BillyVance

Congratulations are in order for Deaf skydiver Mike Sweet

A round of congratulations for Mike Sweet, a Deaf skydiver living in Talladega, AL, for being in a 4 stack CRW jump for the first time today! I was also one of the other participants. We also made 4 rotations, one by each jumper! B|

I am not sure, but this might be the first ever 4 stack that had two deaf skydivers in it. I would have to check with Fred and David to see if they did that before.

Congrats Mike! :)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Yay Mike!!
I'm not Deaf, but I'm hard of hearing and ASL fluent... Done a bit of stacking in my day (and still a bit from time to time).
Glad to know there are others out there grabbing fabric! Though it's hard to sign with your hands full of nylon! Right on!
~Rick
~Maggott
__________________________________________________________________________________
"Don't it always seem to go that you don't know what you've got till it's gone?"

I know I am late here, but congrats! I am ASL fluent myself ( i see there is someone below that is). Mike does have the advantage of sight at most. Glad to know that there are sone deaf skydivers out there. I have yet to meet one, but glad that I can communicate when that time comes :-)
peace
christi:ph34r:

"From Wings Came Flight"