storm1977

Blair hitting the nail on the head!

LOL.... Had to throw France in there somehow!

When you say "Everything we Have" do you really mean
Everything?

What if it was a terror cell that lived in Belin, and we knew they were there somewhere.
Would you make Berlin a glass factory?

:ph34r::ph34r: I hate people who have this "Glass Parking Lot" mentality. :D:D:D

>Had to throw France in there somehow!

Of course! This is Speaker's Corner.

>What if it was a terror cell that lived in Belin, and we knew they were
>there somewhere.

If Berlin attacked us? Then destroy Berlin. If a terror cell in Berlin attacked us? Then call up the chancellor, move assets to our bases there, and go into Berlin and roust them out.

Wrong! They don't give a crap about our liberties. They want us to all be Muslims or dead!

That’s a very odd statement.

Islam is the only religion that accepts and believes in Judaism, and Christianity. The same can not be said about them.

As a matter of fact you can go to Iran right now and see many happy christen families living in Tehran. In a country where alcohol is illegal the Christine families are allowed to consume and make it. So how can they want them to be Muslims or DIE as you put it if even the rules of the country are changed to help the Christian minority live the way they want?
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

Wrong! They don't give a crap about our liberties. They want us to all be Muslims or dead!

That’s a very odd statement.

Islam is the only religion that accepts and believes in Judaism, and Christianity. The same can not be said about them.

As a matter of fact you can go to Iran right now and see many happy christen families living in Tehran. In a country where alcohol is illegal the Christine families are allowed to consume and make it. So how can they want them to be Muslims or DIE as you put it if even the rules of the country are changed to help the Christian minority live the way they want?

Ummm think you didn't read his post darius.... Unless you are saying all muslims are terrorists? Which one is it?

Because he was talking about Muslim Terrorists/ Islamo-faciasts.

-----------------------------------------------------
Sometimes it is more important to protect LIFE than Liberty

You know whenever I think maybe I made a mistake and missed something I go back and read and see I didn't miss any thing. I think you did.

He only made one post to this thread and here is the full contents of his post I don’t know maybe you read his mind there is a lot of that going on here lately;)

In this case, I know Gemini personally, and, well, I'm quite sure he did mean extremists.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Yeahbut (pronounced ee-ai-but), Gemini responded to skydekker's "Looks like the terrorists are accomplishing exactly what they want."

I read it as he was specifically talking about 'terrorists', not generalizing all Muslims. I did what you did on the first pass but on reread thought it wasn't so bad.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Yeahbut (pronounced ee-ai-but), Gemini responded to skydekker's "Looks like the terrorists are accomplishing exactly what they want."

I read it as he was specifically talking about 'terrorists', not generalizing all Muslims. I did what you did on the first pass but on reread thought it wasn't so bad.

Yea I missed the 1st time too. I actually missed on the 2nd time also:P.

I think every one including my self is being way to defensive lately. We all need to take a chill and go jump out of a fucking plane.

Weekend here i come baby:)

I think every one including my self is being way to defensive lately. We all need to take a chill and go jump out of a fucking plane.

1 - I'm not commenting on this stuff anymore. Wendy's much faster on the draw lately and seems to be reading my mind. I'm a little freaked out.:P
2 - It's been contentious, something is in the water, but it's not as bad as the last couple weeks or nearly as rude. Or back last October timeframe.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

1 - I'm not commenting on this stuff anymore. Wendy's much faster on the draw lately and seems to be reading my mind. I'm a little freaked out.:P
2 - It's been contentious, something is in the water, but it's not as bad as the last couple weeks or nearly as rude. Or back last October timeframe.

No matter what i always stop and read Wendy's post. She always has something good and very intelligent to say. After all she is a rocket scientist, and a very sweet person.

No matter what i always stop and read Wendy's post. She always has something good and very intelligent to say. After all she is a rocket scientist, and a very sweet person.

Whoa there cowboy, take your little lovefest to Bonfire there. This is no place for that. People are looking uncomfortable.

nothing to see here, people, move along,:P

Whoa there cowboy, take your little lovefest to Bonfire there. This is no place for that. People are looking uncomfortable.

nothing to see here, people, move along,:P

:D

>Had to throw France in there somehow!

Of course! This is Speaker's Corner.

>What if it was a terror cell that lived in Belin, and we knew they were
>there somewhere.

If Berlin attacked us? Then destroy Berlin. If a terror cell in Berlin attacked us? Then call up the chancellor, move assets to our bases there, and go into Berlin and roust them out.

You never answered my question. Suppose it was a terror cell operating out of Tehran and the Iranian Govt. told you to bug off? What then President Billvon?