warpedskydiver

Should I quit posting?

YVW... I'd be in the "tone it down a bit" camp.... most people here are pretty solidly polarized into one camp or another. Those few people that aren't, won't be swayed by rants and raves, but logic and well-thought-out opinion.

Obviously, I don't always take my own advice!! :D:D:D
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

You *do* tend to get a bit... "high-energy", shall we say. Then again, I don't think there's anyone here that *hasn't* gotten a bit over-zealous about stuff.

SPEAK FOR YOURSELF JERKFACE!!!!

>:(>:(

:)
Why yes, my license number is a palindrome. Thank you for noticing.

Most of the time I don't like what you say or agree with you (except the post about liking cats /animals... then I was almost warming to you!!) :P
Most of the time your posts just raise my blood pressure and infuriate me and whilst you sometimes argue your point well sometimes you are just plain ole pig headed and rigid in your views!

Whilst I would like you to stop posting I don't think you should stop posting just so I can feel warm and fuzzy in SC :)

Don't sweat the petty things... and don't pet the sweaty things!

You *do* tend to get a bit... "high-energy", shall we say. Then again, I don't think there's anyone here that *hasn't* gotten a bit over-zealous about stuff.

SPEAK FOR YOURSELF JERKFACE!!!!

>:(>:(

:)

Look, Mr. I'm-avoiding-the-government-mind-rays.... don't get me started!! :D:D:D
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Damn I sure expected a bigger reponse from those who can't stand me...or even hate my guts

all those views and only 12 posts?

and very few votes in fact[:/]

for the ones who voted drop dead ....don't worry someday your wishes will come true...hopefully when I am old and before I become a burden on society:)

Damn I sure expected a bigger reponse from those who can't stand me...or even hate my guts

Maybe you're just not that important. :P

I rarely occupy my thoughts with other posters unless I am replying to their posts. The "ignore"-function of my inner eye works just fine. The exception of course being whenever there is basis for assuming that the other poster is a hot chick. :)
HF #682, Team Dirty Sanchez #227
“I simply hate, detest, loathe, despise, and abhor redundancy.”
- Not quite Oscar Wilde...

I just got here so don’t know what post you are referring to but only quit if you want to.
Different views from all over are what makes the discussions here interesting.
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain