peacefuljeffrey

Kid uses real-looking fake gun to take hostage in school; is shot by police

Because she felt threatened. Your attempt to ricidule her action is pathetic. What's your beef with germans? Do we scare you becuzz off aurr accent antt blond hair? :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
Relax man...

... don't forget about our bright blue eyes, man ....
(sometimes I wish I had) :ph34r:

Gezz isses evver joot!

dudeist skydiver # 3105

I have seen teens volunteer at zoos and soup kitchens. I have seen todays youth take a interest in protecting the enviroment, organize toy drives and other charitable actions to better man-kind. I have seen teen agers and kids take an active interest in the future of this world and for you to sit here and generalize a generation is just as bad as all the times you generalize old people, mexicans and drug users.

... and he likes to generalize germans as well, maybe because of christel and myself who give him a hard time here in the forums. :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

You have a point in that many kids today do very much to better society. They also have a lot more information and communication to their hands than 30 years ago. Both helps to multiply any effort taken.
But there are also the kids who don't give a damn about information and only use communication to send short messages on their cell phones to their buddies to make up a plan of how to kill boredom.
That's the downside to it...

Ich betrachte die Religion als Krankheit, als Quelle unnennbaren Elends für die menschliche Rasse.
(Bertrand Russell, engl. Philosoph, 1872-1970)

the kids who don't give a damn about information and only use communication to send short messages on their cell phones to their buddies to make up a plan of how to kill boredom.
That's the downside to it...

Every generation has that though, they just have different mediums for such actions
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

Look, when someone has the luxury to take a nice, aimed shot at someone's fibia, it says to me that they were not fearing for their life or the lives of others, in an imminent-danger kind of sense.

If I were to, as a civilian, encounter some nasty person, and I claim that he threatened my safety and life such that I drew my gun and shot him, but I admit that I shot intentionally in the leg, a prosecutor might well question whether I was justified in shooting him. You see, shooting at someone at all -- no matter what part of him you aim for -- is legally considered to be "deadly physical force," and as such you may not do so unless you fear for your life, someone else's life, or grave physical injury.

These days, it seems that if someone were presenting a disturbance but not a credible actual threat to lives, they'll spray him with pepper spray or use a taser on him. But shooting in the leg? :S

-
-Jeffrey
"With tha thoughts of a militant mind... Hard line, hard line after hard line!"

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?do=post_view_flat;post=2012153;page=2;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;mh=25;

Post #29 another example of your generalized racist comments.... since you implied i was lying but telling me I was out of line

Im sorry that you feel I am out of line, however in the past week alone you have made several generalized racist remarks... just look at your history, hell I even responded to them then...

No, it's not that I feel you are out of line -- you are actually engaging in personal-attack, posting-about-the-poster-not-the-message ad hominems.

-
-Jeffrey

But there are also the kids who don't give a damn about information and only use communication to send short messages on their cell phones to their buddies to make up a plan of how to kill boredom...

Or how to torch Paris, and how far away the cops are. :S

-
-Jeffrey

Yeah, but you keep hounding me in thread after thread because of a very personal, personality-not-issues-based disagreement.

And I asked you to refresh my memory of where to find the post I supposedly said it was good your brother was murdered. You haven't helped me there.

You seem rather interested in just continuing your grudge.

-
-Jeffrey

Its not a personal attack, you yourself posted the remarks that proved your feelings... and if you would like we can look up the definitions of what I called you.... you proved my words, simple as that...

I just looked back at that post, and there is no bigotry there. I was calling what I SEE every day. I didn't use words like "nigger" or "wetback" or "spic" or "coon"... I did use "homey," but that is a common word used to describe a black person who looks, dresses and acts in a certain, recognizable way. I further described the behavior.

What is bigoted about having a problem with illegal aliens being on the road with no driver's license and no driving skills? The lady I talked about KILLED A COP through her negligence. And then she got a HUGE break from the judge and didn't get any jail time. And then she went and kept on driving -- STILL without a license -- and got caught again.

Oh, and addressing your claim that I don't get down on white Americans, what do you think I was imagining when I wrote of teeny-boppers driving daddy's 325i?

So much for your claims.

-
-Jeffrey

The lady I talked about KILLED A COP through her negligence. And then she got a HUGE break from the judge and didn't get any jail time

didnt you just yell at me for going off topic? Dude read the thread title..... oh for shame, sorry its okay for you to not follow rules, but as soon as someone else doesnt....

And I refuse to bring up the threads pertaining to one of the hardest times in my life, I have NOTHING to prove to you. All you have to do is point and click, the mouse is a simple tool and this website is easy to navigate

I look at that photo of the "pellet gun" and I think that CNN screwed up and posted a picture of a REAL handgun -- as in "firearm."

I have never seen such a realistic-looking pellet gun. As I said, that magazine well, those control levers... I really think that's a picture of a real gun, not the pellet gun allegedly taken from the teenager.

-

I heard on the news that realistic looking pellet guns have a red nozzle at the opening of the barrel so you could tell what it was. I didn't get the whole story though, I only caught the part where the anchor man was interviewing a past teenage killer from 1997 by phone in prison...
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

>I heard on the news that realistic looking pellet guns have a red nozzle
>at the opening of the barrel so you could tell what it was.

Yes. In fact, we were required to put a big red dot on the top of the antennas of one of our satellite phones because it looked a lot like a gun when you held it a certain way.

And whatever the end user paints over the dot, or the tip of the pellet gun barrel, is no longer the responsibility of the manufacturer, right?

I agree with that,
but they still allow lawsuits against companies for less sensible reasons.

-
-Jeffrey

Your are talking about a kid, a 15 y/o.:S

But did I really expect some witty post from you?
No. >:(

:|

i, and people of like mind, don't expect anyting from you at all. you are the epitome of mislead and unrealistic. >:(:|
"Don't talk to me like that assface...I don't work for you yet." - Fletch
NBFT, Deseoso Rodriguez RB#1329

It might warrant professional intervention.

-

Surely not. Your post still are of same low quality like one year ago.

one year? you've been low quality since i read your first post several years ago. of course, i only know you by your ridiculous posts. i could be wrong. nope, not about you. :|

Your are talking about a kid, a 15 y/o.:S

So what?
I mean, the kid was either fucking stupid or deliberately trying to kill himself. I would never blame the cops!

There's no cure for stupid, at least not in the short term. :ph34r:

Agreed. There are some adults which need longer termed cures.

No blame to the cops.

Just blame it on the parents of that poor kid.

Isch jonn schlofe, naach. :ph34r:

that seals it...you're full-blown retarded. for allah's sake, join the foreign legion or something and learn about how the world actually works. pretty please. :)

all of you, re-read this. re-read and understand for the love of all that means anything to you.

The police did a good job...the parents on the other hand, well... can't really say anything good there.

>I heard on the news that realistic looking pellet guns have a red nozzle
>at the opening of the barrel so you could tell what it was.

Yes. In fact, we were required to put a big red dot on the top of the antennas of one of our satellite phones because it looked a lot like a gun when you held it a certain way.

don't let bill fool you...he's old enough that his generation's sat phones looked like barrett .50 cals when held in any orientation. :D