jumpingjimmy

the real reason why Iran is to be nuked ?

http://www.shoutwire.com/viewstory/10001/The_Real_Reasons_Why_Iran_is_the_Next_Target

:( looks like bible bashing, war mongering, fruit cake Bush will be at it again

Iran has been in our sights for alot longer than Bush has been in office... They have been the biggest supporter of Terrorism. They have Ties to several terrorist groups.

We have had SF teams on the ground training Guerrilla forces in Iran since the mid 80's... Maybe earlier. Iran needs to halt all nuclear research or we will make them.. Its that simple.... We cant let them get nukes.

Its funny how retarded the anti-Bush thing can get... It blinds real problems... Makes people not care about the security of our country...

Maybe you live in bumfuck and wouldnt care if we got nuked... I grew up, live and work in DC... If they get nukes they will use them... Especially since they have a leader that believes hes on a mission from god to stop the infidels....

Can Someone delete this thread? Its bullshit and the guy just created an account... I didnt even do that while I was banned from this forum lmao....

you don't like the thread, fair enough.. i've no problem with that

but we all have to creat an account at some point, just becasue i haven't given you any details yet doesn't mean i have to, or that i can't have a say does it?

and lets be straight, this is the first time i've registered on this forum, BUT there is an age old saying "the only people who stay banned on a forum, are those that want to stay banned" so, if you're not able to use proxy servers, then may i suggest you spend 5 seconds reading up on them and then use them !!! no forum can keep you banned if you dont want to stay banned, its your fault you served out a ban

Can Someone delete this thread?

Yes, please do. The rules of dropzone.com clearly state "Any thread which Hawkins121 doesn't like shall be deleted."

Can't we just have an automated filter that rejects all posts which are disloyal to George Bush?

First Class Citizen Twice Over

>Can Someone delete this thread? Its bullshit . . . .

Most threads here are. If you dislike a certain post, do not reply to it. If everyone follows your lead, it will effectively disappear in a few hours. Replying to threads you dislike ensures they will stay active.

Can Someone delete this thread?

Yes, please do. The rules of dropzone.com clearly state "Any thread which Hawkins121 doesn't like shall be deleted."

Can't we just have an automated filter that rejects all posts which are disloyal to George Bush?

hi
***Insert random personal attack here***

If hes really a new user lets get back on topic.... :P

and lets be straight, this is the first time i've registered on this forum, BUT there is an age old saying "the only people who stay banned on a forum, are those that want to stay banned" so, if you're not able to use proxy servers, then may i suggest you spend 5 seconds reading up on them and then use them !!! no forum can keep you banned if you dont want to stay banned, its your fault you served out a ban

proxy servers don't fix a banned account.

actually, it would be pretty easy to shut you down, with or without proxy servers. You need an account to post, and it would not be difficult to mandate account aging before posting is permitted.

Can Someone delete this thread? Its bullshit and the guy just created an account... I didnt even do that while I was banned from this forum lmao....

you don't like the thread, fair enough.. i've no problem with that

but we all have to creat an account at some point, just becasue i haven't given you any details yet doesn't mean i have to, or that i can't have a say does it?

WTF even I have not been banned ...maybe you should reflect upon your own behavior and sense of fairness.

The real reason Iran will be vaporized is that the military is too thin to make a sustained operation there AND to avenge 1979.
Skydivers don't knock on Death's door. They ring the bell and runaway... It really pisses him off.
-The World Famous Tink. (I never heard of you either!!)
AA #2069 ASA#33 POPS#8808 Swooo 1717

We will bomb them to hell

and lose how many pilots doing this?

and threaten to invade...

and if you have to invade, how many more thousands of soldiers will be coming back in body bags or with bits blown off them?

can't you see that negotiation is the best way? how many american soldiers have been killed in Iraq so far? do you think the loss of all those lives has been worth it to get America into the position it's in right now?

i think America could have got themselves into exactly the same position it's in right now through tough political negotiation with iraq, and not lost all the lives it already has. I think they can achieve their goals in Iran too by negotiation, saving many thousands more lives on both sides

We will bomb them to hell

and lose how many pilots doing this?

and threaten to invade...

and if you have to invade, how many more thousands of soldiers will be coming back in body bags or with bits blown off them?

can't you see that negotiation is the best way? how many american soldiers have been killed in Iraq so far? do you think the loss of all those lives has been worth it to get America into the position it's in right now?

