SkyyPunk

When is the word "FUCK" acceptable?

There are only eleven times in history where the "F" word has been considered acceptable for use.

They are as follows:

11. "What the fuck do you mean, we are sinking?"

-- Capt. E.J. Smith of RMS Titanic, 1912

10. "What the fuck was that?"

-- Mayor Of Hiroshima, 1945

9. "Where did all those fucking Indians come from?"

-- Custer, 1877 !

8. "Any fucking idiot could understand that."

-- Einstein, 1938

7. "It does so fucking look like her!"

-- Picasso, 1926

6. "How the fuck did you work that out?"

-- Pythagoras, 126 BC

5. "You want WHAT on the fucking ceiling?"

-- Michelangelo, 1566

4. "Where the fuck are we?"

-- Amelia Earhart, 1937

3. "Scattered fucking showers, my ass!"

-- Noah, 4314 BC

2. "Aw c'mon. Who the fuck is going to find out?"

-- Bill Clinton, 1998

and a drum roll please............!

1. "Geez, I didn't think they'd get this Fucking mad."

-- Saddam Hussein, 2003
:P
-Punk

Im noone special. Im just an asshole, Like you.
It's not my fault Im ugly, just like it's not your fault your stupid.

Someone else allready posted this? Well damn, I thought I was doing something different. Guess I should run a search more often. [:/]:S
-Punk

Im noone special. Im just an asshole, Like you.
It's not my fault Im ugly, just like it's not your fault your stupid.

Stray random fact about #5:

The ceiling of The Sistine Chapel is taken as conclusive proof that Michaelangelo WAS gay! Let's face it, if he'd been straight then 'said ceiling would have been fine with 2 coats of white emulsion!

Mike.

Taking the piss out of the FrenchAmericans since before it was fashionable.

Prenait la pisse hors du FrançaisCanadiens méridionaux puisqu'avant lui à la mode.

Let's face it, if he'd been straight then 'said ceiling would have been fine with 2 coats of white emulsion!

I don't fucking get it....

Let me guess, he fucking sprayed his fucking jizz all over the fucking ceiling? :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Let me guess, he fucking sprayed his fucking jizz all over the fucking ceiling?

That's fucking gross. I ain't ever going to that fucking place.

that is fucking gross... that's one of my favorite places in the whole world, c'mon fuckers, don't fuckin desecrate a holy place!

-the artist formerly known as sinker

funny story about the Sistine Chapel... back w/ Michelangelo was painting it, he was quite liberal w/ the painting nudes, genetalia and what not... and this did not sit well w/ a certain Cardinal who was very critical of the painter. So, Michelangelo had his revenge on the Cardinal. In his painting in the Apse, "The Final Judgement" scene, Michelangelo used the face of the Cardinal as the character of Minos, who as you may know, in Dante's Inferno, was the devil who admitted the souls of the damned into Hell.

But as Paul Harvey would say, there's more to the story... down through the years, more prudish churchmen ordered loin clothes and vines and whatnot painted over, well, the characters' "whatnots." During the restoration of the Sistine Chapel ordered by Pope John Paul II, he ordered the loin clothes removed to reveal the original frescoes, arguing that the beauty of the body was not something to be feared or embarassed about.

Well, when they removed the cloth that was painted around Minos, characterized w/ the face of the critical Cardinal, they found that Michelangelo had painted a snake writhing around Minos' legs with the head firmly biting him right in the genitals! HA!

I thought that was just brilliant!!! :D>:(

see pic, after restoration, sans clothes, clearly showing snake....

funny story about the Sistine Chapel... back w/ Michelangelo was painting it, he was quite liberal w/ the painting nudes, genetalia and what not... and this did not sit well w/ a certain Cardinal who was very critical of the painter. So, Michelangelo had his revenge on the Cardinal. In his painting in the Apse, "The Final Judgement" scene, Michelangelo used the face of the Cardinal as the character of Minos, who as you may know, in Dante's Inferno, was the devil who admitted the souls of the damned into Hell.

But as Paul Harvey would say, there's more to the story... down through the years, more prudish churchmen ordered loin clothes and vines and whatnot painted over, well, the characters' "whatnots." During the restoration of the Sistine Chapel ordered by Pope John Paul II, he ordered the loin clothes removed to reveal the original frescoes, arguing that the beauty of the body was not something to be feared or embarassed about.

Well, when they removed the cloth that was painted around Minos, characterized w/ the face of the critical Cardinal, they found that Michelangelo had painted a snake writhing around Minos' legs with the head firmly biting him right in the genitals! HA!

I thought that was just brilliant!!! :D>:(

see pic, after restoration, sans clothes, clearly showing snake....

The Chapel is indeed a cool place. I was there the week it was reopened to the public after its restoration. Tremendous detail in the work.

Seems JPII was very much more tolerant than John Ashcroft.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

>The Chapel is indeed a cool place. I was there the >week it was reopened to the public after its >restoration. Tremendous detail in the work.

>Seems JPII was very much more tolerant than John >Ashcroft.

Indeed he was... JPII would NOT have covered up the breast... how absurd>:(

I've been in the Sistine Chapel three times now, and I learn more about it every time. I love to just sit there and look and look and look...

Have you read the book, "Michelangelo and the Pope's Ceiling?" Great book... One of the things I like the most about the whole chapel was that Michelangelo wasn't at all comfortable in frescoes... he was a sculptor! Yet, he shamed his detractors by creating one of the greatest works of frescoes the world has ever seen!

I've been in the Sistine Chapel three times now, and I learn more about it every time. I love to just sit there and look and look and look...

The first time I saw it it blew my mind away. I just wanted to lay down on the floor and stare up at the ceiling. What left me speechless is to think of how many popes have been elected in that chapel.

Edited to add when fuck is acceptable. First chop as I'm pulling the silver I said "This better FUCKING work."

The first time I saw it it blew my mind away. I just wanted to lay down on the floor and stare up at the ceiling. What left me speechless is to think of how many popes have been elected in that chapel.

Edited to add when fuck is acceptable. First chop as I'm pulling the silver I said "This better FUCKING work."

I can't think of a more appropriate use of the word FUCK!!!

And yeah, that chapel has seen alot of history. Amazing...

Its acceptable any time you want to show people around you that you have no class.

Bill Cole

the Englaish royal family swear, they have class coming out of their ears. I'd imagine even the two american royal families (Bush and Kennedy) must swear occasionally