PLFXpert

Senseless Acts......

I have seen senseless out at Perris a few times and to say that the stunts that they pull off are incredible is and understatement. Last time I saw them out there Troy made a 2000' bungee jump and then did a hop n pop from there. Later that day he was skysurfing a kayak. All of this was awsome to see but then we saw him land in the kayak like 5' from the camera man on the ground and slide it in. The man is incredible. I would be happy with that accuracy any time. We need people like Troy on TV it helps us all by showing wuffos what kind of cool things are aout there and how fun our passion can be.
jump high and safe landings
Albatross

that is the type of stuff i want to get into later on doing all the stunts and everything .
if first base is the vid im thinking about (andre almost kills himself after hitting a wall )one of my mates is real good friends with them and said that they r realy good jumpers and ppl

Skyhawk,
Yea, 1st Base is a *really* cool video. I counted how many seconds the freefall lasted of the kjerag in Norway and I counted 23 seconds of freefall in a BASE jump. I even waited a couple seconds after the initial launch until the guy was offcially belly-down. I can't wait to try that!
Much love and blue skies,
Carrie http://www.geocities.com/skydivegrl20/