dgw

Pilotchute in tow and body position for reserve deployment?

...Nevertheless, I think it's sometimes possible to overthink these things (based on the previous posts, and due consideration). I am on-board with the earlier advice in the thread.

That's why I'm simply pulling the reserve...you could analyse yourself to death.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

PC in tow is a unusual mal in a sense b/c you can think you have one when you don't.

case in point: I did a hop and pop from a cessna piloted by someone well known to fly a cessna f-ing SLOW!!

jumped, pitched. Nothing. and as a previous poster mentioned, my first response was to look over my shoulder (I was still almost vertical at this time) and saw my PC at bridle stretch just chillin out. FOR ME, when this happened both my hands went to my emeregency handles AUTOMATICALLY. But, I waited a bit b/c I knew I had the alti. When I looked again the main pin popped.

the point being: When I think Im going to die I don't give a damn about my body position; that is for RW.

PULL THE HANDLES!

Bryan Klindworth