turtlespeed

Why so many protesters?

Q: Why are there so many protesters at the Republican Convention as opposed to the Democratic Convention?

Answer: Republicans couldn't take the time off work, they are too busy supporting welfare.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Q: Why are there so many protesters at the Republican Convention as opposed to the Democratic Convention?

Answer: Republicans couldn't take the time off work, they are too busy supporting welfare.

That was fucking wonderful.;)
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Good one!!!!B|;)

~R+R:)...I think you need a DD...:D:ph34r::D...But I refuse to sing...:o...
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly the friendly skies...^_^...})ii({...^_~...

Does that mean you are drunk?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Does that mean you are drunk?

Not yet...:D...

Give me a few hours...:ph34r:...

~R+R:)...B|...I have the day off...YAYYYYY!!!!....
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly the friendly skies...^_^...})ii({...^_~...

Yes, because republicans are so benevolent and are the only ones that contribute to welfare.

-R

You be the king and I'll overthrow your government. --KRS-ONE

I have to agree with THIS part of kaerock's post:

"Worst post ever."

:D:D:D

And yes, only Republicans work to fund welfare . . . Us Dems don't contribute at all.

Kelly

The point is more that democrats want to insist that everyone do what they say, and then that those others also uphold the burden of the largesse brought on by the democrats. In other words, "It's a great idea we had to have society fund welfare -- now go out and do it, peasant! (I've got a ketchup empire to run!)"

Democrats are great at planning a utopia that no one knows how to pay for.

-
-Jeffrey
"With tha thoughts of a militant mind... Hard line, hard line after hard line!"

> In other words, "It's a great idea we had to have society fund welfare -- now go out and do it, peasant!

You have to decide if you want to slam democrats for all being _on_ welfare, or for being the ones too rich to care about taxes to support welfare. I suppose you could support both positions simultaneously, but then what would separate you from Kerry?

> In other words, "It's a great idea we had to have society fund welfare -- now go out and do it, peasant!

You have to decide if you want to slam democrats for all being _on_ welfare, or for being the ones too rich to care about taxes to support welfare. I suppose you could support both positions simultaneously, but then what would separate you from Kerry?

Ahh, are we admitting here that Kerry is noncommittal and won't pin down his positions on anything? (Except maybe for gun control ... but no, even on that he's trying to palm himself off as some sort of "hunter" friend of gun owners...) If you can't know which side of an issue Kerry really believes in, how can you vote for him?

(I guess you make a determination for yourself as to which side of the issue he really believes, and you take his statements in favor of the other side as just so much politician-lying bullshit. The example of voting anti-gun all the way down the line and then going out on photo-op "hunts" and talking a line of shit about "crawling on my belly while hunting deer" comes to mind.)

-
-Jeffrey

What separates me from Kerry? The fact that there are no sections of the U.S. Constitution that I have decided to shit on, the way he does the Second Amendment (which he so cynically lies and claims to support).

That's all the difference I need.

-
-Jeffrey

>Ahh, are we admitting here that Kerry is noncommittal and won't
>pin down his positions on anything?

He's pinned down his positions on a lot of things, but I will agree that he often changes his mind. He will vote for one thing and then later vote for its opposite. The question becomes - do you want someone who will change their mind or who will stick to one course of action no matter how disastrous it is shown to be? (That was a rhetorical question; I know who you're voting against.)

>The fact that there are no sections of the U.S. Constitution
>that I have decided to shit on . . .

That separates you far more from Bush than from Kerry. The War on Terror has done more to damage the constitution than any single action in the past 50 years, and will in the end do more damage to gun rights than anything Kerry will do. After all, you don't want the terrorists to _win_ do you?