funks

Dipshits 5 week long vacation

How is it anybody can actually justify the amount of time this idiot has taken off while in office??

Go take a look at Kerry's voting record and see how much he's been away from Congress....

Whats your point?

You never answered my question. How do you feel about Congress being on a 4 week August Vacation?

Whats your point? Cant handle the job dont fucking sign up for it. If you do sign up for it dont go running for the fucking hills when times get tough, or at least dont allow your PR guy to inform the world that you are taking a 5 WEEK VACATION.

Who said he can't handle it?
I get 5 weeks Vacation every year, and I take all of it.
The difference is, I don't do work during mine, but the
president does.

Sounds to me like you are a bit jealous.
What's a matter??? Your job doesn't give you enough time off? Ohhh, poor baby! Find a new one!

-----------------------------------------------------
Sometimes it is more important to protect LIFE than Liberty

You never answered my question. How do you feel about Congress being on a 4 week August Vacation

Perhaps you should start a thread about how much time Congress takes off, that is not what this thread is about.

To be honest with you I dont care. Congress is not our commander in chief. Congress is not ultimately responsible for the security of our country. Congress is not the one families of dying soldiers are pointing their fingers at.

Whats the repercussion of Congress taking some time off? Oh no, perhaps some bills wont be approved for signature...oh wait, that doesnt matter anyways because the person responsible for signing them is also off on vacation[:/]

Wow... you obviously don't know, and can't know that being the president of the USA, is probably the most difficult underpaid job in the entire world.

Go take a look at pictures of any president when elected to office, and then look at pictures of them after their first term.
Clinton and Bush Jr. are excellent examples of this. See if they aged more than 4yrs during that time.

You and I couldn't imagine the decisions the President needs to make on a daily basis.

------------------------------------------------------------
Hard job! Get real! Try being one of those troops in Iraq getting caps blasted your way all day; not even getting paid dick. Let's see Bush go over there, then you can tell me about hard jobs

Not that I would say the troops job isn't tough both physically and mentally (It might be even tougher on their families) but, implying the President of the USA's job is not one of if not the most difficult in the world is simply niave.

That was the stupidest thing I have ever heard!!!
The president signed a bill yesterday while on vacation.

DO YOUR HOMEWORK!

Did he have his slippers on when doing so? Perhaps he had some grits frying on the stove at the same time. Must have been tough concentrating on signing the bill while in his bathrobe and trying to read the newspaper comics.

Yep, he's got it really tough compared to all those soldiers overseas.

Ever heard of leading by example? Well our fuckwad president obviously hasnt.

Did he have his slippers on when doing so? Perhaps he had some grits frying on the stove at the same time. Must have been tough concentrating on signing the bill while in his bathrobe and trying to read the newspaper comics.

Yep, he's got it really tough compared to all those soldiers overseas.

Ever heard of leading by example? Well our fuckwad president obviously hasnt.

bet he had some good old country music playin too

Still Jealous I see.
You know, you are percieved by others based on the way you speak and act.
Based on what I have read of your statements so far, you seem very uneducated on the subject matter. You have made many statements which are just plain wrong, and you continue to us profanity like it is nobodys business.

I am painting a pretty good picture of you in my head.
I would recommend that you study a little bit more history, maybe read a newspaper or two, maybe watch the news ever once in a while, and try to think rationally not emotionally.
You will likely go a lot further in life that way.

FYI - The Advice is free.... Your welcome ;)

Still Jealous I see.
You know, you are percieved by others based on the way you speak and act.
Based on what I have read of your statements so far, you seem very uneducated on the subject matter. You have made many statements which are just plain wrong, and you continue to us profanity like it is nobodys business.

I am painting a pretty good picture of you in my head.
I would recommend that you study a little bit more history, maybe read a newspaper or two, maybe watch the news ever once in a while, and try to think rationally not emotionally.
You will likely go a lot further in life that way.

FYI - The Advice is free.... Your welcome ;)

My advice to you would be to get fucked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow.... Did I touch a nerve?
Wonder where the greenies are this morning.... Maybe out jumping!!!

No and you statements are about as fucking naive as they come. But to answer your question President Bush was in Illinois to sign a bill yesterday during his vacation.
That spot isn't bad at all, the winds were strong and that was the issue! It was just on the downwind side.

Wow.... Did I touch a nerve?
Wonder where the greenies are this morning.... Maybe out jumping!!!

Looks like they are jumping. Something you don't seem to do too much of from what it looks. Guess I'll cut to the airport myself. Do some freeflyin with my partner. Ah you know, just another day in the O-town.

This does not deserve a warning.

Nope. >:( New guy is cruisin' for a bruisin'!

Hey! 4201! Have you read the Forum Rules lately? Number 1 is a good place to start.

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

What a pedantic and smarmy post.

So -- who do you trust to decide how much liberty you get, and how much protection you get?

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

What a pedantic and smarmy post.

So -- who do you trust to decide how much liberty you get, and how much protection you get?

Wendy W.

Which post are you responding to?

If it is the one I think you are refering to, then yes, it is. However, when dealing with people who have no real respect for others whether they agree with them or not, I can't help but show a little dissatisfaction.

I am no saint... Not by a long shot, however, I "Try" my best not to put people down or treat them like shit just because I don't agree with them.
A poster in here didn't agree with the president taking a vacation.... Fine. But to call someone a shithead or dipshit, or fuckface.... Really shows what type of person they are.
I was merely pointing out to them that their actions and their language cause other people to have opinions (possative and negative) about them. If this poster wanted to be taken seriously, I think he/she had the wrong approach.

As to you question regarding my sig line I assume...

Who do I trust.... The people and represenatives of this country, that is who. We have elected officials in office who represent the people that elected them. Sometimes we agree with them, sometimes we don't, but on the whole, they represent, in most cases, what the majority of the country wants/needs.
If we disagree with the dirction the country is going, we have a good history of electing different people.

Currently, it seems as if this administration is ignoring the problem on the borders of the USA. It seems to me like the people have spoke about this time and time again, yet not much is being done. If this president could be elected to a 3rd term, he would not get my vote, primarily due to the fact that he is unwilling to fix the border situation. I think that the PEOPLE and ultimately the Elected OFFICIALS, will fix this border problem because that is what most of the nation wants.

No, because it's kind of like saying, "Well, from the information I was given when I was five, Santa really did exist."

WAPOW!!!!

I'd further this by saying, that even though we have not found any real evidence establishing the existence of Santa...we believe the North Pole at the time did in fact have Toy Making capabilities. The elf insurgency is in it's final throes...and we are very close to handing over the security of the pole to the Reindeer.

>the left doesn't even want to call them illegal.

Well, I may not be left but I'm definitely a liberal, and I think they're criminals. Not violent criminals; more akin to someone stealing from a farmstand because they have no food. But they're still criminals.

Well, I may not be left but I'm definitely a liberal, and I think they're criminals. Not violent criminals; more akin to someone stealing from a farmstand because they have no food. But they're still criminals.

perhaps i should have been more clear, Mr Kerry and clan, not the everyday liberals.