tunaplanet

2004 Presidential Election Thread

Would somebody (I nominate Tuna) call up FOX News and tell them that fuckin' swoosh sound they use ever time a graphic changes is fuckin' annoying!

You could always turn on closed captioning and put the TV on mute :P:D

Jen
Arianna Frances

Interesting - my brother just got home. He is still registered back where we grew up. Apparently I am still on the voter list there!! That means I am registered in Chicago and in the burbs!

BTW Rhino - with no real surprises yet, this early Kerry lead will not bode well for him. He needs to grab at least 12 votes from the swing states.

It will boil down to PA, OH and FL. Whoever takes two of those three will most likely win.

Buchanan just refered to PA voters as "Deer Hunter" mentality (the movie) and thus will vote for Bush.

No need. Kerry will win, in a landslide, period. There's no doubt about it.

if Kerry wins, I'm fleeing the country! >:(

I guess you can still post from out of the country:ph34r:

My son vote today for the first time. We are a house divided:( That means that we just canceled each other's votes out[:/]
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

little green men who live in your basement who sneak out when everyone is asleep and secretly makes blueberry m&m pancakes

LMAO! I need to use that line sometimes:D

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."