mr2mk1g

Fight the system

Just received a copy of this in the e-mail. Guess he doesn't want the building built...

This sounds like the application of eminent domain that is currently happening here.

the city I live in has a historic district where homes cannot be changed in appearance etc. by their owners for the sake of preservation.

Now comes the city council who is using eminent domain to tear down historic homes in order to put up multi family dwellings (apartments) because they will pay more in tax revenue. Consequently our school district is broke and the new renters will not have to pay taxes to the school district because they are renters and not owners. We also have a problem here with no room for parking on city streets...their answer is tear down a few more homes in those beautiful neighborhoods to create a multi story parking structure....but the police need more officers to patrol that ( which they won't really do ). Hiring more police in a town of 150k will only cost pennies!

we currently have around 400 officers( 1:375) ratio

also our govenor has seen fit to start a program with money that was earmarked for retuning veterans with disabilities. What he is doing with the money now is he started a fund that gives new home owners a guarunteed home loan no money down for 3% interest. The problem with this new program is that it is meant for illegal aliens only( not legal immigrants)

FUCKING BEAUTIFUL HUH?

his statement in the press was this:

in our democracy*(we are a republic you fucking communist Gov. blowjobabitch!) the newest of our residents deserve the most help we can give them so they can prosper financially and socially and therefore start their own business and then give back to our communities through taxation. Hmmmmm an illegal gets a very low cost home pays no taxes because they have no SSN and then they are contributing?....also since they have no health insurance now we pay for that.

My SO is an ICU nurse and recently half of the maxed out ICU was illegals bused up here to give them transplants(organs) and dialysis.

I HAVE ABSOLUTLY NO TOLERANCE FOR THIS CRAP!:S

From what i can gather, this sounds like a guy who is agreived because - although clearly an immigrant of sorts himself (last name: Sztolc), he feels that, by having the Council grant permission for Martin Hodgson to turn his large house into separate flats, it will *obviously* encourage a stream of low income residents into the area, naturally.:S

Given that planning application for this is in the SW16 area (Streatham Vale), and Mr Sztolc lives in SW16, i fear he is retaliating because he is concerned that as a result of this endless stream of "immigrants" "filling up" "his" borough, it will naturally devalue his own vastly overvalued property in the area, naturally because all of these poor people streaming into the area will ravage it in a mini crime wave. (again - :S)

I know Streatham, and South Streatham, and Streatham Vale - the area he refers to. Much of the housing there is over £1 million in value. It is NOT protected, or listed buildings that would prevent this sort of thing happening in the first place. This person obviously feels threatened by the action of the Council who - as per the WHOLE of London and the UK's housing strategy in general - is trying to create more living space and supply in a situation where demand is still increasingly strong, and growing.

For first time buyers trying to get on the property market, the need for converting houses into flats is paramount. Without first time buyers, the shrinking demand could be precipitous for the housing market, and if Mr Sztolc realised this, he would understand that converting large houses into flats is de rigeur for most of London (victorian conversion, anyone?). Without these buyers, or renters to rent from the buy to let landlords, the housing market in London could downturn, in turn causing a devaluation in his own property.

I can't stand people like this guy. It's prime example of utmost selfishness in the community. Places like Lambeth could do without him, let me tell you. Why he lives there, i have no idea, what with Lambeth being one of the most multicultural boroughs in the UK - he should be in somewhere like Knightsbridge or Chelsea, where the only faces are white. London is enough of a rat race, without people like this guy trying to spit venom at anyone that dare mess with his plans for this city. I see this all the time, and i think the only thing you can do for people like this is to get them to understand perhaps they have spent too much time in the big smoke, and to get our now before they have a coronary.

"Skydiving is a door"
Happythoughts