valcore

What did you do for your Valentine

Just wondering what you did for you Valentine last week? Did you do anything skydiving related or just plain valentines stuff?

I of course sent flowers on Valentines day. But that weekend I took a cooler on the Casa marked HUMAN HEAD Keep Cool. This of course got a laugh out of my girlfriend and those on the plane. I had a teddy bear in the cooler which I jumped and landed it next to her in my hand. Almost made her cry.

The most terrifying words in the English language are: ‘I'm from the government and I'm here to help’. ~Ronald Reagan

30,000,000 legal firearm owners killed no one yesterday.

:D:D:D
um, why is this is in Speaker's Corner?
Tired of the Bonfire folks ( oh no, have I crossed over? :|) or just trying to stir up some controversy over the types of things people did for Valentines Day? :D:P

ANGRY!!

SMASH!!

St. Valentine was a pussy!!!
Why yes, my license number is a palindrome. Thank you for noticing.

Oh yeah? I heard he was a faggot. And a Republican. And a Muslim. And his last name was Holloway.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Just wondering what you did for you Valentine last week? Did you do anything skydiving related or just plain valentines stuff?

What is a Valentine?:S:S

No really I'm not sure I remember the last time I gave or recieved one... :P
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

I cooked dinner for my wife and we spent the evening cuddled on the couch with a bottle of wine. OK it may not sound like the most exciting evening but with both of us having hectic schedules it was actually really nice to just spend time with each other.

Richards
My biggest handicap is that sometimes the hole in the front of my head operates a tad bit faster than the grey matter contained within.

No skydiving stuff here....and long distance valentine's stuff, as my honey is 8 million thousand miles away. (OK...not really, but it might as well be). :(

I sent him about five e-mail Valentine's Day cards, a "care package" full of all sorts of silly, yummy and romantic stuff and we talked for hours online. :)
Don't ever let anyone trick you into believing that age old supposed pearl of wisdom, "Absence makes the heart grow fonder." That's bullshit. Absence just makes the heart hurt. B|
Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance

The Girlfriend met me at her private cove at Ocean Beach. She had a cooler of champaign, strawberries, cheese, crackers, and a melted box of chocolates(she accidentaly left them out on the sun). While we were kicking back on the blanket, a perfect "V" shaped formation of pelicans flew over us in the most perfect Flocking Dive ever. I took it as a sign from God* that my Babe needs to go into skydiving and learn tracking dives(Not really. . .but it was the most impressive thing I have ever witnessed with someone special to me).

*Now it's Speaker Corner's material.

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

No skydiving stuff here....and long distance valentine's stuff, as my honey is 8 million thousand miles away. (OK...not really, but it might as well be). :(

I sent him about five e-mail Valentine's Day cards, a "care package" full of all sorts of silly, yummy and romantic stuff and we talked for hours online. :)
Don't ever let anyone trick you into believing that age old supposed pearl of wisdom, "Absence makes the heart grow fonder." That's bullshit. Absence just makes the heart hurt. B|

I know EXACTLY how you feel. I couldn't even speak to mine :(
Never try to eat more than you can lift

Thanks babe......
He did that for me...... I have the best boyfriend ever....
To me nothing could be better than something skydiving related.....
Also he bought me my custom jump suit.....with his hand prints on the butt....
I love you honey....

Oh yeah? I heard he was a faggot. .

A bundle of sticks? A glowing ember use to transfer fire?

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Oh yeah? I heard he was a faggot. .

A bundle of sticks? A glowing ember use to transfer fire?

Ouch! B|

I got flowers and a beautiful pair of tanzanite earrings - I gave a set of Hermes Eau d' Orange de Verte soap, deo, and after-shave balm. Makes him smell just... yummy... :$

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

I had the BEST Valentine's Day ever!!! My beau and I celebrated V-Day a little bit early at the boogie in Puerto Rico. We made a "Kissy Face" jump together. It was the most romantic and exciting experience of my life.

:D This is what I look like right now thinking about it...