just because I'm not American and I dislike many (But not all) of the current administrations foriegn policies. Because I don't belive that anyone regardless of thier motives or history should be able to walk down my road with a concealed gun and because I have always belived that the war in Iraq is illegal and wrong someone belives that I am an 'American hater'. I find this personaly offensive and a personal attack. Well here is just a few posts over the years from an 'American hater'

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=2277017;#2277017

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=1095036;search_string=America;#1095036

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=1099265;search_string=America;#1099265

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=1555282;search_string=America;#1555282

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=1684655;search_string=America;#1684655

The fact I have American family and friends obviously makes no difference. Some people make me want to puke.>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

It pisses me off. No doubt it would also suprise certain individuals to discover that I reguarly enjoy shooting (& have done since childhood) and belong to a Rifle and pistol club too. Clearly its all just to much to comprehend that one might disagree with anothers points of views without being a Commie American hater. Pathetic.
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Oh, don't get upset about it. Why take them seriously? These are the same sort of people who call the families of dead US servicemen "media whores" and think that the families who lost loved ones in the 9/11 tragedy are harpies who "enjoyed their husband's deaths." They hate america (at least the USA that the constitution was written to protect) far more than most. They deserve no attention.

Tired, thanks for the invite but am away this weekend. I also have to get my BPA membership repaid (done my jumping this year in Oz and USA) but will definatly take you up on the offer when I have. Cheers J
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Glasgow, on my mothers side. Actualy I'm a total mongral. My great grandparents on my mothers side were English, Irish, Scottish and Welsh go back far enough on the English side and they were French (came over in 1066). Indian/Pakistani on my fathers side.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Japanese single malts

Didn't realize there was such a thing...

1) Talisker 8 year old (not 10 year.. you can't get the 8 year old anymore 'cause me and my father-in-law bought the last 20 cases a long time ago).
2) Dalwhinnie 15
3) Glenturret 15

Beautiful stuff.
We are all engines of karma

Japanese single malts

Didn't realize there was such a thing...

1) Talisker 8 year old (not 10 year.. you can't get the 8 year old anymore 'cause me and my father-in-law bought the last 20 cases a long time ago).
2) Dalwhinnie 15
3) Glenturret 15

Beautiful stuff.

They have them in Japan believe it or not!!! ;)

I think you can get them at most airports too. Possibly one or two other places if you look for them :P

Both were 17 year old single malts.... mmmm mmmmm!

beautiful too.

Absolutely. Drove around it 3 times in 2 years. Always a nice time.

i'll be moving up to Scotland by the end of this summer... my girlfriend lives in Fort William, so i'm off to Scotland to be with her. Her job menas she has to move around, so might end up in Inverness or other highland places

Dude don't let the idiots get to you.

I have been called many names on here.
Just know when people don’t have facts to use they start saying shit like that. If they had any facts or a clue they would argue logically and prove you wrong.
They can't.

Don't ever let them get to you.

Don’t forget just because this is DZ.com it doesn’t mean you don’t have any racisist or imbeciles in here.
There are a few.

There is people on here who think supporting the troops means you let them fight a war that was started on nothing but lies and let them die. After they die you make a big fuss and make sure you wave your flag.

They call me, you and some others traitors among other words. Why because we think that same solder they are so called mourning deserve to live and not die for a stupid cause.

Crazy world bro. Crazy fucking world.
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain