EBSB52

Dirty cop won't get job back - sob

http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepublic/opinions/articles/0507sat3-07.html

He has been unable to get a job other than cleaning grease from kitchen hoods and landscaping, he said. Some people have declined his services, he said, for fear neighbors would recognize him while he mowed their lawn.

Seriously. Hell, the recorders office even went to the trouble of omitting his address. Kind of ironic since other serious criminals get labeled and have their addresses posted; he gets hidden-out. I know, he isn;t a criminal because he wasn't convicted.... I guess that means OJ didn't kill those people either.....

"In the back of your mind you wonder if someone's going to cap you in the back of the head," he said during the hearing.

This statement made by the guy with a body count of 2 brings two issues to me:

1. Some people, even psychologists will correlate the mentality between cops and gangsters; this goes to support that. What kind of language is it for a cop to say, "cap" when referring to shooting? That is gang-bangerese all the way.

2. Why in the back of the head, trash? See, his ego is so huge that he thinks someone would lurk around and smoke him in a cowardly way instead of walking up to his face. He also thinks he's a scary guy and people would be afraid to face him.

Sorry murderer, being a coward and blowing away defenseless mothers by shooting them in the back with infants in the car is reserved for you and only you - even gangbangers have standards. Go infest some other town, you pushy piece of trash.

Hell, the recorders office even went to the trouble of omitting his address. Kind of ironic since other serious criminals get labeled and have their addresses posted; he gets hidden-out. I know, he isn;t a criminal because he wasn't convicted.... I guess that means OJ didn't kill those people either.....

Do you want every defendant's address made public knowledge? Obviously being found not guilty in a trial doesn't mean a person is innocent, but should they all be treated like serial sex offenders?

Or do you just want this ex-cop to suffer more?

(did the child die? if not, who was the second life?)

Some people, even psychologists will correlate the mentality between cops and gangsters; this goes to support that. What kind of language is it for a cop to say, "cap" when referring to shooting? That is gang-bangerese all the way.

I read a study similar to the one you describe, but it studied gangsters like Al Capone and his ilk, not gangbangers like the local crips and bloods. Have you got a good place to look for te source?
(I didn't find it online)

As for the "cap" comment, well, when you have to deal with the scum of the earth you have to learn to communicate with them. Sometimes your English or Spanish blurs to include their trash.

Why in the back of the head, trash? See, his ego is so huge that he thinks someone would lurk around and smoke him in a cowardly way instead of walking up to his face. He also thinks he's a scary guy and people would be afraid to face him.

You do realize that most murderers are cowards, and would very much prefer to come on someone from behind than stand and face them like a man, right?

Sorry murderer, being a coward and blowing away defenseless mothers by shooting them in the back with infants in the car is reserved for you and only you -

Your hatred for all cops is showing again.

He is responsible for her death, which technically makes him a killer, but he is not a murderer. He is guilty of making a poor choice in a split second decision. In most instances, law enforcement hiring will remove such a person from the applicant pool, and if not the poor choice tends not to cost anything remmotely near a human life. In this instance, it did. He was tried in court and not convicted. He was considered by the city and fired. Not everyone agrees with both of those points, but the system performed as designed. It's not perfect, but I've yet to find a better one.

even gangbangers have standards.

You're kidding, right?
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

Hell, the recorders office even went to the trouble of omitting his address. Kind of ironic since other serious criminals get labeled and have their addresses posted; he gets hidden-out. I know, he isn;t a criminal because he wasn't convicted.... I guess that means OJ didn't kill those people either.....

Do you want every defendant's address made public knowledge? Obviously being found not guilty in a trial doesn't mean a person is innocent, but should they all be treated like serial sex offenders?

Some people, even psychologists will correlate the mentality between cops and gangsters; this goes to support that. What kind of language is it for a cop to say, "cap" when referring to shooting? That is gang-bangerese all the way.

I read a study similar to the one you describe, but it studied gangsters like Al Capone and his ilk, not gangbangers like the local crips and bloods. Have you got a good place to look for te source?

As for the "cap" comment, well, when you have to deal with the scum of the earth you have to learn to communicate with them. Sometimes your English or Spanish blurs to include their trash.

Why in the back of the head, trash? See, his ego is so huge that he thinks someone would lurk around and smoke him in a cowardly way instead of walking up to his face. He also thinks he's a scary guy and people would be afraid to face him.

You do realize that most murderers are cowards, and would very much prefer to come on someone from behind than stand and face them like a man, right?

Sorry murderer, being a coward and blowing away defenseless mothers by shooting them in the back with infants in the car is reserved for you and only you -

He is responsible for her death, which technically makes him a killer, but he is not a murderer. He is guilty of making a poor choice in a split second decision. In most instances, law enforcement hiring will remove such a person from the applicant pool, and if not the poor choice tends not to cost anything remmotely near a human life. In this instance, it did. He was tried in court and not convicted. He was considered by the city and fired. Not everyone agrees with both of those points, but the system performed as designed. It's not perfect, but I've yet to find a better one.

even gangbangers have standards.

You're kidding, right?

Actually in Maricopa county everyone's info is public knowledge. In fact, you can even fond it on the internet very easily, but not for our murdering friend. As for him being innocent or not, he's as dirty as crap and the citizens of this county know it. Even man y cops are against this toilet fodder. Also, there is a standing suit against several cops by Lovelace (the cop) for allegedly lying about his actions. Now that the city has or will shortly make it official that he is fired, that clears the way for him to continue his lawsuit:

http://www.superiorcourt.maricopa.gov/docket/civil/caseInfo.asp?caseNumber=CV2004-092518

As for being treated like a serial sex offender, sex offenders are listed in the net after the 1st offense if it is serious enough, so the serial part is unneccessary. As for public record, yes, we should all be under the purview of public record:

1. Charles Barkley - http://www.maricopa.gov/Assessor/ParcelApplication/Detail.aspx?ID=174-28-026

2. Dan Majerle - http://www.maricopa.gov/Assessor/ParcelApplication/Detail.aspx?ID=174-36-152

3. Dirty murdering cop Lovelace - http://www.maricopa.gov/Assessor/ParcelApplication/Default.aspx (Nothing on the Assessor's page - let's try the recorder's page...)

http://recorder.maricopa.gov/recdocdata/GetRecDataPgDn.asp?rec=0&nm=Lovelace%20daniel%20&sar=UnOfficial&bid=&bdt=1/1/1983&edt=5/10/2005&cde=&set=250&lnk=1&bsw=TRUE&basket_id=&shopper_Id=&usr_Email=

Looky there, no recording number. Ya, credible celebrities are public record, murderers are not. We can keep this banter of whether cops get HUGE immunity or not, but I think my points have been proven time and time again.

Well, ironically, just like his license plate reads, "JUSTICE;" how about a little? All I want is for him and all cops to be treated like everyone else. Suffer, prevail, whatever's fair. The community knows what a slimeball this guy is, hence he can't go anywhere w/o being noticed. Remember, I spoke with dirty murderer 3 days before his last hit.

No, the child just lost his mom forever. His first killing was the son of a doctor, a 19-year old U of A college kid. The ego was chasing a stolen truck, told to stand off by dispatch, continued chasing this truck thru several intersections until impact with the kid. I've spoken to the father, Dr. Downing. Not that it neccessarily matters, but these were 2 quality people that were killed due to the elites desire to give immunity to cops for the sake of loyalty.

I'll research; it's been a while.

I know what you're saying, but this clown had time to think about his statements - hell, he was at the board hearing so he should have been rehearsed.

I dunno, hate to generalize. My point was that he makes the assumption that no one would be brave enough to approach his face and do whatever. His ego is sooo huge, such a small penis.

Those are your words. Your love of all cops, regardless of body count, even defenseless women-killers, is also showing in bold font. Either way, the Ad Hominem isn't constructive to the fact or the argument.

He is responsible for her death, which technically makes him a killer, but he is not a murderer.

Murder 2nd degree = intentional killing. Chasing a person that is of no danger to you and shooting them in the back is intentional kiling.

He is guilty of making a poor choice in a split second decision.

Please, one more lump of sugar.[:/]

In most instances, law enforcement hiring will remove such a person from the applicant pool, and if not the poor choice tends not to cost anything remmotely near a human life.

Uh, I disagree. I think depts look for egos like this.

He was tried in court and not convicted.

SO was OJ.....OJ really didn't do it either, right?

It's not perfect, but I've yet to find a better one.

Have you looked?

You're kidding, right?

Gangbangers, not defending them at all, but they do have standards and they would not kill unarmed women that are driving kids around for the most part. Hell, you know the deal if you hurt a mother or child and go to prison - yes, they have standards.

............nah, I won't bite......................

Is it hard to walk evenly with that chip on your shoulder?

You ever help any cops burglarize houses? Know of any felonies committed by your colleagues? I know, I'll just let it all go and allow the gov to manipulate the people with teh people by giving them guns, badges and immunity. Let's make Kent State look like a picnic.

