Darius11

Should they rebuild New Orleans?

Is it smart to rebuild a city that gets hit by hurricanes below sea level again?

With alot of planning on how to avoid this again, mabey

But, being the stubborn people we are, we cant let something like mother nature defeat us, so we will spend the ridiculous unnecessary amount of money to rebuild :|

But, I think the money could be better spent bulding somewhere else... Lake New Orleans sounds fine to me. But then again, I'm not from there ;)

Seems like alot of people are just saying they will relocate though.

FGF #???
I miss the sky...
There are 10 types of people in the world... those who understand binary and those who don't.

i think that they should turn it into a huge shipping port existing soley for that purpose.

obviously, it's not the best location for a large city.
"Don't talk to me like that assface...I don't work for you yet." - Fletch
NBFT, Deseoso Rodriguez RB#1329

Whatever happens, I think it's a safe bet that New Orleans may never regain its status as Louisiana's largest city... Baton Rouge and maybe Shreveport will have some growing pains to deal with.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Americans have the technology to send human beigns to the moon...

They sure can rebuild the city of New Orleans.:)

Because you don't live there, it's easy to tell the people to just level the place, and then put the people on a bus, and tell them to go somewhere else...

They need to correct the flaws in the levee system, and after that, rebuild the rest of what's been destroyed. They can make NO, a good place to live again.

And most of all, tell your leaders to sign the god damn Kyoto protocol. Global warming is an undeniable reality. I'm afraid you aint seen nothing yet.... [:/]

Yves.