niolosoiale

Looking for an out-of-body experience or other extreme hallucination?

Check this out.

I don't exactly keep up with whats going on in the world of drugs, but this has peaked my interest.

Perhaps you've heard of Salvia divinorum?

Appears to be the current "in" drug as it's not illegal at the moment (you can buy plants and extracts of varying concentrations on eBay) and provides some pretty wild trips.

Here's the wikipedia entry on it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salvia_divinorum

So... anyone have any experience with it that can verify these reports? Don't be shy now :D

{Note - put this in speaker's corner has it could turn political if anyone has any feelings about the legalization of certain drugs}

I've done Salvia 10x extract. It sucks. There's better drugs out there. Go eat some mushrooms or drop some acid. Much more of a psychological and life-changing experience.

And yes, I did feel Salvia. It's just a pointlessly stupid drug. Which is why it's still legal.
This ad space for sale.

Salvia has to be smoked in a specific way for the psychotropic (?) compound to be activated. I've heard u need to line up a few pipes and use a butane torch lighter, smoke as much as u can for 2 minutes and then trip out.
Life is ez
On the dz
Every jumper's dream
3 rigs and an airstream

Salvia 10x extract.

"10x"? You mean the homeopathic dilution? That means they've diluted the extract ten-to-one TEN TIMES. In other words, there's 1 part salvia to 10,000,000,000 parts water/alcohol.

I'm not surprised you didn't get high.

First Class Citizen Twice Over

what the hell are you guys talking about? i got very high. it lasts for about ten minutes and offers you absolutely nothing.

10x extract is 10 times stronger than regular salvia. it's an extract, ie: less plant matter, more chemical matter.

as i said, if you want a life-changing experience go eat some mushrooms.

if you're bored and want to kill ten minutes of your life, go smoke some salvia.

get at least a 5x extract and use a little bit in a small bowl. heat it up before sucking it in. make sure you smoke the whole thing in one shot and hold it in for a while.

or go eat some mushrooms, which i would recommend.
This ad space for sale.

Twirl in a circle for a few minutes for the same feeling. It is free. :D

That's how my cat Iggy gets high (well, that and catnip). He jumps up on one of our office chairs and we spin him around while he holds on with his claws. Then when it stops he sits there moving his head rapidly side to side for a bit. He loves it... Except this one time when Rich spun him a little too much and he went running sideways down the hall and hid under the bed for awhile. Seeing a cat run sideways is quite bizarre... So now we're a little more careful about the dosage of spinning that we give him.

I haven't tried that plant, but I am in Ecuador right now, and was living for 6 weeks in the rain forest with some of the indigenous groups that use these plants. There is hundreds of halucinogenic plants in the rainforest, and the indigenous have been using them for centuries for different reasons. I saw one guy on a strong version of the floropondria plant who was high for 27 hours - that plant is used to see the future, to see your life path.

Its really interesting - they believe the plants are magic or medicine, not a drug. No one is addicted to the plants, they only take them for special occasions - to see the future, and others for healing. Some of these plants have made their way to Europe and North America to be banned - in the Netherlands they just de-criminalized ayahuasca I believe. Yet the indigenous have been using them for centuries without anyone being addicted, and they have the plants growing wild all around them. There is hundreds of them out there.

Its incredible how little we know about it all....