AdD

The Federal Reserve & National Banking Act are unconstitutional

http://www.worldnewsstand.net/money/mahoney-introduction.html

THE CREDIT RIVER DECISION

INTRODUCTION

A Minnesota Trial Court's decision holding the Federal Reserve Act unconstitutional and VOID; holding the National Banking Act unconstitutional and VOID; declaring a mortgage acquired by the First National Bank of Montgomery, Minnesota in the regular course of its business, along with the foreclosure and the sheriff's sale, to be VOID.

This decision, which is legally sound, has the effect of declaring all private mortgages on real and personal property, and all U.S. and State bonds held by the Federal Reserve, National and State Banks to be null and VOID. This amounts to an emancipation of this nation from personal, national and State debt purportedly owed to this banking system. Every True American owes it to himself/herself, to his or her country, and to the people of the world for that matter, to study this decision very carefully and to understand it, for upon it hangs the question of freedom or slavery.

A WORD FROM AN ASSOCIATE JUSTICE WHO KNEW AND WORKED WITH JUSTICE MARTIN V. MAHONEY, STATE OF MINNESOTA, ABOUT THE CASE.

The "Credit River Decision" handed down by a jury of 12 on a cold day in December, in the Credit River Township Hall, was an experience that I'll never forget.

The Chief Justice of the Minnesota Supreme Court had phoned me a week before the trial and asked me if I would be an associate justice in assisting Justice Martin V. Mahoney since he had never handled a jury trial before. I accepted, and it took me two hours to get my car running in the 22 below zero weather.

I got to the court room about 30 minutes before trial, and helped get the wood stove going, since the trial was being held in an unheated store room of a general store. This was the first time I met Justice Mahoney, and I was impressed with his no nonsense manner of handling matters before him. My OB was to help pick the jury, and to keep Jerome Daly and the attorney representing the Bank of Montgomery from engaging in a fist fight. The court room was highly charged, and the Jury was all business.

The banker testified about the mortgage loan given to Jerome Daly, but then Daly cross examined the banker about the creating of money "out of thin air," and the banker admitted that this was standard banking practice. When Justice Mahoney heard the banker testify that he could "create money out of thin air," Mahoney said, "It sounds like fraud to me." I looked at the faces of the jurors, and they were all agreeing with Mahoney by shaking their heads and by the looks on their faces.

I must admit that up until that point, I really didn't believe Jerome's theory, and thought he was making this up. After I heard the testimony of the banker, my mouth had dropped open in shock, and I was in complete disbelief. There was no doubt in my mind that the Jury would find for Daly.

Jerome Daly had taken on the banks, the Federal Reserve Banking System, and the money lenders, and had won.

It is now twenty eight years since this "Landmark Decision," and Justice Mahoney is quoted more often than any Supreme Court justice ever was. The money boys that run the "private Federal Reserve Bank" soon got back at Mahoney by poisoning him in what appeared to have been a fishing boat accident (but with his body pumped full of poison) in June of 1969, less than 6 months later.

Both Jerome Daly and Justice Martin V. Mahoney are truly the greatest men that I have ever had the pleasure to meet. The Credit River Decision was and still is the most important legal decision ever decided by a Jury.

/////

Now why didn't John Grisham write a book about that one?
Life is ez
On the dz
Every jumper's dream
3 rigs and an airstream

From what I remember, the federal government is using the power given to them by the commerce clause to regulate the flow of money. It seems like cash flow is so related to interstate commerce that the government shouldn't have a problem regulating it.

As much as I hate giving the government any power beyond what's absolutely necessary, I think the federal reserve act is constitutionally sound.

Okay, Kris, let's look at what I see as some problems with this:

1) What is a jury doing determining an issue of law, as presented in this account?;

2) What is a judge doing saying, "Sounds like fraud?" to a jury during a case?;

3) How is the idea of money "created out of thin air" different from any negotiable instrument?

Now, it wouldnt' surprise me if this were true. Honestly, I know there are some wacky judges out there.

Now, in my admittedly limited knowledge of the constitution, but it seems to me that Article I, Section 8 controls a lot of this.

Section 8. The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes, duties, imposts and excises, to pay the debts and provide for the common defense and general welfare of the United States; but all duties, imposts and excises shall be uniform throughout the United States;

To borrow money on the credit of the United States...;

To coin money, regulate the value thereof, and of foreign coin, and fix the standard of weights and measures...;

Section 10 DOES refer to limits on powers of the states, and says, "Section 10. No state shall enter into any treaty, alliance, or confederation; grant letters of marque and reprisal; coin money; emit bills of credit; make anything but gold and silver coin a tender in payment of debts; pass any bill of attainder...

