rsmn17

Normal behavior for a stripper?

The Bible says, “To the pure, all things are pure.” (Titus 1:15)

Which explains precisely why I cannot understand how the self-called "fuddy duddy" came up with this bizarre explanation for the whipped cream.

I know my mind makes regular forays into the gutter, but as I keep saying, this would never have occurred to me.

rl
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

The Bible says, “To the pure, all things are pure.” (Titus 1:15)

Which explains precisely why I cannot understand how the self-called "fuddy duddy" came up with this bizarre explanation for the whipped cream.

I know my mind makes regular forays into the gutter, but as I keep saying, this would never have occurred to me.

rl

Join me in the gutter. I got a bottle of $5 Vladimir and some FROM concentrate Tang.
Why yes, my license number is a palindrome. Thank you for noticing.

rl

Join me in the gutter. I got a bottle of $5 Vladimir and some FROM concentrate Tang.

I guess I have reason to be grateful to John. Can't beat an offer like that.

I'm yours, baby. ;)

rl
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

Negative. Just because a woman gets on stage with a stripper, doesn't mean that "anything goes".

anything that is in reality as innocent as whipped cream certainly goes... even if it makes the old moral tight asses freak out over an ACT.

So you are saying that if a male stripper picks up a can of whipped cream and starts to spray it down the audience-member's pants, and she protests, that the stripper is okay to just go ahead and do it anyway?

You better be very careful about allowing that. Because then there is no stopping many things.

When a woman says "no", by gosh, that means no. Even if she's at a strip club.

Perhaps closer study at home on the difference between 'reality' and 'performance' will help sort this strange connection you make between willing participation in a stage performance and becoming a crack whore?

I made no such connection. I wasn't even the first one to bring up the crack-whore thing.

rl

I guess I have reason to be grateful to John. Can't beat an offer like that.

I'm yours, baby. ;)

rl

Damn, I should have used the tang line along time ago. :)

>So you are saying that if a male stripper picks up a can of whipped
> cream and starts to spray it down the audience-member's pants,
> and she protests, that the stripper is okay to just go ahead and do
> it anyway?

Ah, you have gotten to the crux of the argument. No, if she tells him to stop, then he has to stop. It is not respecting her refusal, rather than the whipped cream or some imaginary 'simulated sex act' that is the issue.

But do you really think that this act simulated a man licking up his own semen after anal sex?

I made no such analogy. I stopped with my analogy at the point where the whipped cream was sprayed on her ass. Please do not attribute things to me that I haven't said.

I wonder if any of the "fuddy duddies" realize that they have demonized and verbally assaulted the original poster.

Ditto, my above comment.

Now you're the one getting carried away with crazy accusations, and bashing me in the same way that you protest from others...

So you are saying that if a male stripper picks up a can of whipped cream and starts to spray it down the audience-member's pants, and she protests, that the stripper is okay to just go ahead and do it anyway?

I don't recall that any part of this discussion (up to now) included a protesting participant.

So how did that get in there?

Perhaps closer study at home on the difference between 'reality' and 'performance' will help sort this strange connection you make between willing participation in a stage performance and becoming a crack whore?

I made no such connection. I wasn't even the first one to bring up the crack-whore thing.

You didn't bring up the "crack whore" thing, but you tried to make it sound like a rational argument.

rl

I'm yours, baby. ;)

Damn, I should have used the tang line along time ago. :)

It's the hat. It curls my toes. The Tang was just an excuse.

:D

>So if a woman is raped and then later says it was no big deal and
>she's over it, the state should not prosecute the man who raped her?

Correct. If a woman has sex in a way that YOU consider to be rape, but she's OK with it, it is not rape - even if it involves someone she doesn't know very well

Whoa, not so fast. There are numerous circumstances where I'd have to disagree with this. For example, let's say that a 21 year old man talks a 14-year-old girl into having sex with him, and she doesn't have a problem with what happened. It doesn't matter what she thinks, because she doesn't have the maturity to make that decision for herself. Society calls that rape.

>Whoa, not so fast. There are numerous circumstances where I'd
> have to disagree with this. For example, let's say that a 21 year old
> man talks a 14-year-old girl . . .

It goes without saying that any such act must involve two consenting adults. Please don't go off on such tangents.

It's the hat. It curls my toes. The Tang was just an excuse.

:D

Well, that is it. I am going to make one right now instead of the photoshopped one I have been wearing.

Photoshopped foil hats are soooooooo passé.

But do you really think that this act simulated a man licking up his own semen after anal sex?

I made no such analogy. I stopped with my analogy at the point where the whipped cream was sprayed on her ass. Please do not attribute things to me that I haven't said.

What you said is: What he's doing is simulating a complete stranger fucking you in the ass and shooting his cum all over you - in front of an audience.

So the leap here is that having simulated all this, when he licks off the simulated cum it magically turns back into whipped cream?

Cool.

Now you're the one getting carried away with crazy accusations, and bashing me in the same way that you protest from others...

Do I protest when I'm bashed? That's very naughty of me. Please provide me with some recent examples so I know what you're talking about.

rl

You better be very careful about allowing that. Because then there is no stopping many things.

When a woman says "no", by gosh, that means no. Even if she's at a strip club.

I went back and re-read every post made by the OP and at no point did she say she protested. She did say she was surprised but not once did she say anything about protesting. All she wanted to know was if this was normal behavior for a stripper.
The only naturals in this sport shit thru feathers...

This is getting soooooooooooooo Speakers Cornerish!!!

Tell ya' what. As a compromise, ladies, if you want some whipped cream licked out of your buttcrack, I'll promise that I won't even be thinking about anal sex and shooting my load all over you.

Guys--you're on your own!

Walt