froggie

Read me wingi....

CHICKEN! CHICKEN! CHICKEN !CHICKEN!CHICKEN! CHICKEN! CHICKEN!CHICKEN! CHICKEN! CHICKEN !CHICKEN!CHICKEN! CHICKEN! CHICKEN!CHICKEN! CHICKEN! CHICKEN !CHICKEN!CHICKEN! CHICKEN! CHICKEN!CHICKEN! CHICKEN! CHICKEN !CHICKEN!CHICKEN! CHICKEN! CHICKEN!CHICKEN! CHICKEN! CHICKEN !CHICKEN!CHICKEN! CHICKEN! CHICKEN!CHICKEN! CHICKEN! CHICKEN !CHICKEN!CHICKEN! CHICKEN! CHICKEN!CHICKEN! CHICKEN! CHICKEN !CHICKEN!CHICKEN! CHICKEN! CHICKEN!CHICKEN! CHICKEN! CHICKEN !CHICKEN!CHICKEN! CHICKEN! CHICKEN!CHICKEN! CHICKEN! CHICKEN CHICKEN !CHICKEN! CHICKEN! CHICKEN!CHICKEN! CHICKEN! CHICKEN !CHICKEN!CHICKEN! CHICKEN! CHICKEN!
say it with me guys.... chicken! chicken! chicken!

froggie,
you'll get tyors don't worry!
okay guys this requires some explaining............
i just got back from isreal! 3 weeks in the sun and boy am i tan. (expecially compared to the people here in germany were i think the sun went on permenant strike) i got to stay in a nice litle shack that no self respecting redneck would even put his dog in! we ate so much chicken it's not even funny. evry third meal was chicken. the other two were hotdogs. they did spice it up once in a while and gave us this mystery meat. looked like a suasage patty but it wasn't. i am never eating hotdogs again and it will be a while before i even look at chicken........all in all my litle "trip" was okay though. i found out i get promoted early by 6 months under something we call "BTZ". it's a big deal to get selected. plus with the added pay raise i could make around 4 more jumps a month and drink alot of beer. had some guys drive down tward near omrimon's place. they said the dz was just packed, man i wish i could of just seen it, but i was restricted to the area i was at. they let us drink a few times and got to try some diffrent beers. goldstar, maccabee, all tasted okay. even found some nice german beer down there. just wish i could of spoke hebrew. so many nice looking isreali gals. well that's about it for my "trip". i missed you all. i need to get posting. froggie has me by about 200 posts and i'm still a newbie.....man i wish we could of taken stats from the old forum. still have to learn the html markup stuff for smileys and quotes....i have a little work ahead of me.........well gata go, still need to unpack stuff
p.s. c-5 galaxy cargo aircraft suck! damn thing broke down and got me stuck there for 3 extra days.
<>

Hey Wingi,
Be honest... You only think the C-5 sucks 'cos it broke down on the ground and not at 15,000 feet, so you couldn't gear up & jump it... "Don't worry sir, I can go & get help!"
Oh BTW... That "Sausage Meat"!? remember all the chickens... specifically - remember all the "bits of a whole chicken" you thought you didn't eat? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:o.
Mike D10270.

hey winger---
congrats on btz. save some of that moolah($$$) for the skies. ive been saving since my "break" i cant wait to jump again. my rig should be here by april 16th.
suddenly i got the craving for some KFC(ewww not really)

JT