Spizzzarko

MJ Not Guilty!

It matters what the jury thinks, not you. The defense had a much better case than the prosecution did. Do you think the jurrors would tollerate people trying to fill their pockets with cash, by making accusations, and dragging someones name through mud?

It matters what the jury thinks, not you

I understand that, doesn't mean I can't have an opinion, though.

So where did they find a jury of his peers? Who would be his peers?
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

I know what you mean, but I have a faith in the system. Weather we like it or not, we do not know what happened behind the door of MJ's room, so we must try to not condemn this person, before the system does. The system found him not guilty, so we must treat him as a not guilty person.

That is a damn shame. Not guilty on all counts????
Damn freak molests children and gets away with it....I felt sick as they read the verdict.

The sole intention, is learning to fly.Condition grounded, but determined to try.Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies.Tongue tied and twisted, just an Earth bound misfit.

The panel of peers has to come from the likes of you and I. America isn't made up of Rich people and celebrities, but of people like you and I. MJ or any other celeb is a person just like you and I, and if they are guilty then they need to go to jail just like you and I would, but if they are innocent then they need to be treated as such.

if they are innocent then they need to be treated as such.

Fine, you can say that.

Karma is a bitch, even though he walked I believe that karma will catch up with him. At the very least, (as I believe) he's still gonna have to answer to whatever god he believes in.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

I know what you mean, but I have a faith in the system. Weather we like it or not, we do not know what happened behind the door of MJ's room, so we must try to not condemn this person, before the system does. The system found him not guilty, so we must treat him as a not guilty person.

Exactly. I want to believe he's innocent, and it's not that hard to do. Those 12 people had ALL of the available information and he-said /she-said crap and were given explicit instructions.

After all the stuff about the mom and the conflicting testimony, I'd say there was definitely a shadow of doubt. I think he's definitely guilty of being weird and bizarre though.

This is one where I'm not jumping to the OJ conclusion...

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

Wierd and bizzare isn't against the law. If it were that way then we would be back in the times of the Inquisition.

Exactly. Jeez, imagine what they'd do to all of us... :S:S

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?