peacefuljeffrey

Why is there a need for a "gay day" for skydiving? Or any other kind of "day"?

Hannity and Colmbes today.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,134671,00.html

Ok so I was having a PJ moment

don't have too many of those, mm'k?

You know, i have nothing against black, gay, jewish, whatever..What i do hate is trust fund babies that are so righteous all the time.. Maybe we should throw a trust fund baby boogie:D:D:D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Pink Pistols is gay people who advocate for gay people to protect their right to keep and bear arms. Has nothing to do with "going shooting together."

You obviously know nothing about the organization... go to a few meetings you'll learn.

-=Raistlin
find / -name jumpers -print; cat jumpers $USER > manifest; cd /dev/airplane; more altitude; make jump; cd /pub; more beer;

Maybe I'd have better luck with the lesbians than I do with the gay men. They continually resist my charms.

Not all of them... some of them are quite charmed by you... to the point of having an oral three way with spanish coffees with a good friend of ours one night after a nice dinner and wine...

I still have good memories of that night... ;-)

-=Raistlin
find / -name jumpers -print; cat jumpers $USER > manifest; cd /dev/airplane; more altitude; make jump; cd /pub; more beer;

The entire quote, which you selectively dissected, was, "I was not the person making an issue out of it. I was questioning why others think it is a big enough issue to make a sexual-orientation-related-special-event day at a skydiving dropzone. Remember?"

As per Wendy's question, you've only brought this issue forward with regards to gay people, never for boogies such as the POPs boogie or the chics rock boogie.

Besides, why would I go to something I don't really like the idea of (in principle), just to prove to a bunch of people who clearly don't like me much that I'm not bigoted against gay people?

Why do you feel that the boogie attendants wouldn't like you?

-=Raistlin

Try knowledge instead of ignorance sometime.

Pink Pistols is gay people who go shooting together.
Gay boogie is gay people who go chuting together.

Looks like we have a match!

Pink Pistols is gay people who advocate for gay people to protect their right to keep and bear arms.
Has nothing to do with "going shooting together."

I guess ignorance wins again. You're WRONG Jeffrey. WRONG WRONG WRONG. You're simply factually mistaken. In error. Spouting false claims willingly and ignorantly -- AGAIN.

And the claim, which you distorted into unrecognizability, was GAY GUN SHOWS were commensurate with gay boogies.

I distorted it into meaningfulness it because your comparison was nonsense.

Why on earth would a SHOW be comparable to a BOOGIE? That's nonsensical. A show where they display and sell guns would be comparable to a show where they display and sell parachutes.

A skydiving boogie where people USE parachutes is comparable to a gun shooting event where people USE guns.

Or... could it be that you knew that and that YOU:

... were trying to be disingenuous, because that's the only way to support your point. Oh, okay. Carry on, I guess.

First Class Citizen Twice Over

And by the way, you STILL haven't listed any of the mythical special rights. You just keep repeating that there are lots of them everywhere. Oooo. Scary Special Rights are hiding under every bed and behind every bush just waiting to GET YOU!

Come on, Mr. MC208B. Please indulge us. Give us just ONE SINGLE EXAMPLE of a "special right for gays."

Just ONE!!!

And by the way, you STILL haven't listed any of the mythical special rights. You just keep repeating that there are lots of them everywhere. Oooo. Scary Special Rights are hiding under every bed and behind every bush just waiting to GET YOU!

Come on, Mr. MC208B. Please indulge us. Give us just ONE SINGLE EXAMPLE of a "special right for gays."

Just ONE!!!

You certainly don't like PJ or me, do you? Just speaking for myself, the feeling is mutual. That is a different thread, remember?

My response for this thread was so what? big deal, who cares.....

You seem to have a big problem with being gay, it appears to be your whole being, reading from your posts here and your victim mentality.

Get over it.:P

I look around SC and thank GOD I dont have to put up with some of these guys in my life. I picture them having VERY stingent ideals of what womens roles are... and anyone not conforming to those roles scare the crap out of them. They continually lash out and I enjoy taking jabs at their comfortable little fantasies about living in thier 19th century mindset..... others here.. well..... they seem VERY attractive intellectually and they are good people who accept others for who they are not as they wish them to be.

Amen.
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

You seem to have a big problem with being gay, it appears to be your whole being, reading from your posts here and your victim mentality.

Let the record stand then. Your final response to "Give us just one single example" is an Unfavorable Personality Assessment(tm)*.

Let everyone form their own opinions on THAT.

* UPA previously known as Thinly Veiled Personal Attack(tm)

but it sure will be fun watching to see how long everyone carries on in my absence, pathologically unable to stop

The pathological part is that Jeffrey thinks he's so important that his presence dictates a thread's lifespan.

In this case he's largely right however. Since this thread was almost 100% about responding to his inane ideas, with him gone it really only has a few loose threads to tie up then the rest of us can go on with our hateful, divisive party B|

In this case he's largely right however. Since this thread was almost 100% about responding to his inane ideas, with him gone it really only has a few loose threads to tie up then the rest of us can go on with our hateful, divisive party B|

Is this the party where we (the members of the Gay Mafia, and their brainwashed Fag Hag Minions) plot the takeover of the straight power system, conversion of breeders to our cause (the destruction of marriage and the family, of course), and knock some fashion sense into them while we're at it?

Just making sure that's the one, so I can get it on my calendar. :D:D:D
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Belligerent isn't available any more? Damn! I liked that one.

Nope!! But if you ask, he may just share it...he's kind of mellowing, the last few days...

I may put it on loan. I have found that is has never really fit me correctly. But it is a pretty decent word so I don't want to just GIVE it away. :D
Why yes, my license number is a palindrome. Thank you for noticing.

I would say you're belligerent...but GTA has that one locked in.... any suggestions? :D:D:D

We have a few 24-packs of Belligerent left. Would you like some? Although I personally prefer Red Bull or GoFast beverages.

We have a few 24-packs of Belligerent left. Would you like some? Although I personally prefer Red Bull or GoFast beverages.

Ugh. Keep the sugar drinks and just send me a nice cocktail!

nice banana hammock there gatty... will they be seein ya up there in crazy canuck land, eh? ;)

I don't think GATTY really exists and is just some asshat trying to cause trouble. See his profile for further info. >:(>:(

PS - if I could figure out how to get the slime out my computers RAM from GATTY's pm/avatar I would. If I knew how to forward that pm to Remster or any other mod, I would so this joker can have his account revoked. >:(>:(>:(