skreamer

Getting off newbie status

Tell me about it - could getting off (newbie) status be the Holy Grail of the net? Years from now we will tell our children of how we searched for it and replied until our mice could click no more, all to no avail.
Actually, I am coming down with the flu, so I think I will take the day off work tomorrow and just keep on posting to this thread. And I am just about sad enough to do it too...
It's a pity because I had been planning on saving all my sick leave for the summer, what a waste!

How do you guys feel about Napster?
Good, bad or don't give a hoot?
How would you feel if you were one of the artists whose tracks was being downloaded? Many artists are pro-Napster because the labels take the biggest cut anyway.
/s
ps picking a fight didn't work, so now I am trying the *mature* route to generate some replies

Well, seeing how (with ALL costs included like studio fees, etc) it costs record labels about a buck $1 (USD) to make each CD and we're still charged anywhere from USD 15-20 to buy it, I'm a big fan of Napster, OpenNap, Gnutella and all of those p2p's. It's also got me listening to a ton of different genres that I would have never started listening to if I had to buy the CD.
AggieDave '02
-------------
Blue Skies and Gig'em Ags!
BTHO t.u.