briguy

Let's post good things about Muslims

:oOMG how dare you say such a thing only a scum bag piece of shit trader ass hole would say such a …………………………………..Oh my mistake I thought you were talking about US troops now that I know it’s about Muslims it’s ok Sorry about that.
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

:oOMG how dare you say such a thing only a scum bag piece of shit trader ass hole would say such a …………………………………..Oh my mistake I thought you were talking about US troops now that I know it’s about Muslims it’s ok Sorry about that.

Are you putting him on the list? :D

They make really great targets at 1000 yards

I wonder how you would feel if a muslim posted that american necks make great sword sharpeners, cause they are nice and leathery....

And not all muslims wear turban, but hey, what's a little ignorance among friends....

They developed all kinds of advanced math and algebra. Fucking ignorant barbarians.

All muslims are like those on the CNN. Just like all whites that don't live in major cities are racist white trash like those beating their half drunk pregnant wives on cops right?

I wonder how you would feel if a muslim posted that american necks make great sword sharpeners, cause they are nice and leathery....

And not all muslims wear turban, but hey, what's a little ignorance among friends....

And not all roman catholics are bad or evil... but hey, what's a little ignorance among friends (sic) :P

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

yes, just like us great americans! like when we "cleaned up" Iraq. Look how great that worked out! we even managed to "find" some oil in the deal... now that we control the oil, gas prices will go down! isnt amerikkka fantastic? home of intolerance and apathy... i mean hey, as long as were makin money, what else is there? yay!

Hey I have a great idea you can move to iraq and cheer them up by telling them how embarrssed you are to be an american who lives free and can express yourself without fear of reprisal.

Hey I know that some wear dish dashes ....that's the smell you may notice when near a group of them...

oh wait thats the camel shit someone stepped in whilst wearing sandals...I hope!:ph34r:

yes, just like us great americans! like when we "cleaned up" Iraq. Look how great that worked out! we even managed to "find" some oil in the deal... now that we control the oil, gas prices will go down! isnt amerikkka fantastic? home of intolerance and apathy... i mean hey, as long as were makin money, what else is there? yay!

Hey I have a great idea you can move to iraq and cheer them up by telling them how embarrssed you are to be an american who lives free and can express yourself without fear of reprisal.

Yea man how dare you >:( question anything or say anything that makes the US look bad. We are perfect and if we have faults we shouldn't talk about it EVER.

Oh wait that’s a dictatorship. Lately I keep getting the two mixed up.
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

And not all roman catholics are bad or evil... but hey, what's a little ignorance among friends (sic)

Well Iw as raised RC and still got to church from time to time.....and I am very evil :P

like I said...

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

The best thing about muslims is the fact they never put down anyone for their religion freedom or generosity. Let alone the fact they they are always nice to those who will give their life to protect those who can't protect themselves. I mean lets face it all mulims are painfully aware that the US has never done any good in ANY Islamic country... even our money smells of bacon....the medicine is tainted by the hands of infidels so why not sell it for the cash and buy weapons to stop all this shameless giving?:o

These days, Islam and muslims are getting a pretty bad rap. Let's use this thread to mention some good things about Islam and Muslims.

they dont make noice as theyre dead
they gennerraly hurt/kill them self in thier own cause
some of their womens wear tents,that means we dont need to look at womens whith bigger mustards than our selfs..

naa sorry that were just ironic:P
Muslims are great belivers

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

The best thing about muslims is the fact they never put down anyone for their religion freedom or generosity.

No they'll just elect a leader like Hamas who doesn't even think Israel and it's people even have the right to exist:S

When asked for his reaction to U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice's demand that Hamas recognize Israel's right to exist, Al-Zahar replied: "Why should we recognize Condoleezza Rice...or Israel's right to exist? In this region we have faced Roman occupation, Persian occupation, Crusader occupation, British occupation, and they are all gone. The Israeli enemy does not belong to the region. It does not belong to the region's history, geography, or faith."

Al-Zahar added: "If today, we are unable to win the conflict decisively, for reasons known to all, we must not pass on to our sons a disgraceful defeat by recognizing the Israeli enemy's right to exist, where it has no such right."

(By Naomi Grossman, Arutz 7, www.israelnationalnews.com, February 1, 2006)

Mother to the cutest little thing in the world...