Michele

"Took Die, The City Fry..."

Terminator has denied Tookie's request for clemency.

I was really hoping he'd wait until the working people were on the way home tonight just in case the idiots do decide to riot.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Thanks, but he's hardly 'working class' - that was a wild stretch of anyone's imagination.

No, he's not working class NOW, but he wasn't exactly born with a silver spoon in his mouth, groomed for a life of politics among the upper-crusties. He had to work.

Besides, I never said anything about class..

Thats right, no class, but Arnie will always be the terminator to me. Now it's time for him to do his stuff and right in front of Rev Jackson. :|
Do your part for global warming: ban beans and hold all popcorn farts.

Besides, I never said anything about class..

Naw, I did, and then saw it and thought it was funny. I better respond to myself and make derisive comments about my post.....

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Silly negroes.

Walt

Tricks are for kids! :D:SB|

mh

>:(... that's digusting, disgusting and sad. there are so many issues that surround this "topic" (racial, political, judicial, etc..) that the only way for you to cope with your inability to interpret what actually is going on is slander. However, it's my fault for being nieve enough to expect somewhat of a higher caliber of class and character within in the skydiving community more than the rest of the world. [:/]

and if your going to say it's a joke....
THATS NOT A JOKE!!! (((THAT!!!))) is a severe! behavioral disorder...

that shits not funny! *bitch-smack* B|

"'Someday is not a day in my week'"

Silly negroes.

Walt

mh

>:(... that's digusting, disgusting and sad. there are so many issues that surround this "topic" (racial, political, judicial, etc..) that the only way for you to cope with your inability to interpret what actually is going on is slander. However, it's my fault for being nieve enough to expect somewhat of a higher caliber of class and character within in the skydiving community more than the rest of the world. [:/]

I'm afraid I must concur wholeheartedly.

It makes me sad to see this.

rl
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

I was a bit surprised to see Walt's first comment, too. Maybe give him a chance to say what he meant. He might have been making a tongue in cheek cynical comment about the knee jerk race baiting comments that this could generate (in that case you might be on the same side). He might have been quoting someone in disgust (also you'd be on his side). Or it really was out of line. Let him speak to it. I was going to ask, but figured it wasn't worth it, someone would react.

Here a statement I found amusing "it's my fault for being naive enough to expect somewhat of a higher caliber of class and character within in the skydiving community" - Have you read stuff here in Speaker's Corner? Thanks for the smile.

Silly negroes.

Walt

mh

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i love it when people give a reaction like this, makes it all worth while B|

Silly negroes.

Walt

mh

I posted that not because of my inability to interpret the situation but my recognition of the insanity of it all. I maintain that my posting was (and still is) every bit as intelligent as the circus surrounding this whole thing.

I later posted a more thoughtful response.

Walt

rl, let me tell you what's not funny.

1. The man is convicted of slaughtering four innocent people using a shotgun.

2. The man is a co-founder of a gang that is responsible for an enormous amount of crime in this country.

3. For some idiotic reason he has become the "cause of the week" for the left-wingers, who don't seem to give a damn about his victims.

4. Somehow, some people have gotten the idea that he's a great guy for saying that kids should not join the gangs he helped establish and proliferate.

These people who are calling for commutation to life in prison are not arguing it based on the idea that the death penalty is wrong. I could respect that if they did. They are arguing that he is somehow a changed man who will make the world a better place.

Do they not understand that what they are talking about is him having some miniscule amount of influence that *may* undo some of the enormous damage that he did?

Think of the last few moments of his victims' lives. Imagine being held at gunpoint by some crazed son of a bitch that is ready to kill you because he doesn't like your skin color or he doesn't want any witnesses to talk to the police. Imagine praying that you will live, only to have your fucking brains splattered on the wall by this scumbag.

Now tell me he's a great guy. He's not. It's a stretch to call him human.

And it's also a stretch to say my initial posting was any less intelligent or thought out than the support this man is getting.

If someone did something like that to you, my friend, don't think for a second that I would have anything positive to say about him or anyone who would claim he's suddenly a fine human being.

I don't care how anyone interprets my initial post. It was my way of saying this whole thing is a stupid, sick joke and I stand by that 100%.

Walt

I don't care how anyone interprets my initial post. It was my way of saying this whole thing is a stupid, sick joke and I stand by that 100%.

Walt

I see no reason why he should not be put to death.

It's your initial post that I take issue with.

rl
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

Walt

rl

Slap me next time you see me. I posted that not because I thought it was a funny commentary, but out of frustration and disgust.

That was in no way obvious anywhere in my posting and if I offended anyone, I apologize. I do *not*, however apologize for the frustration and disgust that I continue to feel over the whole situation.

Walt

Walt

rl

Slap me next time you see me. I posted that not because I thought it was a funny commentary, but out of frustration and disgust.

That was in no way obvious anywhere in my posting and if I offended anyone, I apologize. I do *not*, however apologize for the frustration and disgust that I continue to feel over the whole situation.

Walt

Killers come in all colors. People who support killers come in all colors--the people who fought for the release of Hurricane Carter come to mind, as well as that reporter in Philadelphia. Troublemakers and societal disruptors also come in all colors. There's a lot in the world about which to be frustrated and disgusted, and it comes in all shades of skin.

rl

Walt

rl

Walt

Killers come in all colors. People who support killers come in all colors--the people who fought for the release of Hurricane Carter come to mind, as well as that reporter in Philadelphia. Troublemakers and societal disruptors also come in all colors. There's a lot in the world about which to be frustrated and disgusted, and it comes in all shades of skin.

rl

Very well put indeed. I totally agree.

Just liek the racist joke about black men sweating when they see a cop. - absolutely out of order.

geez, one would have thought they would be treated the best following the shit they were forced to put up with in apartheid etcetc.

Don't worry this is opening a few people's eyes. Let the activists rail against justice. If they were smart they'd find a better cause than this.

What part of my post did you not understand?

rl

The lawyers for Tookie have appealed to the US Supreme Court for a stay of execution. Not sure how this works, but I think if they ignore it or deny it, Tookie will die at 12:01 tonight.

I wonder what sort of city I'll wake to in the morning? I am not in an area which is likely to go, but...but...things like this there's no telling about what will happen where, and if indeed it occurs.

Sigh...

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~