Now, that part about "make anything but gold and silver coin a tender in payment of debts" seems to say that states cannot make other requirements outside of the payments authorized by Congress, other than gold or silver.

This is either a BS article, or a fluffed story of wacko judge.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Might be wacko judge. The case happened before the Gold Standard was gotten rid of. people had a different concept of what money was compared to today. Apparently, a lot of notes had to be backed by gold or silver then and in this case it wasn't. This case has no relevance today.

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

I understood it to be valid...

I want to make a bank. I will find 100 million in investment and file all the proper filings to create the bank, and get the board and all that other bank stuff. I have 100 million in deposits, I can now loan out 900 million. This is what banks do, and while it may be 'legal', not sure how smart it is. What will happed if tough times hit and people want/need their money?

The Federal Reserve Banking system was patterened after the banking systems in Europe created by the Mayer Rothschild in Europe during the time Europe needed lots of money to help fund then continued building of the empire.

Edited to add:
link to a speech Rep Ron Paul made to the House of Reps and discussed this very topic.
http://www.house.gov/paul/congrec/congrec2006/cr021506.htm

If more people would talk about this topic instead of who got a BJ (or who didn't) or who's lied about the worse thing, or whose responsibility global warming is, or if it is even happening, we might come together as humans like they did when this country was formed...

the statement made are not bullshit. congressman Louis t. McFadden(one of two out of five who voted against on it said this, " THE FEDERAL RESERVE ACT IS THE GREATEST FRAUD EVER PERPETRATEDON THE AMERICAN PEOPLE." henry ford said, IT IS WELL ENOUGH THAT THE PEOPLE DO NOT UNDER STAND 'OUR' BANKING LAWS, FOR IF THEY DID THEY WOULDNOT WAIT FOR THE SUN TO SET, THEY WOULD MARCH ON WASHINGTON." Thomas Jefferson at the Constitutional convention said, "IF THE PEOPLE EVER ALLOW THE PRIVATE BANKS TO CONTROL THE ISSUE OFTHE CURRENCY, FIRST BY INFLATION, THEN BY DEFLATION, THE BANKS AND THE CORPORATIONS THAT GROW UP AROUND THEM WILLLEAVE THE CHILDREN HOMELESSON THE LANDTHEIR FATHERS CONQUERED" James Madison had two(2) things to say about our current situation, "whoever controlstheissue ofthe currency is Masterofall COMMERCE and LEGISLATION." and " IF TYRANNY AND OPPRESSION EVER COME TO THIS LAND, IT WILL BE IN THE GUISE OF FIGHTING A FOREIGN ENEMY" From the Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, in a book titled "I BET YOU THOUGHT' Banks create money by monetizing debt" Perhaps Ben Franklin said it best, however, "HE WHO WOULD TRADE TEMPORARY SECURITY FOR LIBERTY , DESERVES NEITHER AND WILL LOSE BOTH." The best for last, as always, NEITZCHE said, "everything the state says is a lie" krutschev said this in Budapest in 1962, rather boldly if you are oldenough to recall, America will one day fly the RED flag of Communism... the americans will hoist it themselves.

WAKE UP ALL OF YOU SLEEPING SHEEPLE!!!
we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively

wishers never choose, choosers never wish

Cheery thought for the day? :S[:/]:ph34r:

"You are NOT special. You are NOT a beautiful and unique snowflake. You are the same decaying organic matter as everyone else, and we are all part of the same compost pile." --- Tyler Durden

. . =(_8^(1)

Screw you. I'm here to take care of me and my own. You and yours are not my concern.

I suppose that is the NEW and IMPROVED American way isn't it. It sounds almost identical to our Governments attitude towards the rest of the world.

I don't know about you, but I generally get a rush from working together with folks as a team to acomplish something. (you know like RW, FF, basketball, etc)
If we all had your attitude, no one would ever work together, towards anything.

Dude, I'm a business student, and whether you understand why or not, the Marxist perspective is an important tool to analyze the world economy of today. Now how you connected anything I've written in this thread to Marxism I'm really not sure, but I must point out that the intention of the founding fathers of America was to prevent exactly the type of financial system which exists today. There is nothing Marxist about that, a more relevant interpretation of those intentions would actually be libertarian. Perhaps the reason that you are so protective of your core family is that the economic conditions of society force us into a cutthroat cycle of individual wealth maximization, without much consideration for the state of society as a whole under this system.