i think America could have got themselves into exactly the same position it's in right now through tough political negotiation with iraq, and not lost all the lives it already has. I think they can achieve their goals in Iran too by negotiation, saving many thousands more lives on both sides

and the easter bunny lives:P:o

ask GFD

BUT there is an age old saying "the only people who stay banned on a forum, are those that want to stay banned" so, if you're not able to use proxy servers, then may i suggest you spend 5 seconds reading up on them and then use them !!! no forum can keep you banned if you dont want to stay banned, its your fault you served out a ban

OK I am not getting involved in your dispute (not my concern) but I am curious how you are so knowledgable about getting around forum bans?

Richards
My biggest handicap is that sometimes the hole in the front of my head operates a tad bit faster than the grey matter contained within.

the easter bunny may live, but thankfully he's not planting IED's :P

i'm a passionate beliver in negotiation, i think there are too many armed conflicts that end up being settled by negotiation, so why not wise up and negotiate in the first place?

Don't confuse wish with reality

I wish all disputes could be negotiated:|

because i know somebody who runs a car forum, he once told me that you can be banned in a few ways, you can have your forum acount locked... you just create another one then, or they can ban your IP address... you create another acount behind a proxy server then.

i noticed that this site allows Hotmail e-mail addresses, quite a few sites these days don't allow them becasue they are so easy to set up. If you have your IP adress banned, you have to give another e-mail address from the proxy server IP, or you wont get your validation e-mail.

sites can ban whole ranges of Ip address's, but whats the point? they will only potentially stop legitimate people from signing up, all to stop one person? some sites require admin to validate any new accounts, but all they can do is check IP addresses and look for any obvious give aways in user names or e-mail addresses, pretty pointless really, unless the offender is so stupid as to register a new user name very similar to the banned one

if somebody is going to go to the trouble of using a proxy server, they are hardly going to pick a transparent one, why not just look down the list for ones that are "high anonymity"

then of course you've got tunnelling softare ;) that will get you onto anything you want, or you can just use free stuff, 5 seconds on google and you've got http://www.publicproxyservers.com/

the thing about the internet is that you can have people registering on your site from all over the world, so when you check an IP and it comes up as Porto Rico and you run a skydiving site, it's not going to look out of place, the fact that person could be sat in Glasgow is another matter, LOL

Bans are very cute and silly. Like most security online it's only as good as the cooperation of the banned.

Personally I don't think it's sporting to sidestep bans but it's certainly easy. Trivial. Anyone with a nickle's worth of internet experience and the motivation can figure out 6 ways in 6 minutes.

But it's like cheating at solitaire.

First Class Citizen Twice Over

Personally I don't think it's sporting to sidestep bans but it's certainly easy. Trivial. Anyone with a nickle's worth of internet experience and the motivation can figure out 6 ways in 6 minutes.

Yeah why piss off the powers that be.... I can still read things that I want to read but if I posted.. well that would blow my cover;)

>and if you have to invade, how many more thousands of soldiers will
> be coming back in body bags or with bits blown off them?

Why should they care? The chickenhawks won't get any bits blown off them.

>can't you see that negotiation is the best way?

Many see negotiation as the sissy way out. There are pro-war types who pray fervently for peace talks to fail, so that the US can 'strut its stuff' and kick some ass. Ever since 9/11 there are a lot of people who have been very afraid in a way they have never been before. Fear turns to anger, and anger has its expression in violence. Violence palliates that fear.

>i think America could have got themselves into exactly the same position
> it's in right now through tough political negotiation with iraq, and not lost
> all the lives it already has.

Of course; that goes without saying. Saddam Hussein has always been something of a puppet of the US. Heck, he asked us if it was OK before he invaded Kuwait! We sold him the helicopters to spray his chemical weapons, and we gave him military intel on how to use those weapons against Iranians.

Similarly, a good negotiator will be able to get Iran to agree to whatever inspections we want. Heck, they allow inspectors in-country now, and we have some excellent carrots and sticks we can bring to bear. But many people don't want that. They don't want peace, or a controlled nuclear program in Iran, or an uneasy truce. They want revenge. And it doesn't take too much intentional misunderstanding to warp "the 9/11 hijackers" into "terrorists" into "nuclear terrorists like the Iranians."