juanesky

Denial

PRNK pose very little threat to the US as much as the lefties like to bring it up.

Correction: DPRK. Now, I'll agree with you that they pose a relatively minor threat to the U.S., but I've heard lots of different voices bring it up to prove various points, from most major political affiliations: it's not just reserved for "lefties."

First of all they don't even have a misslle capable of reaching the US with any accuracy.

Wrong. Alaska, at the very least. And I'm paying attention to the "with any accuracy" part, too. Them missiles can carry some ugly payloads, as well.

Which, interestingly enough, makes the DPRK a much bigger threat to the U.S. in this department than, say, 2002 Iraq, don'tcha think? That being said, however, I still believe it's a relatively minor threat (see below).

Second of all they aren't going to lauch anything unless China approves of it because to do so would initiate an immediate retaliation

Not to mention that such a strike would be both tactically and strategically meaningless to them, regardless of Chinese support (which won't happen in that case). If there's any move to be made, it will be against the ROK. And so the stalemate continues.

Did any one think this guy was sane? I think I posted the day he was elected that this guy is a murderer.

which only makes the point of preventing him getting nukes at all costs clearer.

I think one thing he was saying made since to me. It was Germany who caused such a horror and committed this injustice shouldn’t they have been the ones who paid for it by giving up there land? What did the Palestinians ever do to the Israelis to have there home stolen from them?

if you base your claims on the narrow minded logic that Israelis' have a right in Israel only because of the holocaust, then you're right.
too bad for you that historic facts place jews here long before that (in addition to the 1917 Balfour declaration that has nothing to do with the holocaust)

O
"Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero."

And he is talking everytime in terms as it is "us" that started, when in fact he has never voted in the US, and sometimes post as a more like a "them" type of posts...:S
"According to some of the conservatives here, it sounds like it's fine to beat your wide - as long as she had it coming." -Billvon

I think the reason there is no outcry is because we have given up on them, and already accepted that they are racist morons.

However, I think we should repeat this conclusion much more often, especially our President should have the guts to explicitly state this conclusion in public forums.

Thank you for posting this.
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

And he is talking everytime in terms as it is "us" that started, when in fact he has never voted in the US, and sometimes post as a more like a "them" type of posts...:S

Juanesky, once upon I time, I already asked you "who is us"???

Again, who is "us"? You, (or) the North Americans...? Bwahahaha ........

A funny game, you could play it endlessly :P

dudeist skydiver # 3105