Dissent is the cornerstone of Americana says the ACLU; what does the GOP say? Fewer freedoms and less open dissent? I know.

Which would you like:

Cheddar
Brie
Bleu
Feta

How about accountability for cops that kill. I know, just on the cheerleader flaot and have fun, but if it were your wife, son or anyone you care about you would be living in Tillamook.

He is responsible for her death, which technically makes him a killer, but he is not a murderer.

Murder 2nd degree = intentional killing. Chasing a person that is of no danger to you and shooting them in the back is intentional kiling.

I thought you understood the law better than that. Yes, murder in the 2nd is an intentional killing, but not every intentional killing is murder in the 2nd.

In most instances, law enforcement hiring will remove such a person from the applicant pool, and if not the poor choice tends not to cost anything remmotely near a human life.

Uh, I disagree. I think depts look for egos like this

Then you know less about law enforcement hiring than I thought. Call any law enforcement agency and ask about their hiring proceedures and screening processes.

He was tried in court and not convicted.

SO was OJ.....OJ really didn't do it either, right?

Not guilty is not the same thing as innocent. However, that doesn't mean you should treat people who've been aquitted the same as convicts.

It's not perfect, but I've yet to find a better one.

Have you looked?

Yes, and I didn't find anything.

Have you looked? If so, what did you find? If nothing better, then be happy we have the best.

If you haven't, what right do you have to bitch?

You're kidding, right?

Gangbangers, not defending them at all, but they do have standards and they would not kill unarmed women that are driving kids around for the most part. Hell, you know the deal if you hurt a mother or child and go to prison - yes, they have standards.

I really thought you had a better grasp on crime than this.

First, do some homework on gang initiations. It was a common initiation rite to drive around at night with your lights off and let the new guy shoot at the first person who flashed brights you.

Second, gangbangers are the epitomy of "spray and pray." They'll do their best to hose down a city block trying to 'cap' one enemy in a drive-by.

Third, look at the retaliations against rival gang's families. Woman and children are not off limits to street gangs.

These gutter scum have no standards, and it's truly amazing that you believe gangs have more and higher standards than police officers.
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

............nah, I won't bite......................

Is it hard to walk evenly with that chip on your shoulder?

You ever help any cops burglarize houses? Know of any felonies committed by your colleagues? I know, I'll just let it all go and allow the gov to manipulate the people with teh people by giving them guns, badges and immunity. Let's make Kent State look like a picnic.

Dissent is the cornerstone of Americana says the ACLU; what does the GOP say? Fewer freedoms and less open dissent? I know.

Hmmm..........the answers to your questions would be no. But then again I'm just one of those guys everyone loves to hate......until I'm needed, then everyone is all smiles (usually).

I'm not gonna argue with you dude, I'll never be able to change your mind. I sleep very soundly at night knowing I do the best possible job I can. Doing a job many people would not be capable of doing. I clean up social messes, and clean them up quite well if I do say so myself.;)

"Just 'cause I'm simple, don't mean I'm stewpid!"

First, do some homework on gang initiations. It was a common initiation rite to drive around at night with your lights off and let the new guy shoot at the first person who flashed brights you.

Lets define "grasp" after seeing this bit of homework

http://www.snopes.com/horrors/madmen/lightout.asp

Face it, this cop, like all cops are human. He seems to have some serious issues

Carpe Diem

Lets define "grasp" after seeing this bit of homework

http://www.snopes.com/horrors/madmen/lightout.asp

Well, if you read it on snopes, it must be true. :S

I guess I should ignore the fact that I personally viewed crime scene photos and interned with a crime scene unit who covered such an incident (PG County, MD). They suspect it was MS 13.

I suppose I should ignore testimony of a Florida officer who was first responder to a random shooting in which the victim had no gang ties and couldn't think of any reason someone would shoot at his car (he honked instead of flashing brights -no personal injury, just holes in the fender and hood). They have no clue who the shooter was.

I hate to be the one to break it to you, but snopes is just another website. It can be just as wrong as any other.

Even if the CS Unit was completely wrong, even if the florida officer was lying through his teeth (I don't believe either to be the case), my point still stands that gangs have no standards other than greed and violence, and describing law enforcement as lower than these scum is wrong.

ps - your next assignment: How To Make Your Link -CLICKY-

Face it, this cop, like all cops are human. He seems to have some serious issues

(1) Two demerits for grammar. :P
correction: "Face it, this cop, like all cops, is human."

