Does Kerry *Look* Like A Televangelist (Appearance, Not Conduct)?

I was watching a news story the other night on television, and I noticed the extent to which Kerry is primped, as it were.

Blow-dry hair, bleached teeth, and an alleged sprayed-on tan.

The thought immediately came to mind that he looks like a TV preacher; id est - phony.

The other thought was that when you see him trying to look casual, it still looks like Kerry is uncomfortable with his appearance.

Dubya, on the other hand, seems to be the polar opposite in my eyes.

He looks uncomfortable in a suit and tie, and looks more at ease with a denim shirt, or with his sleeves rolled up.

I grant you that Dubya gets made up too, but I don't think he's as "Hollywood" as Kerry in terms of his personal appearance / grooming.

Just an observation - DYOC.

mh

"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

Are you telling me that you're going to vote for someone based on their appearance? Good God is there any wonder why society is so fucked up. Vaniety Rules in too many people's minds. Get a grip dude and vote for the person who represents your beliefs, not how they look. >:(

And before you start spewing crap that you're above all of this and do only vote for the person who reflects your views, why don't you ask yourself (and please tell us, I'm curious) why you started this stupid thread?

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over