Flygurl

Why I love my concealed carry permit

Guns have always been around in your country...why would all of a sudden it turn the tide of crime?

Concealed carry permits are a recent development for most states.

Thanks for saying that so I don't have to.

Additionally, in EVERY case where concealed carry permits have been legalized, crime has decreased. Perhaps that's something to get "frothy" about.

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

Additionally, in EVERY case where concealed carry permits have been legalized, crime has decreased. Perhaps that's something to get "frothy" about.

That's great...hopefully for you guys that continues...funny enough crime is down in Chicago and New York City as well and they don't allow concealed carry, but that is a whole different discussion.

I can see that the original point is lost on most of you, so I am done.

That's great...hopefully for you guys that continues...funny enough crime is down in Chicago and New York City as well and they don't allow concealed carry, but that is a whole different discussion.

I can see that the original point is lost on most of you, so I am done.

It's not lost on us, we're just chosing to ignore it b/c we see ours as more valid AND, for me, I'd rather not give credence to anyone who has a knee-jerk reaction of accusing us of "frothing" when it's unjustified.

And as for crime being down in Chi-town and the Big Apple, it would be down much faster and across more demographics (different types of crime) if concealed carry laws were passed in the People's Republics of NY and Illinois.

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

Are you guys still stringing this discussion along? Here, let me help.

micro, you are right.

SkyDekker, you're a smart guy and I respect your views, but you are wrong about guns and gun people.

Thugs of the world, don't even think about fucking either us or SkyDekker. Fucking with us can be a severely career-limiting move. SkyDekker, while he may not be a frothing at the mouth gun person (yet), he's a friend of ours and you are not.

Case closed.

Walt

Are you guys still stringing this discussion along? Here, let me help.

micro, you are right.

SkyDekker, you're a smart guy and I respect your views, but you are wrong about guns and gun people.

Thugs of the world, don't even think about fucking either us or SkyDekker. Fucking with us can be a severely career-limiting move. SkyDekker, while he may not be a frothing at the mouth gun person (yet), he's a friend of ours and you are not.

Case closed.

Walt

alirght Walt, I guess me you and skydekker need to have a 3 way hug then? :)

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

Shit, are you kidding?!!! That would be really queer!!! Heh Heh.

edited to add:
Before any of you liberal pinheads lays into me, it was a joking reference to the pro/anti-homosexual discussion in SC recently.

Walt

Shit, are you kidding?!!! That would be really queer!!! Heh Heh.

edited to add:
Before any of you liberal pinheads lays into me, it was a joking reference to the pro/anti-homosexual discussion in SC recently.

Walt

Micro hugs Walt: "Walt, is that Glock in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?"

Walt hugs Micro: "Man, you really DO have a small penis! No wait, that must be your Kel-Tec in your pocket."

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

Micro hugs Walt: "Walt, is that Glock in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?"

Walt hugs Micro: "Man, you really DO have a small penis! No wait, that must be your Kel-Tec in your pocket."

ROTFLMAO!!!:D:D:D:D:D

Hey frothers, let's all break into a rendition of that old Beatles song, "Happiness is a Warm Gun"!!!

Walt

;)

Happiness is a warm gun
Happiness is a warm gun mama
When I hold you in my arms
and I feel my finger on you trigger
I know nobody can do no harm
Because Happiness is a warm gun mama
Happiness is a warm gun, yes it is
Happiness is a warm, yes it is, gun
Ah, don't you know that
Happiness is a warm gun mama

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

What you said is not at all what I meant, and Mr. Rehmwa knows what I mean about the innuendo. Read my post again. Maybe it will take a few times, but I trust that you'll get it.

I had to go find the post you were saying I was connecting to. It's applicable to my original, but not directly like you thought. But a great example of that kind of "don't blame the criminal, blame the victim mentality" out there. I'd say that it's not an 'innuendo' at all, but a pretty blatant example. I sure hope you wouldn't consider that subtle, I always thought of you as bluntly direct, but not simpleminded. Just a bit PC blind.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

I know you intended Billvon and Kallend only as examples, so this is a waste of time, but I'll say it anyway and I know you will agree with this.

Ah, you Americans and your guns.....

I like both these guys plenty. Bill thinks. Kallend is hilarious once you catch on to his humor.

:PYou're now in trouble, I'm taking your pics and I'll find a way to change the gun into other things like dead kittens. Also must add strange captions, like "Can I date yur sistah?" and the like.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

I know you intended Billvon and Kallend only as examples, so this is a waste of time, but I'll say it anyway and I know you will agree with this.

Ah, you Americans and your guns.....

I like both these guys plenty. Bill thinks. Kallend is hilarious once you catch on to his humor.

:PYou're now in trouble, I'm taking your pics and I'll find a way to change the gun into other things like dead kittens. Also must add strange captions, like "Can I date yur sistah?" and the like.

Go for it!!!:D:D:D

As for Kallend being hilarious, I obviously don't get his humor. Must be kind of like dry British humor, which I don't get either.

Walt

As for Kallend being hilarious, I obviously don't get his humor. Must be kind of like dry British humor, which I don't get either.

Once you meet John in person, you'll get him on here. He's a push over, except when he's trying to get into my shower>:(
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Once you meet John in person, you'll get him on here. He's a push over, except when he's trying to get into my shower>:(

I'll have to take your word for it. Even though I agree with almost nothing he says in Speakers Corner, I do consider him to be an honest, standup guy that says what he means and means what he says.

But funny?!!!!! Nothing personal, Kallend, but you and Al Gore seem to share the same levels of hilarity.:D:D:D

Walt

http://www.packing.org
http://www.ayoob.com

are two very informative sites

Remember that there are two fights that occur when defending ourselves...

The first being the actual incident where we defend ourselves, and the second is when we have to defend ourselves against the District Attorney's Office.

The key statement is:

I had no where to run, and I was AFRAID FOR MY LIFE.

AND.....never ever say that you "regret" having to defend yourself. They'll turn you inside out. Using the words..."it's unfortunate that the person put me in a position that required me to use lethal force to defend my life" is a bit safer.

There will probably never be a national carry permit for us civilians, but if you check your state carry permit website, they now give a listing of every state that reciprocates with your home state's license. More are being added too. I can now travel to several states that recognize my permit also. Each state's laws are a little different. You have to know their respective carry laws and abide by them while there. You can thank the NRA for this!

Thanks for sharing...more people need to show the assholes that we won't take their crap.

"You did what?!?!"

MUFF #3722, TDSM #72, Orfun #26, Nachos Rodriguez

(this is getting to be all warm and mushy!! Before this gets bumped to the bonfire, lets get back on topics about guns, shall we?)

Again... good job on the initial use Flygurl!

well, as a physician, let's hear your take on the whole gun debate... while I have met a couple of docs who are pro-gun, i've met all too many who are rabidly anti-gun, having dealt to many times w/ the damage guns can cause to the body.

oh, and big fat mushy hug, doc.

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...