cyberskydive

I'm hungry

sis,
u spelled that right cheesesteak. no problems there. theyre best with mayo and ketcup, let. tom. occasionally a pickle or two.. lots of salt. pepper. oregano. ummmm. im drooling just htinking about em. even good right out of the fridge

wingi,
next time u're on of one of your "secret missions" in Israel tell me, i'll set u up with some good falafel and maybe some of those hot army chicks ;)
btw, that thing that resembles "cement mortar", i think u mean hummus, that what i've been talking all this time but these americans don't know what i was talking about...
p.s army for guys is 3 years :(
Free Skies,
Omri :S

NO shit, huh Triple F? These guys are so damn easy to read!!!
LOL
Except Omri. You all don't know why, but I have to give WORD UP to my cool ass Israeli bro!!! Any fly chicks in the middle East area need to give it up!!!! luv, Sis
"What we're all really seeking is something where we can feel the rapture of being alive."J.Campbell

omriMon,
thanks for the offer. wish i could go back i would like to see more of the contry than just #$$#&***#$# (that should read where i was at but that's a little to specific). and oh my god the army chicks do look good in thier uniforms. what is it with all of them wearing pants a size too small. i know you guys have camels in isreal but hey, i only saw the toes....i'l have to try the falafel sometime.......goldstar beer wasn't bad though.
<>

dude how come u've seen only the camels toes, have u live in one of those green mobile toilets?? LOL
my moto is "u haven't seen camels, u haven't seen israel"
now if ya wanna tell your friends that u've been to israel u must come back and ride some camels!
Free Skies,
Omri :S