mirage62

Gas to $1.99 a gallon?

>What will be the next big problem to hit us? The expensive gas problem seems to be old news.

Well for me, just something I find myself talking about with many of those I hang with is the lack of people saving for their financial future. High Credit Card dept i.e. dept in general and the lack of savings will be and is the next big problem.

I think everyone should have some simple set goals to become financially free out side of their mortgage in 5 years.

>What will be the next big problem to hit us? The expensive gas problem seems to be old news.

Well for me, just something I find myself talking about with many of those I hang with is the lack of people saving for their financial future. High Credit Card dept i.e. dept in general and the lack of savings will be and is the next big problem.

I think everyone should have some simple set goals to become financially free out side of their mortgage in 5 years.

ERRRR ok nothing like keping on topic..what about the price of tea in china terrible terrible....oh sorry back to gas prices..99 pence a litre over here can't wait to get back
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Actually I was trying to stir up trouble from the weenies who blamed all the gas problems on Bush and the oil companies......"the end of the world" folks.

I wish though that we could have a real national debate on getting off the oil wagon. The price is coming down but it will go back up.

The real problem is that these spikes cause such a stir in our public mind, but go away as soon as the price comes down.

We put a man on the moon, we could fix this problem if we really decided to. Think about, every president since Carter has said we need to end the dependency on imported oil. But NONE, Rep or Dem. has been able to get it done.

I hate what high prices (I mean really high) would do to this country but it seems that is the only thing that will make us work on the problem.

What would happen in the middle east if America didn't need there oil? Say oil at .30/gallon?
Kevin Keenan is my hero, a double FUP, he does so much with so little

I'd love to see $6/gal; the drop from $3+/gal to now $1.92/gal is disgusting to me.

Suffice it to say that the difference goes to asthma meds, because I can actually see the air that I breath. I am all for $10/gal; would also help a lot of ppl getting rid of excessive circumference by having to actually walk/bike.

P.S.: As long as somebody can afford regular several hundred mile drives, just to endulge in skydiving on the weekends: gas prices are not nearly high enough.

I'd love to see $6/gal; the drop from $3+/gal to now $1.92/gal is disgusting to me.

Suffice it to say that the difference goes to asthma meds, because I can actually see the air that I breath. I am all for $10/gal; would also help a lot of ppl getting rid of excessive circumference by having to actually walk/bike.

P.S.: As long as somebody can afford regular several hundred mile drives, just to endulge in skydiving on the weekends: gas prices are not nearly high enough.

quality !!!