Wirzael

Mono Trackingsuit with elyptic Canopy

Hi I am considering to buy one off these big monotrackingsuit and jumping it with my 107 Katana loaded at 1.65.
What is your experience with these suits when it comes to bodyposition during opening? I wouldn't want to jump a wingsuit with this canopy, but a Trackingsuit seems to me like a possibility to join a small flocking group.

Not to many, probably around 30 jumps. Would not say I nailed it. I did some flocking with wingsuits once. They rather had to brake than fly the suit in order to stay with me though.
I imagine it to be more natural to fly a one-piece as your power is more in the upper body and hips and less in the legs.
I didn't jump a trackingsuit since I changed to the Katana. But I might give it a try.

I flew my Tube 3 (yeah i know its a 2piece) with a Ka 107 at 1.8 (worked flawlessly) and I am now flying a Cruise with a VE90. Only about 100 jumps out of planes with that setup but no problems what so ever... I usually try to flare and pull out of a box-like position - rewards me with onheading openings every time. As always: ymmv;