mnealtx

This is just WRONG

Excerpted from news report, full text
here.
A West Virginia man said yesterday that Democrats stole his family's Bush-Cheney campaign signs at an event featuring Democratic vice presidential candidate Sen. John Edwards.
"They just pounced on us," said Phil Parlock, who took his 11-year-old son, Alex, and 3-year-old daughter, Sophia, to the Democratic rally at Tri-State Airport in Huntington, W.Va.

Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

What do you think the reaction would be if a democrat would hold up a few Kerry signs at a Bush rally?

The chance of the same thing happening is just about equal I'd imagine.

Like a cop taking his 3-year old daughter on a ride along. Sure, no one should be breaking the law at all, so she should be perfectly safe.

"People are people so why should it be, you and I should get along so awfully."

I've lived in several different states to know that there are jerks and nice people everywhere. We're all the same. Except in SoCal where no one signals their turns and lane changes.

When you hear of a bunch of unruly republicans "pouncing" on some Kerry supporters at a Bush rally, be sure and post it.

Are you kidding? It has been, several times, and you guys defend it by saying that the Kerry supporters were "being disruptive" and "shouldn't have been there."

It's wrong no matter who does it. I don't think it's justified in either circumstance. And I'm in Philly where most people think it's justified to beat someone to a pulp for wearing an opposing team's colors at an Eagle's game. :P

[replyAnd I'm in Philly where most people think it's justified to beat someone to a pulp for wearing an opposing team's colors at an Eagle's game. :P

AND you'd be stoopid to wear Eagle gear at Giants Stadium. I've seen it. It ain't pretty... Hey, maybe you philly guys don't like beer out of a cup and would rather drink it from the air as it's flying at you.

Point is, this happens on both sides and it's only wrong when Dems do it. (kidding)

When you hear of a bunch of unruly republicans "pouncing" on some Kerry supporters at a Bush rally, be sure and post it.

Are you kidding? It has been, several times, and you guys defend it by saying that the Kerry supporters were "being disruptive" and "shouldn't have been there."

I haven't seen those, but if I did I surely wouldn't try to justify it.

It's wrong no matter who does it.

Absolutely.

. . =(_8^(1)

And I'm in Philly where most people think it's justified to beat someone to a pulp for wearing an opposing team's colors at an Eagle's game. :P

That is just pent up rage because of the Eagle's choke factor. :D

No matter how good she looks, someone, somewhere is
sick of her shit!

What do you think the reaction would be if a democrat would hold up a few Kerry signs at a Bush rally?

You get your hair pulled and arrested by the secret service.

;) Bullys suck.

I can't wait until this infernal election is over with. Neither one of these men should be president anyway... they both scare me. :(

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

And I'm in Philly where most people think it's justified to beat someone to a pulp for wearing an opposing team's colors at an Eagle's game. :P

That is just pent up rage because of the Eagle's choke factor. :D

Nah, it's tradition. Happens when they aren't even expected to do well. It's just a little more bloody when they fuckin' choke.