skreamer

Annual DZ.com Vegas Blitz

oh damn, folks! give the Sis a break! hahahahaha...i work nights, remember? so i may be checking out the forums during my shift (which is from 4 to midnight central time) but i may have to answer a crisis call!!! ARGHHHH!@!H!H!H OR... I may not be able to answer at all!! who ever knows??
dammit chew someone else out! or uh, chew...never mind!!LOL
Sometimes, I wonder if Triple F is full of shit about this woman of his!! She keeps the key WHERE?? yeah, right....if she kept it *there* he would have it already!!! (OK, well maybe not! I apologize!! ???) hehehehehehehe who de doo dee whoooooo!!! whoop dee dilly oooooo!!!! uh, ok...well i am sort of excited right now too, about another human, but i am certainly never letting someone dictate whether i am going to quincy or not!!! they better want to go with me and jump together or we ain't hookin' up!! if they can't go because of some work reason or something, i forgive them ahead of time...you never know what is going to happen in august, ya know???!?!?!?!?!!!!!
:D ;) GROWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I am the Freak Kitty!!!!!!!!!!! MEOW!!
?where am I going with this?? LOL, SIS

Sis,
It is about time you got off your lazy butt and posted back...I was beginning to worry about you...Guess I should have known better...you can take care of yourself...
Now...Full of WHAT??? Why you little!!! How dare you think that!!! (snicker) Want to compare wrist and ankle burns??? I did lie about the length of my tongue, tho...It ain't 9 inches --- it's only 7 but I can make ya' think it's 12...Tee-hee...
Triple F

we'll make our own halloween weekend, say, the weekend before halloween or something. i will have to come up with a bad-ass new costume this year! i guess i could wear the same one again, seeing as how none of ya'll got to see it in person, hahahahahahha
Triple F, give it up. I would kick your ass!
Sis
Sis
I may be crazy, but I'm not suicidal! Got Cypres?

okay, europe here we come.......
benw, skreamer, mikeD,jarno, anybody else i missed in europe......
well i vote we go to belgium for the boogie. the guys from england can get a plane ticket to germany for around $50 usd through ryan air, from stansted to hahn and hahn is only a 45 minute drive from me. then the dz (in belgium) in eiselborn or spa are only like an hour and a half away. they have either a caravan or a porter, i forget. but they are turbines! this is relitivley close to holland. sorry omri, maybe next time, pluss arn't you considered asia all the way over there or are you still europe?....fff could even come they have regular flight through the military from atlanta to frankfurt and he'd beable to fly for free (or next to nothing) with space A.
plus any dz.com-er is always welcome to crash at my place, granted my place is small as hell, it's clean, dry and even has a fridge of beer!...her's a little discription of my place....a nice gated comunity, armed gaurds make sure that there are no intruders,and we even have our own private airport.
<>