rushmc

What The Media Is Not Reporting

I watched two major news outlets report the record tax revenues coming into the state coffers. As much as 16% more ! They, the states, are complaning of the problems have that much more money is causing. (everybody has their hands out)

I wonder why they have so much more money? hhhuuummmmm

What is your opinion?

I say the tax cuts are (AGAIN) showing cutting tax levels work!!!

Thoughts? What has changed, in your opinion, that has caused this "wonderful:S" situation?
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

You title conflicts with your post, an oxymoron, you claim the media is not reporting something and then you quote two major news outlets for a story:S

They are not reporting "why" there is so much more money.
If a Dem was in the White House I fully believe that the media would be giving some credit to the policies of that administration
Abraham Lincoln

If a Dem was in the White House I fully believe that the media would be giving some credit to the policies of that administration

A 100% FACT (in my opinion..:P)

[replyThey are not reporting "why" there is so much more money.

Last time I looked we had a record federal deficit, did you forget that or were you just using the data that supported your goal of "liberal media" bashing.

Federal debt is about $7.7 trillion
It was about $5.9 trillian when bush started, the rate at which bush is borrowing is huge compared to previous presidents, all that extra borrowed cash is one reason that there is more money for the states.

[replyThey are not reporting "why" there is so much more money.

Last time I looked we had a record federal deficit, did you forget that or were you just using the data that supported your goal of "liberal media" bashing.

Federal debt is about $7.7 trillion
It was about $5.9 trillian when bush started, the rate at which bush is borrowing is huge compared to previous presidents, all that extra borrowed cash is one reason that there is more money for the states.

What you quote here are projections (I forget for what year) The report is, soon coming, will show what is coming into the federal pockets. I am confident it will show large increases in money coming in.......because of a better economy caused by cutting tax rates!

Oh, the nunbers of the dollars being borrowed is large. But compare this number to the GNP and past sistuations and you will see that it not that big.
Abraham Lincoln

Oh, the nunbers of the dollars being borrowed is large. But compare this number to the GNP and past sistuations and you will see that it not that big.

Ok, that is a better comparison than just straight dollars, but we still need to reduce spending in a serious way.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Ok, that is a better comparison than just straight dollars, but we still need to reduce spending in a serious way.

I agree!
Abraham Lincoln

[replyFederal debt is about $7.7 trillion

What you quote here are projections (I forget for what year) The report is, soon coming, will show what is coming into the federal pockets. I am confident it will show large increases in money coming in.......because of a better economy caused by cutting tax rates!

These are not projections they are actual figures as of 5.25.

http://www.publicdebt.treas.gov/