(2) If the first incident is one quarter as severe as EBSB describes it (considering how he talks about infamous NYPD incidents, it's probably less than 1/4), then the officer should have been counselled and reviewed for termination.

The fact that he is the most expensive officer in the department's history just shows that men like him don't become officers often, and when they do they don't stay officers.

He is very human, and made a very questionable choice, twice. If I took EBSB52's words for fact, I'd agree that the former officer should rot in hell. As I try to read facts and bypass BS, I'll say he screwed up, has/is suffering, and is now a fired cop who can't get a gardening job.

I'm just wondering what "better system" EBSB52 is going to describe for us.
witty subliminal message
1*

So let me get this striaght....

Snopes is BS because you say so? Oh..sorry to insult you but, yo'll have to also argue with:

Armstrong, David. "Police Label Gang Story a Hoax."
The Boston Globe. 23 January 1994 (p. 31).

Bell, Ted. "Urban Myth That Won't Go Away."
Sacramento Bee. 25 March 1996 (p. B2).

Bunch, Michael. "Technology Aided Spread of Terrifying Hoax."
The San Diego Union-Tribune. 4 October 1993 (p. A2).

Fernandez, Maria Elena. "An Urban Myth Sees the Light Again."
The Washington Post. 15 November 1998 (p. B2).

Ellis, William. "Just In!: Lights Out Gang Initiation."
FOAFTale News. November 1993 (pp. 5-6).

Gordon, Craig. "Cops Shed Light on a False Fear."
Newsday. 7 December 1993 (p. 31).

Greenwood, Tom. "Commuting: To the Uninitiated, Flashing Headlights Story Just a Hoax."
The Detroit News. 5 November 1998 (p. D14).

Hamburg, Jay and Gina Fann. "No Truth Found in Two Urban Legends."
The Tennessean. 5 November 1998.

Huard, Ray. "Frightening Tale Went Around City Offices in a Flash."
The San Diego Union-Tribune. 10 November 1998 (p. B1).

Kinner, Derek. "Rumors Stirring Up NE Florida."
The Florida Times-Union. 10 November 1998 (p. B1).

Kwiatkowski, Jane. "Gang Rumor Causes Alarm in Buffalo."
The Buffalo News. 2 October 1993.

Kuehner, John. "It's a Fax and Untrue, Police Say."
The Plain Dealer. 15 March 1996 (p. B1).

Lenhart, Jennifer. "'92 Case May Have Spurred Gang Story."
Houston Chronicle. 24 September 1993 (p. A21).

Martin, Greg. "Gang Initiation Rite Involving Headlight-Blinker Killer is Only Legend."
Augusta Chronicle. 21 November 1998.

Calgary Herald. "Police Debunk Headlight Rumour."
25 November 1998 (p. B3).

Los Angeles Police Department. "Press Release: Friendly Gesture Gets Man Killed."
6 November 2004.

The Ottawa Citizen. "What the Gargoyle Heard."
28 November 1998 (p. B4).

United Press International. "Driver Shot in Rumored Gang Fashion."
4 October 1993.

And I guess it was proven that the shooter in your FLA example was a gang member? Assumption? Just curious since you are the self proclaimed authority on this.

I have no ill feelings towards LEO at all. Just thought I'd poke a hole where I saw one coming.

The cop is a mess. He seems like a loose canon. Two dead is the proof. Stick up for him if you want. But a loser he is.

And I do agree that they should be treated equally with other offenders.

Shouldn,t you get back to grading papers?:P

Carpe Diem

So let me get this striaght....

Snopes is BS because you say so? Oh..sorry to insult you but, yo'll have to also argue with:

I'm not saying snopes is BS, just that they don't always have all the facts, either. Two demerits for spelling x2
(it's not an insult until you call me names or start accusing me) ;)

First there's a story about gangland initiations, and everyone believes it.

Then there's a story about it being a hoax that never happened, and every one believes it.

Do you think maybe neither absolute is true?
(nah, because newspapers never get it wrong) :S

Honestly, more often than not when you have more than one law enforcement agency involved, one hand doesn't know what the other is doing. Unless those reporters spent hours calling every city with a gang or weeks going through old police reports themselves, they're just going with a story that will bring ratings. Who says it actually has to be fact?

The cop is a mess. He seems like a loose canon. Two dead is the proof.

No doubt he's a mess, and he got himself into one. I'm just not ready to label him a murdering psychopath and condemn him to hell.

Stick up for him if you want. But a loser he is.

If you're playing Yoda, can I be Obi-wan? :P
witty subliminal message
1*