A few relevant economic facts you may not be aware of:
- Real wages in the US did not increase in 2004, and fell in 2005
- the Net International Investment Position of the US has deteriorated from -$360 million in 1997 to -$2.68 trillion in 2004
- Though the economy and population grew from 2001-2005, 10 million people stopped looking for work (not counted in unemployment rate), and the job creation to growth ration was very low
- The household debt service to after tax income ration recently hit an all time high

A Marxist interpretation of the situation would be that the world is in what Marx/Engels described as the late capitalism phase, where wages and prices spiral down until consumption cannot keep the system going. Although textual ignorance of Marxism among its contemporary critics is shocking, the fact is that over 150 years ago Marx predicted the exact situation we live today, including outsourcing of jobs and globalization.

Personally I think Marxism offers an incomplete view of the big picture, and I prefer to use World Systems theory and the Business Conflict Model, but no matter how you cut it, the financial and monetary system in the US has been designed to screw the average joe, ie you. Take it up with Thomas Jefferson.
Life is ez
On the dz
Every jumper's dream
3 rigs and an airstream

I've read Ron Paul's speech. He doesn't seem to know much about money. Gold is valuable and precious because it is wanted. Money has always and will always be a medium of exchange. All that matters is that the said medium is recognized by the two exchangers as a good vehicle for that matter. in short, money's main purpose is to allow a person exchange, rather than sell his cow for 2 horses, for one of those horses for 100 chickens, one of those chickens for 2 sacks of onions, to trade one onion for the one toothbrush he needs.

Money is an I.O.U., it's a legal tender, it's a bond. Gold is a wanted substance. Why would someone need to back up money with gold when they can back it up with their self-worth, their assets, or their whole reason for exchange in the first place?

In the end when things go to shit, what would you rather have? gold? or guns bullets, food, water, shelter? Sure gold "stores money" but for what? more guns bullets food water and shelter in the future.

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

I don't know about you, but I generally get a rush from working together with folks as a team to acomplish something. (you know like RW, FF, basketball, etc)
If we all had your attitude, no one would ever work together, towards anything.

Ah, yes. But that is where you are "feeling" instead of "thinking." Everybody needs to be part of a team to do much of anything. For example, no one person can build a pencil. If you want to build a pencil, you need to acquire the raw materials from people (wood, rubber, graphite, glue, metal). Then you've got to acquire the machines from someone else (unless you build them yourelf, wherein you've got to acquire the raw materials for the machines and the tools to make them).

That's what we capitalists call "teamwork." It comes from efficiency. Do you four-way or freefly with any swinging dick that wants to jump with you? Why, NO! That's ridiculous. Where's your team spirit?

Basketball? It makes no sense to have a team of players who can all rebound great and dish off to others to score, but nobody can score. You need to be discriminating in putting together your team to reach your ultimate goal (unless your goal is sucking mightily, which is cool, I guess).

People like me look at teamwork as something that has something in it for everyone. Ultimately, for me to succeed and tak care of myself, I need to find the right people to help me get there. For them to help me there has gotta be something in it for them, i.e., a salary.

Sure, they are working for me, but they've got a good place to work, good office space, and competitive benefits because I like my employees, they are good and I want to keep them because they can do good things for me and take care of me, so long as I take care of them. If I dont' take care of them, I lose them, which means they cannot do for me what I want them to do.

IT turns out that people who think like him understand that everyone in his world is selfish. Rather than lambasting it, we use it to our advantage. Normally, it helps someone else out.

You get a rush form working together. Sure, that's nice. I get a rush from success, and if it means working together with someone for that success, so be it. Alone I'd fall on my ass. With help, I can do great stuff and reap my rewards. But my ass better reward those who help me.

Think about it that way. I'm in it for me and my own. Those helping me are in it for themselves. It's a symbiotic relationship. What can you do to help me? Nothing? If nothing, then screw you, you ain't getting shit from me. If, on the otherhand, you can help me, then let's if we can have a meeting of the minds between what it is worth to me, and the the help is worth to you. If I don't need it, screw you. If it costs too much, screw you.

