tunaplanet

Fiction at its finest

You might want to actually see the movie before passing too much judgement on it.

I'm not saying that it's going to be 100% fair, but how will you know unless you watch it?
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

You might want to actually see the movie before passing too much judgement on it.

Yeah, you're right. I'm sure this movie will be 100% accurate with no speech taken out of context nor crafty editing just like all of his other accurate movies.

What was I thinking.

Forty-two

I'll wait until it comes out on tape. And then beg it from Pop. In other words, I'm not spending my hard earned cash on seeing this.

In the meantime, as long as I don't post like a "she", I suppose I'll be fine.;)

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

Yeah, you're right. I'm sure this movie will be 100% accurate with no speech taken out of context nor crafty editing just like all of his other accurate movies.

What was I thinking.

Damn it! we DID go through this already!

-Seth :)

What was I thinking.

What documentary is 100% accurate? Show me one that is 100% accurate. I've seen a lot and everyone is skewed a bit. How many of his movies have you seen? I don't agree or believe 100% what he says, but he has brought up valid point in some of his previous movies. And he is one of the few people willing to stand up and say "hey look at this. What about this? Maybe this is wrong." Maybe people hate him so much because he brings up issues that make you think and say, "maybe we need to change this." I saw Bowling and thought that some things were BS but he also made some valid points. Especially what Marlyn Manson said, or how they portrayed one student as a walking armory. The kid was pulling out more guns, knives and weapons than a weapons store. Is that the way most HS students go to school. I mean come on, or how about that part where the cop is slapping around a student that is on the ground. Yeah those are hard things to see, but they did happen.

What documentary is 100% accurate? Show me one that is 100% accurate.

"The Day After Tomorrow?" ;)

.... Whenever I make a tandem video... THAT my friends Is a documentary which is 100% accurate B|..... and i never deliver it "the day after tomorrow" hahahah I deliver the day the skydive was made....:ph34r::D

What was I thinking.

doesn't seem to matter, does it... you seem to have made your decision already.

did you even READ the post you replied to? he never made a claim to it being 100% accurate, so what was your point again?

Landing without injury is not necessarily evidence that you didn't fuck up... it just means you got away with it this time