NelKel

My thought about creation and religen

I know this might piss some of this community off but this is what i think.

God created man in his own image. Man was lonely and asked for companioship, so GOD took a rib from man, and created woman, he asked not to eat from the tree of fruit. The surpant, the devil approached Eve the woman and told her that eating of the fruit was forbidded because it would make her godlike. She suduced man and they had Cane and Able.

IE....eating of the fruit was sex. To create in ones own immage or a GOD like action.
For this they were cast out of the garden of eden. Basicly Adam and Eve had sex.
Anythig else, you are only having pleasure, and not sex. Sex is a reprodutive act between man and woman.
And I quote......... Hail Mary full of grace the lord is with thee: blessed are thou amoungst women, and blessed is the FRUIT of thy womb,Jesus

The fruit in this story is sex. We all know that sexuality, is between man and woman. To creat in one own immage. Anything else is un-natural. Care to commet? Please keep this on topic and personal attaks will not deserve a response

Someone dies, someone says how stupid, someone says it was avoidable, someone says how to avoid it, someone calls them an idiot, someone proposes rule chan

I realize you maybe feel some recognition but the following is my sigline ----
"you are doing these things to be noticed........totally insecure, I would say!!!! " - from an Alex Crowley fan. <<<<<<<<<<

IF you have somethig to say please by all means post it. What you have posted is only a riddle that only you can understand. I feel I have given cause, and conclusion to my point. Thank you

Someone dies, someone says how stupid, someone says it was avoidable, someone says how to avoid it, someone calls them an idiot, someone proposes rule chan

Oh, ok. I think I get it, it was a riddle, you think I'm insecure, and only doing this to be noticed? right?
You must be either be gay, or abnostic. Wait someone who is abnostic wouldn't bother a reply. You must be atheist. In any case if your gay then read your own sign line. I mean realy who would eply to this with such bullshit. Well only someone who wants to be reconized. So I guess by your summerazition were both guilty. OK i'll buy it.

Edit to remove cursing.

Something inteligent next time maybe?...........

Thank you, when you speak about self realzation I think of the fig leaf over genitals. I do not underststand about the happy dog though?:)

I heard that dogs can't look up.

Dogs can indeed look up, and in places you and I wished we could. I am truly envious of these dogs that walk the sidewalks of New York in the summer. I wish I could get the kind of views they get away with seeing....B|

Be humble, ask questions, listen, learn, follow the golden rule, talk when necessary, and know when to shut the fuck up.

OK,... my thread has been successfully hi jacked..later on people.

eating of the fruit was forbidded

eating of the fruit was sex

For this they were cast out of the garden of eden

Sex is a reprodutive act between man and woman

So basically, your point is that reproductive sex is an evil act that caused Adam and Eve to be thrown out of the garden of Eden.

OTOH, all the other stuff is just pleasure and never caused anyone to be thrown out of anywhere (except for maybe getting a bit too frisky on the dance floor or whatever).

So in conclusion we should all either be gay, or at least not have proper sex? Did I get that right?
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

IE....eating of the fruit was sex. To create in ones

own immage or a GOD like action.
For this they were cast out of the garden of eden. Basicly Adam and Eve had sex.
Anythig else, you are only having pleasure, and not sex. Sex is a reprodutive act between man and woman.
And I quote......... Hail Mary full of grace the lord is with thee: blessed are thou amoungst women, and blessed is the FRUIT of thy womb,Jesus

mmmmm....... uummmhhmmm
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight........ :|

---------

IE....eating of the fruit was sex. To create in ones own immage or a GOD like action.

The fruit in this story is sex. We all know that sexuality, is between man and woman. To creat in one own immage. Anything else is un-natural. Care to commet? Please keep this on topic and personal attaks will not deserve a response

Woah!!

This WE, I ate 3 big red apples (I love them, minimum one per day is a must!) - am I doomed now? Did I have ...sex... without knowing it? :$:$

Holy Moses, will I go to hell now? I'm so confused :S

dudeist skydiver # 3105

Woah!!

This WE, I ate 3 big red apples (I love them, minimum one per day is a must!) - am I doomed now? Did I have ...sex... without knowing it? :$:$

Holy Moses, will I go to hell now? I'm so confused :S

Oh come on Liebling... You're not fooling anyone... :D

I remember you posting about how your Son met Pope John-Paul II... So we're all pretty sure you HAVE had SEX!:o:$:o

And... All the {angelic} emoticons in the world won't change our beliefs one little bit!>:(

Then again, maybe you could try claiming that: "Eine Grosse Schlechte Schlange gab mir einen Apfel und lief weg!":)

Tschuess,

Mike.

Edited to add: For this excuse to work... We expect the "Grosse Schlecte Schlange" to resemble the attached pic, rather than the more common"eine-gemusterte Hoseschlange"!

:ph34r:

Taking the piss out of the FrenchAmericans since before it was fashionable.

Prenait la pisse hors du FrançaisCanadiens méridionaux puisqu'avant lui à la mode.

OK, some serious replies here.

First off, do you really, literally believe all that? That there was an actual garden, that woman was created from a bit of man, that there was a talking snake and all that?

There are a lot of parables in the Bible. Parables are stories intended to teach a moral lesson. The Genesis story would most certainly qualify as something you should take as a parable rather than as actual fact. And even as parable, it's wise not to take it _too_ seriously (unless you really believe that woman is to be a servant to man.)

>The fruit in this story is sex.

Hmm. Which, by your argument, was the thing that got them tossed out (figuratively or literally) of the Garden of Eden. Which means that procreative sex is surely a sin, but other acts (i.e. blowjobs) are not, since there is no mention of holy punishment for those acts. So gays are presumably a lot more likely to be free from sin as straight people. Unless you also take Leviticus seriously, which says they shall be put to death.

In my humble (as always) opinion, it's not the sex that has created so much turmoil in our world... it's the judgment of others.

Why should one person feel so privileged to approve or condemn what another does - whether in the bedroom, or anyplace else?

I haven't seen such convoluted lines of conversation and such expert chronicling thereof since my days of all day bong marathons in college. ~ Lindercles

Edited to add: For this excuse to work... We expect the "Grosse Schlecte Schlange" to resemble the attached pic, rather than the more common"eine-gemusterte Hoseschlange"!

:ph34r:

I see. The green one seems to be the same like the Big Fat Green Boomslang to be found somewhere in SA... all of those animals rarely "run", Mike, they creep, I think...

The other one ("gemustert") surely is wide-spread all over the world :D:D:D

LMAO

dudeist skydiver # 3105

You must be either be gay, or abnostic. Wait someone who is abnostic wouldn't bother a reply.

Since you misspelled it twice, maybe worth noting the word you're looking for is 'agnostic' with a G.

My dog definitely doesn't look up. Use the chuck-it with too high an angle and she loses track of it until she hears it bounce. She just runs in the presumed direction at full blast. Must be the non Catholic upbringing. Not enough kneeling.

those animals rarely "run", Mike, they creep, I think...

OK. How about: "Eine Grosse Schlechte Schlange gab mir einen Apfel und RUTSCHTE weg!"?

I think it sounds err... "less suggestive" than "GEGLITTEN weg" or "GESCHOBEN weg"!!!:$

Mike.

Taking the piss out of the FrenchAmericans since before it was fashionable.

Prenait la pisse hors du FrançaisCanadiens méridionaux puisqu'avant lui à la mode.