And if you hear me say that to you, say, "Fuck you, lawrocket. I charge more than that." That's the way of the world.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

ROFLMAO>:)Friday June 09, 2006
Damn you cheap immigrant labor!
Friday was my day off and like always, I reserve that day to get everything done that has piled up during the week. It just so happened that this Friday I needed a few of the "basics." I needed some new underwear, socks, deodorant, body wash, head lice remove....I mean cologne. Stop looking at me. When I find myself in need of items such as this, I head to the only logical, yet unendingly frustrating, place: Wal-Mart.

Yes Wal-Mart. That bastion of low prices, guaranteed-to-be-crowded-even-on-a-monday-don't-you-people-have-fucking-jobs parking lots, and families of 14 (two grandparents, one parent, eleven children) shopping for economy size packs of corn flakes. I can think of no better place to get all of my basic needs at a cheaper prices. And that is the problem with this fucking store.

If I have more than one item I need at the 'Mart (as those in the know call it), I bring a list. I hold this list tightly in my hand for it cannot be lost. I am very protective of The List. If that family of 14 were to venture to close to the hand holding the list, I would be forced to kill them all. It is not something I can take a chance with. The list of one of my only holds on sanity in the crazy mixed up, low class world that is Wal-Mart. See, one time I went to Wal-Mart without a list. I remember like it was yesterday...

It was the summer of '03. I was a youthful kid not yet chewed up and jaded by the world. I was exuberant. I ran through fields of daisies on a regular basis. I frolicked with the bunnies and robins while singing tunes from Sound Of Music. And then one day, as I enjoying the company of a delightful lemur named Leon, I decided that I should go to Wal-Mart for a few items I was in need of. What did I need? The exact items were paper plates, macaroni, glitter, and glue to make magical tambourines for my animal friends and I to use as we danced 'round the fire. Harry implore me not to go but said that if I must that I should take a list to avoid the perilous peril which lies yonder way. I scoffed at such an idea. What could possibly go wrong? I thought. Oh, had I only listened to Mr. Hobkins that day, I may still be that carefree spirit.

Once in the store, a feeling of dread so heavy passed over me. My visage turned dark and I fell deep into despair. The prices! OH THE PRICES! They were so low! Every aisle I passed through revealed to me a new item that was so cheap I could not pass up. Within minutes, my cart was filled to the brim, bursting like family after Thanksgiving dinner. I wandered in a haze of decimals and falling prices muttering the mantra, "Its only one more thing." I passed many like-minded travelers, some who seemed to have been stuck in the store for many years. After my second hour, I passed by the audio video section and saw an ugly little gnome on one of the TV's; he seemed to have an in with some of that summer's hip-hop stars. He was a snarling wee little thing and was frightening small children (and me). I knew I had to leave for no one should be exposed to Jermaine Dupree if it can be avoided. So I made my way to the register, got in line behind a family of 51 and waited. And waited. And waited. And waited. I waited long enough to become famished and was forced to kill a woman in the next line for food. She tasted like frog. Finally I made it out to my car and loaded my purchases: the items for my tambourines, 235 rolls of toilet paper, 18 bags of chips, an entire case of Sam's Cola, DVD's of "The Running Man", "House 2", and "Friday the 13th part 6", 12 goldfish (but no aquarium), two baseball bats, three shoes, 14 boxes of tampons, 10 greeting cards, a jumbo (200 loads) bottle of detergent, 35 florescent light bulbs, 2 garden weasels, 4 singing fish, and 62 bottles of windshield washer fluid.

Needless to say, I was distraught when I returned to the field and showed what I had done. Harry suggested we make the tambourines to cheer me up. But I knew I was no longer the carefree, macaroni-tambourine making guy everyone once knew. I realized that I would never again know the mindless joy of dancing in a field of dandelions while wearing a loin clothe made of cheese. It just wasn't in me anymore. So I did what any disillusioned young man might. I killed them all. The bunnies I shot, skinned, ate, and made little fur sleeves out of; not whole outfits, just sleeves. The robins were beaten to death with the three shoes. Then I burned the field and poured battery acid over it. And Leon the lemur? Thinking about that still makes me queasy. What I did first was...

Nah. I let him go. Have you ever seen a lemur? They are fucking cool.

So that is my Wal-Mart story. I may have embellished a little or just made the whole damn thing up, but the point is correct. Damn you Wal-Mart with you low wage illegal immigrant labor! Damn you for being so cheap. Why can't you hire Americans who want more pay and unions and are willing to do less work? Why can you do this so I can't afford as much? Wal-Mart! Why hast thou forsaken me?
I hold it true, whate'er befall;
I feel it, when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.