D22369

jane fonda

ahhh okay...so she isn't a criminal, nor has she been tried or convicted of anything in a court of law. Just like Mr. Delay. Who clearly is a scumbag, but just hasn't been convicted yet. And as was so vehemently relayed in that thread...innocent until proven guilty. And I am sure John did not mean a court of public opinion.

no, she isn't a criminal (never said she was) but, she is an idiot and she hasn't apologized and she deserves all of the maltreatment that she has and does receive. btw, i didn't read the other thread. if you and john need to hash some stuff out, i'm not the mediator.
"Don't talk to me like that assface...I don't work for you yet." - Fletch
NBFT, Deseoso Rodriguez RB#1329

1. Has Jane Fonda ever been convicted of treason?
2. Has Jane Fonda ever been tried for treason?
3. Has Jane Fonda ever been indicted for treason?

Factual answers preferred.

Was Ted Kennedy drunk?
Did Ted Kennedy drive off a bridge?
Did Ted Kennedy leave a woman to die while he sobered up?
Was Ted Kennedy convicted of manslaughter?
Does that mean he didn't do it?

-

The FACTS are not on your side, I guess.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

In this thread, people are denouncing Jane Fonda as a traitor deserving of death.

Did I miss something? When was Jane Fonda indicted for, or charged with, treason?

If she wasn't indicted, tried, and convicted, then clearly she wasn't guilty of the the charges, eh? How about some consistency, righties?

Do you smell the foul stench of hypocrisy? I do.

Just for the record, I think that Jane Fonda's actions in North Vietnam were not in the best interests of the USA and the troops. She should never have gone there and said what she did.

I don't think it's the same. What Jane Fonda did was extensively covered by journalists. The evidence of her actions is very well-known. The evidence of any possible violations by Tom DeLay is nowhere near as clear.

Walt

Apparently there is enough evidence to indict Delay and bring him before a jury. Apparently not enough to indict Fonda. It's not as if there weren't enough people who WANTED to indict her now, is it?

>If you personally witnessed a guy kill someone, but he was
>never charged due to a technicality, would you refrain from calling
> him a murderer?

If he was a democrat, yes. If he was a republican, it would be a regrettable loss of life caused by insufficient information as to a target's legal status. "Calling him a murderer is a shrill pathetic attempt to deflect blame from democrats. Why can't we stop calling people names and act like adults?"

"Yeah, that's it. Dissregard the first ammendment, never mind we represent the "Land Of The Free, And The Home Of The Brave"

Just shoot the bitch. That way we'll insure the legacy of all of the women and men who have given thier lives to insure each and every American will be insured these rights."

Im glad you agree!
Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone!

I like to start my day off with a little Ray of Soulshine™!!

"Yeah, that's it. Dissregard the first ammendment, never mind we represent the "Land Of The Free, And The Home Of The Brave"

Just shoot the bitch. That way we'll insure the legacy of all of the women and men who have given thier lives to insure each and every American will be insured these rights."

Im glad you agree!

If you think its that important, why don't you do it?
I think there could be a number of reasons:
1. You're a coward and can't do it.
2. You don't -really- think she deserves to be shot and you're just a blowhard with a keyboard.

Nothing else coming off the top of my head. Guess this is just my day to be sick of people who are all talk and no action. Reminds me of the Democratic party - all talk and no action. Just a bunch of windbags talking out their collective asses. Problem is they all have shit breath.

Exhale

Better now. Thanks.

It made me sick when I had heard that Jane Fonda was to be honored.

Like someone had said previously
"Apology NOT accepted"

Maybe, someone just feels bad for her because things didn't work for her and Ted!

Chuck

2. You don't -really- think she deserves to be shot and you're just a blowhard with a keyboard.

Nothing else coming off the top of my head. Guess this is just my day to be sick of people who are all talk and no action. Reminds me of the Democratic party - all talk and no action. Just a bunch of windbags talking out their collective asses. Problem is they all have shit breath.
Just 2 reasons? pretty weak since your list was so short I'll respond
1. grew up hunting, spent 6yrs in USMC the skills and mindset are there.
2. We are all blowhards in a forum....
------------------------------------------------------------
that being said let me say that it is my morals and my belief in the basic laws of this country that wouldnt let me do it, add to the fact that Im not going to risk going to jail for that piece of shit.
I dont know why she was not charged for the shit she did must be nice to be rich and famous, but if she was charged and I was asked to be on the firing squad I'd be there!;) I would also lose more sleep if she had been given the award than if she had been shot by someone who lacks the ability to judge right from wrong(morals), a skill that if she had she would not be in the position she has been for the last 20+ yrs.
My position was she should have been shot for her actions not that I would be the one to do it and in doing it, break laws, risk jail, and go against my morals.

Just 2 reasons? pretty weak since your list was so short I'll respond
1. grew up hunting, spent 6yrs in USMC the skills and mindset are there.
2. We are all blowhards in a forum....
------------------------------------------------------------
that being said let me say that it is my morals and my belief in the basic laws of this country that wouldnt let me do it, add to the fact that Im not going to risk going to jail for that piece of shit.
I dont know why she was not charged for the shit she did must be nice to be rich and famous, but if she was charged and I was asked to be on the firing squad I'd be there!;) I would also lose more sleep if she had been given the award than if she had been shot by someone who lacks the ability to judge right from wrong(morals), a skill that if she had she would not be in the position she has been for the last 20+ yrs.
My position was she should have been shot for her actions not that I would be the one to do it and in doing it, break laws, risk jail, and go against my morals.

So you think she should have been shot, but you wanted someone else to do it for you because you don't want to risk going to jail. OK, I think we understand.

LOL you know the sad part is when i was typing that up I knew I would get that response from some knuckle head out there;) (Welcome to the club but then again you probably already knew you were a member)
And no she is not worth my personal freedom to murder her. I was not even around in that time period so I do not have the emotional ties that some do. But I do believe she should have been tried and if found guilty, shot. and as I said if I was chosen to be in the firing squad I would.
P.S. If you had taken the time to read my post you would understand what I was trying to say, but I can tell like a great many thing in life NO you do not understand!